Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
How long has it been?// Pietro Maximoff Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

How long has it been?// Pietro Maximoff

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How long has it been?// Pietro Maximoff Empty How long has it been?// Pietro Maximoff

Post by Wanda Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:30 am

Wanda sat in her cell playing with the cubes left in her cell. She missed her brother. She wondered how he was. If he was okay. Or if he was hurt. She didnt know. She wished they would let her see him. She sighed and touched the wall the separated her and her brother. When suddenly she heard her cell door open. She looked and saw a guard telling her it was time for more tests and that if she was good. She would get to see her brother. She nodded quickly and went with them quietly not making any noise trying to make sure she got to see her twin.

A while later maybe a hour maybe six she didnt know she was done her tests and was shoved into a cell thinking it was her own she let a tear fall. But then she looked up seeing her brother. Wanda had cuts on her face from the energy reacting a bit badly but other then that she looked fine. Oh and her hands were bandaged. She looked at her brother a small smile on her thin face. "Pietro?" She asked almost scared this was some sort of sick dream. She looked at her brother scared that she was dreaming this and she was truly in her own cell and not in her twins.

She weakly got up and walked to her brother looking at him sideways trying to make sure it was truly Pietro. "Im not dreaming am I?" She asked softly looking at her brothers dark hair with streaks of blonde in it. She looked at the face that mirrored her own and waited. Waited for her brother to say anything. Wanda couldnt remember the last time she saw his face or heard him talk. But she missed him.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

£ : 17556

Back to top Go down

How long has it been?// Pietro Maximoff Empty Re: How long has it been?// Pietro Maximoff

Post by Pietro Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:38 am

A flash of blue and silver whipped around the cell as Pietro fought to burn off the constant buzzing energy witthing him, but it wouldn't go. He eventually slumped in a corner to consider what new torture They would cook up for him today. His head wearily lifted as the cell door clanged open, but his eyes instantly flew wide, in contrast to his other tired, lethargic motions.

"W-Wanda?" Pietro croaked, his voice harsh from screaming or disuse, he didn't know if the pain and the screaming had been an illusion. He didn't know what was real any more. He didn't trust anything. This was another trick, he was sure. And yet... he didn't think anyone could recreate the pain in Wanda's eyes, the true emotion there.

His bandaged hands trembled as he reached out for something solid, something to Earth him from the daily torment. "Wanda?" he repeated, stronger this time, a stray tear falling down his cheek, trailing stickily through the grime layered there.
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

£ : 17415

Back to top Go down

How long has it been?// Pietro Maximoff Empty Re: How long has it been?// Pietro Maximoff

Post by Wanda Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:42 am

Wanda looked at him and let tears fall at the site of her brother. She weakly got up and walked to him before dropping to her knees and smiling taking his shaking hand in her own. "Pietro" she whispered softly her voice was weak and tired but it was there. She coughed as she cried softly. So scared this was some sick dream but it felt so real. It looked so real.

"Are you ok" Was the only other thing she said to her brother. Besides his name she asked if he was ok even if she knew the answer. "They havent hurt you have they" Her accent thick as it filled with worry about her brother.

To see him again to feel his shaking hand. It was all like a dream. She was so glad to see her brother. She didnt know how long she had. If she would only get a moment or if she would get hours. They never told her how long they would let her see her brother. "They said if i was good they let me see you....i guess i was good today" She gave a weak laugh.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:49 am

Pietro, fingers still trembling slightly, brushed a stray strand of hair from Wanda's forehead, ignoring her queries, asking some of his own. A bandage-covered thumb caressed her cheek, wiping away the tears, then pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Zaychik," he murmured, his eyes falling closed as he brought her into a tight embrace, arms wrapping firmly around her body. "I am sorry. So sorry, zaychik."

As he held her there, he carded his fingers through her hair, combing out the careless tangle with delicate gentleness, murmuring Sokovian phrases into her ear with every knot he removed.

[OOC: I'm using Russian for Sokovian, is that okay? Zaychik = hare, term of affection in Russia.]
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:55 am

Wanda cried softly and hid her face in his neck shaking. She held onto her brother shaking as he felt his hands touching her head and his lips soft on her forehead. She laughed softly and shook her head. "Please dont be sorry bratwurst" She whispered softly and looked at him her eyes filled with tears. "You have done nothing wrong. They are the ones who separated us"

Wanda smiled as he talked and held onto him. "I missed you" She whispered softly and hid her face again shaking as she held onto his shoulder blades her hand shaking against his back. "I missed you so much" She whispered over and over against his shoulder. She tried not to cry but failed. She had missed her brother so much and to see him again after so long made her so happy.

