Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
EMH Speed-Dating // Ship-Plotting For The Singles! Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

EMH Speed-Dating // Ship-Plotting For The Singles!

5 posters

Go down

EMH Speed-Dating // Ship-Plotting For The Singles! Empty EMH Speed-Dating // Ship-Plotting For The Singles!

Post by Game-Master Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:07 pm

So...lately we've noticed that we have too many singles, and while that's not a bad thing, a solid three-quarters of those singles would really like a ship. But as is often the case, either people are too shy to say they want ships, or they're not sure that a character would be good for theirs and don't want to commit straight away, blahblahblah. We've all got our reasons to be shy. Lucky you got me Wink

So here's EMH Speed-Dating! It's very similar to the 'online dating profile' game White Crow started but with an added twist. First, you write your own profile. Copy this from the other game if you like, we don't mind recycling Wink Next, you comment to the person that posted before you, make some comment about their profile and make any out-of-character notes.

Confused? Lemme demonstrate....

EMH Speed-Dating // Ship-Plotting For The Singles! Tumblr10
Hobbies: I like to take long walks down Shipper's Lane, wreck havoc in the boring lives of civilians and cause untold amounts of death and destruction to SHIELD.
Likes: Chaos, shipping, throwing unexpected surprises at people.
Dislikes: The calm and quiet, Brussels sprouts, bored people.
Interesting facts about yourself: I am everything and nothing. I am the Lord Supreme!
Personality described in 3 words: Unpredictable, sneaky, sexy.
Fears: I fear nothing! Maybe spiders. Especially tap-dancing spiders; they want me to tap-dance but I don't want to tap-dance!!!
Desires: That people will enjoy what I write for them, that people will get into fantabulous shipping wars, that after this game a lot of people will find themselves someone.
Final words: I DEMAND YOU SHIP YOUR HEART OUT HERE!
Is This Character Actually Available For Pair Ups?: You wish Wink

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Game-Master says "let's chat over scones and tea" on EMH's profile.
Comments: You're sexy and we should plot sometime *wiggles eyebrows at the banner* Let's cause lots of havoc and adrenaline-fueled romances.
Notes: I am shy about shipping in public, so PM me if you want to chat.

Right, got it? Here's the code (courtesy of White Crow):

Code:
[center][img]Picture of face here[/img][/center]
[b]Hobbies:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Interesting facts about yourself:[/b]
[b]Personality described in 3 words:[/b]
[b]Fears:[/b]
[b]Desires:[/b]
[b]Final words:[/b]

[center]~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~[/center]

[i]*name of character* says "let's chat over tea and scones"/"sorry sugar, you're not my type" on *insert character above*s profile.[/i]
[b]Comments:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b] OOC notes like how it would be best to contact you for ships, etc

Also, once you have your basic profile up, you just use the second part to comment on new profiles that come up. Using the part containing the "let's chat"/"nah, mate" to comment whether you like them or not you can comment as many times as you like in this game on various character's profiles. Any questions, PM Calypso and she'll edit it to be more understandable.

Have fun <3
Game-Master
Game-Master

£ : 16981

Back to top Go down

EMH Speed-Dating // Ship-Plotting For The Singles! Empty Re: EMH Speed-Dating // Ship-Plotting For The Singles!

Post by Guest Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:13 pm

EMH Speed-Dating // Ship-Plotting For The Singles! 73-35
Hobbies: Tending to Menaezaen, he's such a spoiled bird. I travel anywhere I like, and practice my powers in my spare time. What else am I to do?
Likes: Menaezaen, my companion, he is a blue bird and follows me every hour of every day and I like it that way. I suppose I may like other things, but my world is so closed off that I've never tried to many new things. Part of me wishes this to change.
Dislikes: Controlling, abusive, cruel men. Those who expect me to discard Menaezaen like a toy a child grows out of. Men with master complexes.
Interesting facts about yourself: I'm an animated shadow, and I have a little blue bird on my shoulder at all times.
Personality described in 3 words: Survivor, resiliant, curious
Fears: I fear nothing, I just wait until my time has come to strike, and destroy what frightens me so.
Desires: I don't know. I just do not seem pleased with my life any longer. Menaezaen and I are lonely, I suppose.
Final words: Menaezaen is not leaving, I don't care who you are. You are NOT more important then Menaezaen!

