Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Plot with The Trickster Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Plot with The Trickster

Go down

Plot with The Trickster Empty Plot with The Trickster

Post by The Trickster Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:58 pm

Plot with The Trickster Gabriel-plot-pageXX
Plot with The Trickster Jb5hqq
Meet the youngest Archangel Gabriel, though he won’t tell you that. He goes by the name The Trickster or has been parading using the name Loki, not really caring about the real Loki. He plays the part of the Trickster God to dish his “just deserts” (punishing the bad with something ironic or just in general). He never harms an innocent soul, though when it comes to the Trickster, he will always find something he won’t see innocent. Gabriel is also one of the most immature angels from heaven. He acts very child like when he doesn't get his way, mostly by pouting.

He isn’t the friend type unless you are very interesting. Same goes for love interests. He had a fling with Kali, which didn’t last very long and now she wants to kill him. He also has a long list of enemies which also includes his siblings in heaven.

I am up for any plotting ideas!
Plot with The Trickster 9qgx1i

The Trickster
The Trickster

£ : 17055

Back to top Go down