Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Lost but Found // Tag: Tony Stark & Sveta Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Lost but Found // Tag: Tony Stark & Sveta

2 posters

Go down

Lost but Found // Tag: Tony Stark & Sveta Empty Lost but Found // Tag: Tony Stark & Sveta

Post by John Watson Sat May 30, 2015 6:53 am

After some very unpleasant events in London that resulted in the death of his wife and unborn child John packed up and left London all together without saying a word to any one, not even to Sherlock. It was in fear that they would have forced him to stay when really he just wanted to get away in order to live the quiet life he wanted after leaving the military.

He was done with this S.H.I.E.L.D business and wanted nothing else to do with them. Not even knowing that HYDRA practically destroyed the organization brought him out of his hiding. It was not like he had problems of his own. His PTSD was back with a vengeance now that his mind was filled with other horrors.

He did not exactly start off on the right foot either when he got to Vancouver, British Colombia as he started the bad habit of drinking to numb the pain that he was feeling. He even grew out a beard and colored his hair to hide from the very organization he ran away from. But he continued working as a doctor, eventually starting up his own clinic.

Now in the dead of night John Watson is sitting in his rather large apartment unaware that he has been found as he typed away on his computer, "Next time. Have a friend with you when you rock climb. Stupid spazz." He mumbled quietly before taking a quick swig of his whiskey. He slammed the bottle down as he put it back onto the table and moved to the window to close it as it started to rain.
John Watson
John Watson

£ : 22427

Back to top Go down

Lost but Found // Tag: Tony Stark & Sveta Empty Re: Lost but Found // Tag: Tony Stark & Sveta

Post by Tony Stark Sun May 31, 2015 10:06 pm

I ain't no regular guy ,
Every rule I defy.

It was a new and chaotic world, a world which needed protection from the monster both it and out of it. Fury had formed a team which in Tony's opinion had basically been an expansion of Fury's boy scouts. The team fell apart after the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D and its members have disappeared. Tony's company Stark Industries had more or less taken the role of protecting the world that Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D once filled and now he intended to rebuild the team.

Tony had many ideas on how to protect the world, but most of them were long term plans and would not have any effect any time soon. Tony had to focus on the present first, set up a basic protection for the world before he moved onto his grander more long term plans of protection. Short term, Tony intended to beef up national security organization, Stark Industries and rebuild the team Fury had made.

Tony had already more or less reunified the Avengers for Stark Industries new protect the world agenda. Now Tony was moving on to reunify the rest of the team, and one of the names on his list was one Doctor John Hamish Watson. Tony had tracked the man down to Vancouver, British Columbia. Quite frankly it was not all that difficult to track the man down.

Eventually Tony managed to arrive at Doctor Watson's apartment without much interruptions. He was lucky that no one recognized him, since if anyone did recognize him, it would likely take quite a bit of time for him to actually reach Doctor Watson. Once Tony reached the door of Doctor Watson's apartment, he lifted his hand to knock on  it and then he waited for Watson to answer.
299 WORDS , @John Watson , NOTES N/A©
Tony Stark
Tony Stark
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 18296

Back to top Go down

Lost but Found // Tag: Tony Stark & Sveta Empty Re: Lost but Found // Tag: Tony Stark & Sveta

Post by John Watson Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:17 pm

The man was not expecting anyone and looked to the door with a clear look of confusion on his face as he glanced back to the files in front of him.Just who would be here at this hour? John thought quietly as he closed the lid on the whiskey bottle, "I will be right there." He yelled as the doctor gulped down what was in the small glass.

Sighing he walked over to the door, taking a moment to fix his hair before opening the door. His eyes settled on a familiar man. No it was not Sherlock. It was that billionaire who was the owner of Stark Industries. John took a step back from the door way, "How on Earth did you find me? I did not tell anyone I was moving here."

As much as he kust wanted to slam the door on the other man's face he was far too polite to do so and opened the door enough for Tony to enter, "Do you mind telling me why you are here?" John asked as he closed the front door.
John Watson
John Watson

£ : 22427

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down