Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Welcome back // Maria Hill Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Welcome back // Maria Hill

Go down

Welcome back // Maria Hill Empty Welcome back // Maria Hill

Post by Patience Moran Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:45 pm

Patience was sitting in her chair, she was at her desk, drinking coffee and waiting for her boss the Deputy Director of S.H.I.E.L.D to arrive at her office. Patience had a ton of paper work that had to be signed and while the Deputy Director was being held captive by hostile forces, lots of paperwork got delayed, and that was terribly ineffective. Patience was also angry that her friend and boss had been captured and tortured. Patience had been rather glad when she heard that the Deputy Director Maria Hill had been freed, at the same time Patience was slightly sad, it mean't that she had to return on spying on a friend, and if needed she would have to kill her friend in service of HYDRA. Patience was also sort of angry at the attack on S.H.I.E.L.D, but at the same time was glad for it, for it weakened S.H.I.E.L.D for the eventual HYDRA resurgence.

She waited for the Director to arrive to the office and once she saw her, Patience quickly approached Maria with a smile and said, "Deputy Director, I have the paperwork you missed on your desk, I already finished it all for you, all you need to do is sign them, and I have a list of rookies whom have shown inefficiency and general idiocy for you to lecture on,  maybe use them as examples?" Patience then walked back to her desk which was also inside the Deputy Director's office and once again started to drink her coffee. Patience needed it to survive, she spent more time up than normal these few days, reorganizing everything and filling up the paperwork that the Deputy Director missed or needed to do due to her absence. It was the least she could do seeing that she may eventually have to betray the Deputy Director if her superiors gave the order to activate the HYDRA cells in S.H.I.E.L.D, deep down Patience hoped it would not happen in her life time, but she also knew it was likely happening soon.
Patience Moran
Patience Moran
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 19785

Back to top Go down