[it is fine. I was gonna do that anyway XD. also sorry if the russian i use is horrid i dont speak it so i rely on other people and translators so ya. bratwurst = big brother]
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:07 am

"I persuaded you to join them in the first place. It is my fault, zaychik. If I had not volunteered us, we would neither of us be here." Pietro murmured in her ear, rocking them both, his eyes closed as an attempt to stem the flow of tears, but to no avail.

In a trembling tone, he began to hum a slow tune as he rocked back and forth, still holding his sister close, trying to stop both of their trembling, the tune an old lullaby sung to them at bedtime, in the good days when there was peace in Sokovia and there was no fear of America or Stark.

It's okay, I use translators too Razz
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:11 am

Wanda sighed softly and held onto him listing to him hum and she relaxed but still shook with fear and sadness. Fear that at any moment they could rip her away from her brother. Who she had not seen in so long. But Wanda couldnt even remember how long it had been since she last saw Pietro. She sighed and shook her head. "It is not your fault bratwurst it is nether of ours fault. We thought they would help us" She whispered softly.

She looked down and listened to him and held onto him. She wanted to be safe. Wanted to not have this fear of Stark or America. "We will get out of here one day" She whispered softly and looked at him running a hand though his half brown and half white hair. She looked at the door and relaxed a bit more noticing that no guards were standing there. Which ment they didnt plan to take wanda away for a while at least.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:19 am

"They shan't take you from me again, zaychik. I shall fight them off and you shall stay here." Pietro noticed her glance, holding her tighter. "I shall not let you out of my sight. You stay with me, understand?"

As he ran his fingers through her hair again, he began to braid it, with intricate twists and turns he had watched performed to much shorter hair in the days before the war. He frowned each time his still slightly-shaking fingers allowed a slip up, but he quickly rectified the mistakes and continued.
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:24 am

Wanda looked at him and nodded holding herself close to him shaking just a bit. "They will harm you if you try to fight them Pietro...I cant let you get hurt because of me" She whispered softly and felt him braid her hair she smiled softly. She looked at him touching his hair sighing. "I can not believe they did this to you" She whispered. She shook her head slightly but not enough to mess him up. She raised her hand just a bit shutting her now glowing eyes as she focused thinking about the cubes in her cell.

Slowly but surely a little wooden cube moved in and she smiled. "bratwurst look...im getting better" She smiled softly her eyes still red and her hands glowing red. She knew if a guard noticed she would be taken away but she wanted to show him so badly how good she was getting. "They leave them in my cell...to let me practice...it was a reward one day for being good during my tests" She whispered softly. She let the cube drop beside Pietro hiding it from view watching as a Hydra agent walked by. She thought they would take her away so she whimpered but they just kept walking so she relaxed.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 8:38 am

"I am too fast, Wanda, they will not see me coming." Pietro promised, kissing her forehead again. "And it is my choice. I choose to fight for you, and I will take the consequences."
He looked up at the strands of hair he could only just see. "You know, I quite like it." he attempted to lighten the mood, tying off each braid as he finished it.

He gazed in wonder as the cube floated. "It is amazing, zaychik." he kissed her forehead again, smoothing his thumb down the side of her face repeatedly, casually leaning onto the cube to hide it when the guard approached, wrapping a protective arm around his sister, watching the agent with a calculating stare, kissing her temple when she whimpered. "You'll be okay."
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:01 am

Wanda sighed softly and looked at him Leaning against him "I don't want to see you any more hurt Pietro" she whispered and took his hands as if pointed out that bandges on his hands. "I don't want to let them harm you.....what if they...they..." She whimpered softly just at the thought of these agents killing her brother. "I don't want them to harm you" she whispered

She watched him hide the cube and smiled softly "someday I'll be strong enough to fight these agents and get us out of here...I promise bratwurst" she whispered and looked at him holding herself close to him "how long do you figure they will let me stay in here" she whispered softly.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:06 am

"I won't get hurt, I promise, zaychik. I swear. And they won't hurt you, not when I'm here. I wiill fight them, and you will survive." Pietro kissed her forehead and temples, then her nose, then looked deep into her eyes. "I swear."