-EDIT
Shadow is shipping with Menaezaen, so she's not for shipping anymore

Last edited by Shadow on Mon May 05, 2014 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

EMH Speed-Dating // Ship-Plotting For The Singles! Empty Re: EMH Speed-Dating // Ship-Plotting For The Singles!

Post by Patience Moran Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:08 pm

EMH Speed-Dating // Ship-Plotting For The Singles! Th?id=HN.608041513728413022&pid=15
Hobbies: Shooting Firearms, especially high powered rifles. Exercise, Martial Arts and watching the television at times.
Likes: Winning, being the best, commanding others, perfection.
Dislikes: Losing, being humiliated, being ordered, fools, naive people.
Interesting facts about yourself: Captain in the British Army
Personality described in 3 words: Intelligent, Ruthless, Efficient
Fears: Losing ones job, failure, defeat, being seen as incompetence
Desires: No clue, usually does not interact with people unless giving or receiving orders.
Final words: Be warned, if you annoy me, I will make your life very interesting and not in the way you want.

Patience Moran says "you may want to call Animal Control, you got a hideous bird on your shoulder" on Shadow's profile.
Comments: Really call animal control
Notes: If you wish to ship with Patience, just tell me in the chat or send me a PM
Patience Moran
Patience Moran
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 19805

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:28 am

EMH Speed-Dating // Ship-Plotting For The Singles! Bonnie-wright-12
Hobbies: I enjoy playing violin, cello, and piano. I write and paint, and I am also a demon hunter, so I suppose that counts as a hobby.
Likes: I like scary stories, meeting new people, chocolate, and God. Yep that pretty much explains my life in a nutshell.
Dislikes: I hate demons. I'm also not so fond of people who are willing to betray their comrades.
Location: I am currently traveling around UK, but am posted up in London at the moment.
Interesting facts about yourself: My mother is an angel of the lord, and my father is a common human. That makes me a half angel! I'm also a demon hunter and am a master of disguise.
Personality described in 3 words: Kindhearted, Courageous, and Shy
Fears: Going to hell, falling in love, becoming unfaithful to God
Desires: I want nothing more than to go to heaven. And although it is a fear of mine, I wish to fall in love as well. And last, but not least, I want to meet an angel. I've never met one. Not even my mother.
Final words: I really want someone who can tolerate my random and impulsive behaviors, go demon hunting with me, and doesn't feel intimidated if I eat more than them!
But seriously, I could eat an entire pizza.

*Aislinn* says "sorry sugar, you're not my type" on *Patience Moran*s profile.
Comments: You are super pretty. I'd totally date you if I was a dude.
Notes: aaaaaah she's so pretty.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:28 am

EMH Speed-Dating // Ship-Plotting For The Singles! Draft_lens5533142module42335842photo_1245952165s
Hobbies: what, you don't know yet? okay. human observation, seeing new places and playing pranks that don't hurt...
Dislikes: demons, drunk humans that are behaving bad, gawkers
Location: That four walled place some feet above ground and that has loud people behind some walls... That means Earth... England... London
Interesting facts about yourself: what? still not enough? hmm... okay, I'm an Angel, the God sent Angel that actually does kill demons/whatever evil creatures and I was sent to Earth to learn about humans... enough?
oh! and I think I actually made a rainbow appear in a fountain at park... or was that a really colorful looking girl?
Personality described in 3 words: kinky....I mean, sneaky... fluffy and adorable...
nope, just a regular angel that kills demons, thank you very much...
Fears: um... Lucifer? not really? maybe something other than spiders? monkeys maybe, yes, they are creepy
Desires: umm... peace in both, heaven and Earth... doing something fun, and yes, learn about humans...
Final words: Confetti! It's a parade!
*Castiel* says "nice to see another demon hunter" on *Constantine Palaiologos* profile
Comments: I'm hoping to get this thing correct
Notes: PM me or drop a line at plot page, I don't bite, but maybe a bit new with shipping thing, or maybe not sure whether I'm sane *lol*

