Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Important meeting // open Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Important meeting // open

2 posters

Go down

Important meeting // open Empty Important meeting // open

Post by Casey Gilmore Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:33 am

Casey glanced at his watch while sitting outside the office area of SHIELD's UK building. Being a military man, he had gotten there a few minutes before he was supposed to be there. However, he had no clue as to why he had been called to the offices or what this meeting would be about. Casey didn't think about to hard as he sat there, taking the photo of Rachel he carried with him when on base out of his coat pocket and looked at it. The photo was of Rachel just after they had gotten married and took a holiday to Rome after the wedding ceremony. Casey smiled a bit as he looked at the photo, placing it back into his coat pocket before looking at his watch again. What is taking them so long? he asked himself while sitting there, placing his hands on his knees at the same time.
Casey Gilmore
Casey Gilmore

£ : 20304

Back to top Go down

Important meeting // open Empty Re: Important meeting // open

Post by John Garrett Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:50 am

John Garrett was to be honest rather insane. He was one of the more eccentric SHIELD Agents, and many of the other agents would wonder how he was still alive at times. If you as Garrett his answer would be somewhere around he was just awesome like that, Garrett would claim that he was awesome compacted into one human sized package. A more valid answer would be that while insane he was quite a effective agent, and the reason why his insanity is tolerated would that the Director used to be his training officer and the Deputy Director was his trainee, thus he was semi-protected by agents at the highest levels.

Garrett had a mission to do, and while he trained some of the best agents you could find, they were still trainees or they were already assigned to a different mission, thus he had order some low ranking schmuck to inform any of the other veteran agents to report to his office for the mission. Looks like they found someone to help out, Garrett thought with a smile as he walked out of his office and saw another agent waiting outside of it.

Garrett approached the agent and said with a devious smile, "John Garrett, you may be wondering about why I asked you to come here, well I would inform you but that would ruin the surprise of the mission I would need you for, now follow me to the hangars, we have to get going immediately." Garrett then started to head for the hangars where he had a plane waiting for him.
Important meeting // open Burnin11
John Garrett
John Garrett
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 18103

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Gilmore Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:58 pm

Casey looked at John when he spoke to him, then stood and followed him to the hangers. He noticed the smile on John's face before he followed him down the hall. I have the feeling that this isn't going to be good he said to himself while walking rather briskly to the hanger bay at SHIELD headquarters. As he did, he started to think of all the things that this mission could be about, hearing his shoes thump on the floor from the heavy footfalls he was making as he walked closely behind Agent Garrett.

Casey hadn't felt this way seance he was in training for the Royal Marines, an experience he will never forget any time soon
Casey Gilmore
Casey Gilmore

£ : 20304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down