Pietro smiled briefly before frowning. "Take care of yourself. Don't take any risks. That is my job, remember?" He kissed her hands, closing his eyes at the next question. "Let us not think about that, but just take what we have. Okay, zaychik?"
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:10 am

Wanda looked at him and nodded leaning against him hiding her face "don't leave me..." She whispered softly and looked at him touching his cheek "please don't leave me" it was not asking him to say just walk off for a bit more or less asking him not to die. She then sighed softly and bit her lip. "Have they done anything to you lately?" She asked softly "I haven't heard them take you out of your cell in so long" she whispered. It was a good thing but normally she thought his tests were running so she didn't understand why they hadn't taken him out in a while.

She sighed softly "I hear you ya know running around..." She laughed weakly "your always running even after I fall asleep" she sighed softly "I wish they didn't keep us in sperate cells bratwurst" she whispered "I don't understand why we can't stay in the same cell" she whispered she knew why they kept the two of them in different cells but she wished that she could just stay in the same cell as her brother.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:18 am

"I will not, zaychik, I swear." He stroked her hair soothingly, then took her hand and kissed her fingers, all the time looking into her eyes.
At her next question he shook his head, "No, I have not. I think it is more punishment staying in here, to be honest," he sighed. "Also, the last time they let me loose I tried to test the exit and see if I could get out. That time they carried me back in? I ran into a forcefield. I shall not be attempting that way again. Do not worry, I have many more plans."

"I have to run off the energy somehow, zaychik." Pietro sighed. "I thought you would prefer runniing to other things that are less pleasant to hear..." he didn't elaborate. "I wish it was so too, zaychik. But they do not trust our bond. And we grow stronger by the day. They cannot risk it; I know we could take them if we tried." Pietro looked at her earnestly. "We could."
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:22 am

Wanda nodded and sighed "I remember that....you were bleeding I thought they had done something to you I kept screaming for them to let me see you...to try and heal you wound but they didn't..." She sighed softly and smiled weakly at him and groaned at his neck words just shaking her head "okay never gonna complain about you running ever again" she shook her head and sighed softly. "I wish they would let you at least be in a bigger cell...." She shook her head "when we get out you can run all you want..."

She sighed and looked at him nuzzling against him. "I tried to talk to you once though the well I think you were asleep....I wanted to see if you could hear me but one of those agents heard me and they moved me to a different cell for a week....it was horrible bratwurst most nights you running is what puts me to sleep" she sighed "they wouldn't put me back in my cell because they thought I was trying to plan a escape" she sighed
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:33 am

"Nyet, zaychik, I ran into a lot of agents and they dealt with me for trying to break out. Nothing too serious," he lied. "It's the only way they can contain me," he continued. "If I had a longer run up I could beat them up. As it is, I cannot get up enough momentum."

"I vaguely remember that, but I think I was drugged... I could hardly walk straight, I was slipping in and out of consciousness." Pietro kissed her forehead. "I shall run more often, then, zaychik, if it relaxes you." He sighed. If only he could sleep, the energy buzzing through hisveins often kept him up for weeks at a time until he collapsed from exhaustion, unless They let him run it off, obviously in a secure environment.
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:37 am

Wanda sighed and set her head against his forehead just relaxing for a moment. "I wish that you don't get hurt but you have always been the reckless one" she laughed softly and looked at him "I always question if you truly are the older one" she laughed softly and hid her face in his neck. "You know you don't have to do anything for me. If it wasn't for the fact that running gets rid of your energy to help you relax I would say don't" she sighed.

She looked at him and frowned "why would they have drugged you?" She asked softly "did you do something?" She asked softly conf used of why they would drug her brother with out reason. She heard foot steps and slowly turned making sure that it was just some agent passing by and not here to take her away. She sighed and turned back around looking at her brother. She set her head on his chest relaxing. "I can't wait till we are free bratwurst..." She whispered softly.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:44 am

"It is my job. I do the reckless things so you are safe." Pietro replied with a small smile, leaning into the touch. "Twelve minutes, zaychik. And yes, I do. You are my responsibility, and I do not know what I would do without you. And really, it is no trouble. You should get all the sleep possible while you still can."

Pietro bit his lip, lying again. "I caused a spot of trouble and broke free while they were doing their stupid medical tests on me. It is disgusting, all the touching." he shuddered, though the tests were not ass bad as what else They did to him, what he was hiding from his sister so she would not worry. He glanced to the corridor and watched the agent walk by, shrinking slightly into the wall as he recognised the face, then relaxed as he moved on and Wanda, too, relaxed. "Me neither, zaychik."
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:49 am

Wanda frowned and shook her head knowing her brother was hiding something she made him look at her "stop hiding things from me please. I'm not a little girl anymore Pietro I can handle the things they do to you if you tell me" she whispered softly "I'm not six anymore I'm in my 20s now you don't have to protect me from everything bratwurst" she whispered and looked at him sighing.