Last edited by Castiel on Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Castiel
Castiel

£ : 21121

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Foster Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:15 am

EMH Speed-Dating // Ship-Plotting For The Singles! Amor_hilton_lovely_hairand_piercing_large_msg_1
Hobbies: many...
photographing, singing, playing with doggies, pranks
cotton candy, latte and other coffee-nated chocolatey drinks, rainbows
Dislikes: umm.. lots of stuff. being judged is one of that.
people do judge me not just because of my looks but also because of my
brother's and my past, and because of who I prefer. so that's what I
really hate
Interesting facts about yourself: I'm rather unique. I love my
brother to bits. I am nice, mostly, but never steal my
fluff-ponton-cake, if you haven't done your bucket list...
I do some odd jobs but mostly photography.
I am deaf, well, yeah, I have my hearing aid and I hear, something. But
it's an old thing, crickets. Yes, I'll try to get the fluffy pink and
violet with blue highlights model, or design it myself if doc cannot
find one like that.
Personality described in 3 words: seriously? only three? oh come
on, ask Cade, he'll give you 25
but alright, alright ,I'll do 3...
*different
*loving
*super bubbly
Fears: shh... aliens- the bad kind that my bro fought. I really
feared they'd kill him...
yes, my biggest little sister fear is my brother being hurt or in
danger, or trouble.
don't tell him, but I feared about not seeing him again
Desires: staying the same cool gal I am forever. getting my
beloved brother outta that horror closet he calls his work- seriously,
how he can like that broom closet of paper dump and that puff-face
boss?
having my own gallery and doing super-cool pics
Final words: What final words? We're not in anyone's funeral...
right?
okay, just sounded like a suicide note...
Right, about me, I guess. Nope, I'm not blonde, not mental, just me.
Okay birdies, I'm not sure what I'm doing but seemed fun. I hope you
understand I'm unique, and by that I don't mean just my looks. I meant
I like people because of their hearts and spirits, yes you read right-
I'm unlike all the other drones.
So, I uh... like girls more than boys, that doesn't mean I can't take
an eye-candy whenever one passes me, so now you know.
*Michelle Foster* says "You're nice Angel" in *Castiel* s profile
Comments: lalalala... param pam pam...
Notes: PM me or drop a line on plot page if anything strikes you, dear
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

£ : 20826

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Winchester Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:59 pm

EMH Speed-Dating // Ship-Plotting For The Singles! Sam_winchester_02--edited
Hobbies: Well, I enjoy writing a bit, but I guess demon hunting has become a bit of a hobby, despite my usual annoyance with it.
Likes: I like to write, hang out with my brother... I mean, I don't have much else to like since I'm always hunting.
Dislikes: Demons, vampires, sometimes when my brother makes stupid decisions I dislike him... I don't know what else.
Location: Everywhere. Usually around America, but lately somewhere around London.
Interesting facts about yourself: I'm a demon hunter, I have psychic abilities, and... well I guess that's it
Personality described in 3 words: Sympathetic, brave, curious
Fears: losing Dean, losing friends, going to hell
Desires: starting a family, living a normal life
Final words: Dean keeps telling me I need to get over my past and meet someone. I guess this is a start.

*Sam Winchester* says "I like your hair" on *Michelle Foster*s profile.
Comments: Your hair is cute. I mean, well... I'm pretty bad at this I guess.
Notes: If you ever want to thread let me know! Smile
Sam Winchester
Sam Winchester

£ : 21920

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:04 pm

*Shadow* says "... Hello." on *Sam Winchester*s profile.
Comments: I would like to hang out sometime, if you don't mind my company, of course.
Notes: You could always contact me in chatboxs, pms, or just open up a thread. We should try a friendship topic first, if you like, just to see if they'd fit.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down