Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Mischievous Plots - Loki  Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Mischievous Plots - Loki

Go down

Mischievous Plots - Loki  Empty Mischievous Plots - Loki

Post by Loki Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:18 am

Mischievous Plots - Loki  Loki_zps3c9fb08e

Would you mind if I killed you?
Hailing from Asgard, Loki's origin is actually Jotun although he uses his Asgardian appearance and is certainly no giant like the rest of his species. After finding out the truth about his heritage, Loki has gained a darker touch and has been responsible for a slight war on Midgard involving some destruction of New York. Unfortunately that little war did not turn out in Loki intended but not everyone can win in one shot.

Would you mind if I tried to?
Friends - Scroll on.

Well, friends aren't what Loki is looking for but allies is something that he will accept. No matter who you are, it can be to one's advantages to work with another and if that means allowing them to view him as a friend, Loki will permit this. Just be aware that it's likely to be a one sided friendship. Still, if you are thinking about taking over Midgard, Asgard or just causing general mischief, maybe we can strike up a deal

'Cause you have turned into my worst enemy
Now, it is certain that Loki will have plenty of enemies and this might be for various reasons such as trying to take over Midgard, trying to take the throne of Asgard, the attempted genocide of the Frost Giants, or maybe just being on the wrong side of his more mischievous nature. So I'm certain that there will be a good few people who will fall into this category.

You carry hate that I don't feel
So do you think that you are capable of plotting with Loki? I'm currently open to suggestions. So if you have a plot, why not give it a shot?

Mischievous Plots - Loki  End_zps3955b9c4

Taking over the World:
Step 1) Get Senator Michael Jefferson to obey commands.
Step 2) Get Magneto on side.
Step 3) Ensure Senator Jefferson will become President by getting Magneto to cause some chaos and for the Senator to then settle it with words and 'pacify' mutants.
Step 4) Control the President, get the mutants above mortals, make America better.
Step 5)Repeat in other major areas.
Step 6) Reveal self as the benevolent mastermind.
Loki
Loki

£ : 20774

Back to top Go down

Mischievous Plots - Loki  Empty Re: Mischievous Plots - Loki

Post by Guest Wed Feb 26, 2014 5:53 am

Cat and Loki:

Out of pure curiosity I would love to see how these to interact with each other. She actually likes what Loki did to New York and doesn't consider him an enemy. More a person who she would love to watch torment other people. She isn't mean she just gets very bored. She is just so blunt and bold there is no telling what she may do if she saw him. I just would love to see what would happen. Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:50 am

A fan, of sorts. Good.

Well, Loki certainly needs someone who supports his work to show up and give him some attention. Only problem is he spends most of his time on Midgard in disguise. It would possibly have to be a thread in some place in the Norse territories and in the wilds for him to use his natural form. Maybe visiting a childhood place?

Any thoughts or ideas?
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:06 am

She does have a thread opened in Denmark. She is in the woods if that would be a good place for him to visit. If not then I can make another thread somewhere. Very Happy

It is here if you want to look at it: https://mightiest-heroes.forumotion.com/t531-denmark-s-different-than-i-thought-open
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:05 am

I'll make a reply as soon as I have caught up with everything.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:20 am

Take your time Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:53 am

Darcy & Loki:

Oh dear god. I would looooove to do a thread with Loki considering the fact there will be so much freaking sass going on between them. Just don't piss her off cause she will taser him hahahaa. Like she did to Thor; Hopefully things will go well for Loki/Darcy! I know this sucks; but... hopefully we'll work things out<3.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:41 am

This could be a lot of fun. ^^

Currently Loki is 'in prison' but leaving and taking on forms to cause Chaos because he doesn't want to be put in a more secure cell.

So he probably won't use his more commonly recognised form.
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:22 am

Loki & Darcy:

Ehehehehehe. Uhm, hmm. Alright. Do you have any kind of ideas? I don't know what to through out there. Just don't piss her off and Loki will be fine xD

And could you start this thread? if you have anything?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:28 am

Well, Loki could develop an interest in Thor's mortal companions. Try to understand what he finds so interesting about them and investigate.

I'm a bit behind with posts at the moment, so I probably can't start one for at least a few days or more. At the moment I've also got my big exams coming up. So it may be a wait.

-Kenaz
Loki
Loki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:11 am

For some reason i can see him appearing in Darcy's apartment and randomly touching things xD Anyways; yea sure once I get my feel of Darcy I will try to start a thread for us c: Good luck on Exams c:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down