Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
To those who perished // Loki Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

To those who perished // Loki

2 posters

Go down

To those who perished // Loki Empty To those who perished // Loki

Post by Tony Stark Fri Nov 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Tony was sitting alone at the SHIELD bar he had discovered earlier today, it was a few days after the Chitauri invaded New York, a few days after another one of his friends perished due to his failures. Yinsen, Stane, and now Coulson. They were all dead because of him, the person whom turned his life around, the person he thought as a father figure, and the person whom had faith in his abilities. If only he could have booted up his original suit at a faster speed, Yinsen would still be alive, if only he could have talked down Stane, Stane would also still be alive, and if he saw through Loki's plan, Coulson would have lived. It was so obvious in hindsight, Loki wanted to get on the Helicarrier, Loki could have escaped while he was fighting Goldilocks.

Tony intended to drink till he was oblivious today, he was thinking too much about what he could have done to prevent tragedy. For a genius, Tony knew he was rather oblivious when it came to grand plans, he did not manage to see through Stane's obvious betrayal, he failed to see Loki's obvious ploy, god damn it. If he saw through Loki's plan, he may have manged to keep more people alive, he may have been able to prevent the Chitauri's arrival. At the though of the Chitauri's, Tony began to breath heavily and feel a sense of panic, he felt he was in space again, trapped all alone in space, he felt the reactor in his chest failing again, he felt the drop. Tony started panicking at the thought. He was looking around, he needed his armour, he needed the safety the armour provided him.

No, his armour currently have a problem, they relied upon the reactor in his chest way too much, Tony took note, he knew once he was back, he would have to construct separate power sources for every one of his suits, and he would have to construct more suits. He had too few to defend the planet, the Avenger's were powerful, but they were few. He would also have to program JARVIS to be able to remotely control his suits in case he was ever unable to properly operate the suits, Earth needed Iron Man even if he was unable to operate the suits.
Tony Stark
Tony Stark
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 18306

Back to top Go down

To those who perished // Loki Empty Re: To those who perished // Loki

Post by Loki Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:32 am

Know your enemy.

It was always a good motto to follow in Loki's mind. After all, if you knew them well, their flaws became apparent and then easy to exploit. Clearly he hadn't known the Avengers well enough and his face pulled into a frown as he landed on Midgard, the world that was his by right. Well, he wouldn't repeat that mistake so readily.

Despite having been caught and 'punished' for his actions, Loki had left (and planned to frequently leave) his imprisonment in Asgard, fooling the mindless guards that tended to his cell day and night with a simple image of himself. Everyone would remain oblivious to his planned excursions to the other realms, slipping through the paths without anyone aware of his presence.

And today found him back on Midgard. The realm of mortals was his by right, they had feared him as a god. It should be the same now. After all, his intentions those thousand of years ago had been kinder, if he did say so himself. But the world was still undeniably free from his rule and Loki would do his best to make sure it would change.

Of course, he was keeping up the appearance that he was still languishing away in his cell so it would not do to be recognised. To avoid this, he simply had to take another form. Basic magic. He smirked as he took the form of a ginger haired man and altered his clothing. If he was going to nose around this SHIELD bar for any weaknesses, he did have to look the part.

Fully disguised, Loki entered with minimal trouble. It was no hardship to fool the mortals into letting him through. He wasn't the trickster god for nothing. Slipping in, he cast his gaze around, taking in the scene with care. Nothing would be left out. But there was one thing that had captured his focus immediately. The man with no heart, the man of metal. Tony Stark was here.

For a second, his face twisted into a grin of delight and amusement, his expression was dark and sinister. Here was one of his enemies, the undeniable hiccup in his plan (if only he had been able to control this man's mind when the final battle came). The expression quickly fled as the man looked around in what Loki suspected might be a panic, although he could see no reason for it. Keeping his face blank, interest only faded in when Stark looked away and Loki decided to play his game.

Walking forward, he headed straight to Stark, his features twisted into fascination and excitement. He would play the part of the innocent agent delighted to see an actual famous hero in real life.
"You're Tony Stark!" He exclaimed, keeping in character. Although he didn't enjoy the part he had to play, Loki loved the game that he was playing - keeping his true identity hidden while getting all the information he needed out of this man, finding out what weaknesses he could. Yes, this was going to be productive.
"I mean, Iron Man. It's an honour, sir, to meet you, sir."
Lets see if I can get that drink this time, Loki thought, a pleasant grin on his face.
Loki
Loki

£ : 20774

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Stark Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:27 pm

Tony heard someone call to him nearby, turning to see a SHIELD agent, SHIELD, goddamn it why do I have to be kept reminded of SHIELD, Tony thought as he looked at the SHIELD agent and how the agent was fanboying all over him. Fanboying, god damn it, just god damn it, why did yo have to act as a hero Phil? Why do better men keep dying instead of me? First Yinsen now Coulson, goddamn it Tony thought as he took another sip of the whiskey he had in his hand. Leave me alone, Tony thought, but that would sound out of character for him, he needed to keep the image of the carefree billionaire playboy to the public. Damn my life, Tony thought as he smiled at the agent and waved him over, "Take a seat, have a drink, SHIELD save the world after all, technically it was me, but I m going to let SHIELD have some of the credit this time." Tony said in a cheerful tone, the emotion in him was entirely false though, he was depressed, and he was terrified of the world.

Tony took up the whiskey bottle and poured another glass of whiskey he then placed it at the seat beside him, after that Tony poured two more glasses of whiskey. One for Yinsen and one for Coulson, good friends of his, people whom were better men but were taken from this world cruelly and before their time. Good men die before their time, and the inferior live because of their sacrifice. Yinsen saved Tony's life, he turned it from a trainwreck waiting to happen to the life he currently had, and Coulson, Coulson saved the entire world, he united a rag tag bunch of misfits, he believed in them when no one else did, and only in death could they finally unite. Tony then remembered he had alot of contacts in media, he would honour his fallen friends, he would let their story be know, Tony thought as he got up his phone and wondered how exactly should he do that.
Tony Stark
Tony Stark
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 18306

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:16 am

To those who perished // Loki Loki_captured_2_by_loki_pls-d6smkn4Waiting in disguise, the trickster held still, waiting to see what response he would get. His eyes scanned over the man, looking for any sign of weakness. He was here to discover the flaws of the mortals who had beaten him. They would not succeed again. The mortals had a saying 'fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me,' and with a slight modification (replacing shame with defeat me), it roughly worked. Although there was usually less shame on those who had won.

Following the instructions, he pulled out a chair and sat down, watching as a glass was poured for him. It seemed that he was going to get that drink after all. Interesting. Plus his disguise had been accepted. All in all, things were going well. His green eyes saw the two other glasses that were poured out and he took up his own glass, a slightly curious expression on his face as he took a sip.

"Expecting company?" He asked, nodding his head towards the two glasses.
"I don't want to disrupt you, sir. After all, you are very important and no doubt busy, especially after all that happened recently and the Avengers Initiative." He said, pretending to sound worried about wasting this man's time. How fun playing around with mortals.
Loki - The God of Mischief
Loki
Loki

£ : 20774

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down