She frowned and touched his cheek "someday you will make them pay for harming you and I'll make them pay as well." She whispered and watched him shiver she frowned and tried to catch the face of the agent who walked by but failed. "Someday we will be free and we will get back at Stark for taking away our peace" she whispered softly and sighed.

She hid her face in his neck "I don't want to imagine a life with out you Pietro.....I wouldn't be able to go on if they took you from me forever" she whispered softly and looked at him "don't let them hurt you to badly ok..." She told him and sighed softly.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:56 am

"I am hiding nothing from you, Wanda." Pietro lied again. "I told you everything. You'll always be six to me." He grinned, teasing her, kissing her cheek lightly.

"I will make them pay soon, zaychik. I promise. I will make them pay for everything they have done to us. They will pay with what they have and then again with what they didn't know they had." he turned her face away from the door as the agent walked past, kissing her forehead. "We will find Stark, I promise."

"They will not take you from me or me from you, I swear, zaychik, if they try I will hurt them so badly in places they didn't know could hurt." He spat on the floor, disgusted, then smoothed her frown with a thumb andd kissed the crown of her head. "I swear."
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:04 am

Wanda sighed and shook her head not believing her brother but not pressing him for answers. "You know someday your gonna have to admit to yourself I'm not a little girl anymore" she laughed softly and shook her head. She hid her face just relaxing against her twin sighing softly. "Plus I'm more mature then you are even if you are a bit older then me" she laughed softly and looked at him a small smile on her face.

Wanda only ever smiled and laughed around her brother she almost missed being happy like this. She then sighed "do you ever miss them Pietro? Mom and dad?" She asked softly looking up at him and frowning "do you ever wounder what would have happened if they had survived with us..." She asked softly and bit her lip a tear sliding down her cheek.

She then smiled a bit and grabbed her brothers hand holding it tightly and close to her heart just wanting to make sure he didn't go anywhere. "I miss them...I miss being happy and sitting at a table to eat dinner I miss having those family talks...we never got to have a full child hood..." She sighed softly and looked down biting her lip "I miss them bratwurst"
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:18 am

"Nyet, you'll always be a little zaychik to me, Wanda." Pietro grinned, then pretended to be affronted at the next comment. "12 minutes, zaychik. That means I am more mature than you."

His grin faded as the conversation continued. "Wanda, we don't talk about that, remember? This is how it makes you, it upsets us both." Pietro sighed and held back tears of his own, tipping his head backk to stare at the bare stone of the cell walls and ceiling. "I miss them too, Wanda, but we cannot let Them know. They will exploit it. That is why we do not talk about it." His expression hardened. "We will not discuss this again, am I understood?"
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:22 am

Wanda sighed and shook her head then frowned nodding "I'm sorry" she whispered and looked away dropping his hand thinking she had upset him. For most people they would have left when they had upset someone but Wanda never got to see Pietro so she didn't leave unless she was forced to. She sighed softly and looked down chewing her lower lip her back was facing him now as she sat in front of him.

She sighed softly and wiped her tears away quickly and looked down just sighing softly. "I really am sorry bratwurst" she whispered and wrapped her arms around herself just sorta hugging herself. She knew she wasn't meant to talk about their parents but she just wanted to so badly. She missed them. She looked down and chewed on her lower lip.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:32 am

Pietro sighed and cursed himself in an undertone, angrily flipping off an agent who paused to jeer at the two before shuffling forward and wrapping a tentative arm around Wanda's frame. "I am sorry, zaychik. I am just trying to protect us, do you understand that?" He attempted to look her in the eyes. "Wanda?" He stood and sped over to the opposite wall, watching through the barred door the agents moving down the corridor, then ran between the bed, door and opposite wall in frustration. He'd messed up again. He'd hurt his sister in an attempt to protect her. They'd use it against him later, he knew it, as he glared up at the camera fixed in the corner of the room, following his path around the room.
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:35 am

Wanda frowned watching Pietro she raised her hand her eyes glowing red in order to stop him in his place. She stood up and walked to him wrapping her arms around him. "Don't get upset calm down" she whispered softly into his ear "please I hate it when you do this come sit back down" she tugged on his arm trying to get him to come sit back down on the ground. She looked at him sighing. She looked at the camera and frowned shaking her head. "Just ignore it." She whispered talking about the camera "bratwurst please calm down if you want to run to blow some energy off ok tell me I'll sit quietly but don't run just cause your mad" she whispered.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next