Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Cade's Plotting Wagon- Jump In, No Fear!  Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Cade's Plotting Wagon- Jump In, No Fear!

Go down

Cade's Plotting Wagon- Jump In, No Fear!  Empty Cade's Plotting Wagon- Jump In, No Fear!

Post by Cade Foster Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:57 pm

Cade's Plotting Wagon- Jump In, No Fear!  QAqAVun

Cade is a guy of tough fate. Between his shady past and alien hunt there had been also a bit of bright sunshine. Occasionally, but still happened.
He's generally a very loyal to those he loves and likes. Cade used to have a happy life after his life was saved and given a second chance.
He still hopes he can have a normal life, but knows there always will be a part missing adventures.

Cade's Plotting Wagon- Jump In, No Fear!  66Z6g5s

So far friends have been a good choice, however, it's been long since he last befriended anyone.
Cade does not trust easily therefore making his own life harder. But he tries rather hard to erase the air of someone crazy he once was for a while.
Despite the reservations Cade can be a good, loyal friend and same applies to anyone who'd like to befriend him.

Cade's Plotting Wagon- Jump In, No Fear!  J1frW7h

Enemies… Rather squeaky zone for the man.
Aliens. Most largest scale of enemies. Been fighting them to the very end-victory. Particular species- Gua. Very ugly in their true form and pretty adamant on destruction, also loving experiments and insane tests.
Yep, experiments and scientists are on the list too. And doctors as well. Cade really dislike medicine and science, although it has saved his life.
Dark. Another enemy. He panics everytime everything drops into sudden and complete darkness.
Waters and ships pretty much cause distrust and suspicion.
Definitely Mental Institutions of all kinds. No fun being drugged and imprisoned.

Cade's Plotting Wagon- Jump In, No Fear!  AbRqMpu

Love has been true, deep and real... until Hannah was murdered. She was his angel and savior. Guardian angel and best friend. Her loss was deep and still affects Cade in ways that opens the old wounds.
If there's another one for him they should be equal to Hannah but with their own strengths and weaknesses. The main and most important is trust. Of course, love itself too... And loyalty with a dose of caring.

Cade's Plotting Wagon- Jump In, No Fear!  40f3bHX

Well, basically anything. All kinds of adventures and stuff. Drama welcome and mischief. Friendship and flirt isn't painful as well... Just pop in and we'll talk it all out. Wink
Cade Foster
Cade Foster

£ : 19982

Back to top Go down

Cade's Plotting Wagon- Jump In, No Fear!  Empty Re: Cade's Plotting Wagon- Jump In, No Fear!

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:54 am

I think he and Mae could certainly have an interesting time together. She's not exactly normal and she works at a mental hospital, so suspicion abound for him haha. But she could also help him decipher any alien languagey things he has. She's exceptionally good with them and can handle herself in a life or death fight if she has to.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Cade's Plotting Wagon- Jump In, No Fear!  Empty Re: Cade's Plotting Wagon- Jump In, No Fear!

Post by Cade Foster Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:57 am

Oh, great. Mental hospital is giving my plot bunnies a lot to run around (because I still want him in mental hospital, as a misunderstanding or him not able to control some behavior)
LOL Very Happy

Oh aliens! There might be a potential. Unfortunately I have little memory of the First Wave (the old sci-fi series Cade's originally from) and all those alien battles *sigh*
Cade Foster
Cade Foster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 21, 2013 6:39 am

If his uncontrollable behavior is all the sudden speaking another language, maybe even an alien language, she'd totally get handed him as a patient because she translates all the kookies who no longer speak English Smile Either way she's there just about everyday haha
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Foster Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:33 am

*squee!* *fails* I've got an idea!
How about Cade falling asleep in his office and having nightmare during which he becomes violent and starting to speak in some alien language (Gua most likely since he was fighting them before) and that gets him sent to mental hospital?

p.s. I also got this idea with Michelle, if you're interested, she's a photographer actually (unless I've mistaken her for some other char, I have too many of them) and also a really mischievous lass.
Cade Foster
Cade Foster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:58 am

I'm up for anything! Very Happy *is a threads whore* plus Mae love photography.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Foster Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:31 am

Okey-dokey! So I'm doing my last idea. Think it's rather fitting him (at least as far as I can vaguely recall from the show)
But where do I post?
Cade Foster
Cade Foster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:58 am

How would your alien hunter like to meet an alien?

Winter's an alien from the end of time (doctor who), called a FutureKind (thank you for that ridiculous name, Yana) and she's completely humanoid in appearance.

Except the fact she has this dude's teeth. It's a trait of the species

here

Maybe they could have some funny banter or the likes? I don't know where Cade Foster's from, but has he met his first non rawr alien?

Like, has he met an alien before that WASN'T intent upon destruction, chaos and a few abductions?

If he could get over the 'she's an alien' thing, I think they could really be friends!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Foster Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:28 am

Oh he would be interested to see there still are aliens that don't exactly plan taking over Earth.

He's from this place so he's met rather bad aliens before that had messed up with him greatly (like experiments and stuff) but in the end he's come out alive, succeeded in saving Earth and glad to find his sister (I changed canon slightly to fit my ideas)

He's going to be nicely surprised to meet an alien girl (teeth would be least of worries, the whole Gua looked like piece of rotten meat) and he would get over "she's an alien" thing because he got over "my sister's a lesbian" thing and braved his sister teasing him with "are you gay"
Cade's tough enough Smile
Cade Foster
Cade Foster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Foster Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:05 pm

Alright. I'm on it Wink
Cade Foster
Cade Foster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down