Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Revival Activity Check // Please Read The Announcement To Not Freak Out... Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Revival Activity Check // Please Read The Announcement To Not Freak Out...

+2
Loki
Svetlana Orlova
6 posters

Go down

Revival Activity Check // Please Read The Announcement To Not Freak Out... Empty Revival Activity Check // Please Read The Announcement To Not Freak Out...

Post by Svetlana Orlova Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:28 pm

Hello lovelies! Because we're having a revival, I would like to know who wants to stay and who is deciding to opt out of EMH (we will miss you terribly though!). For this check all you need to do is post whether you want to keep your character/s, have them put up for adoption, or have them deleted. As always, please remember that characters that are up for deletion will be deleted immediately, so be 100% sure you don't want that character any more!

The activity check will run from 02/01/15 to 17/01/15. After that, canons who have made a significant impact to the site will be put up for adoption, and others will be deleted. Characters that are pending will be asked once again whether or not they want to be saved or deleted and admins will act accordingly. Please also remember to post in one reply only.

All accounts that have logged in in the last five days (29/12/14 or later) will be put under the "Safe Until They Tell Me Otherwise" section. However still let me know what you want to do with them, because I'd rather move as many to kept if I can.

NOTE: If you'd like to adopt a character that's on the Adoptables list, please state so at the bottom of your post and I will PM you with the account details.

Code:
*character name* is to be [color=green]kept[/color].
*character name* is to be [color=blue]put up for adoption[/color]
*character name* is [color=yellow]pending[/color]
*character name* is to be [color=red]deleted[/color]

Keeping
☆Amy Pond
☆Daisy
☆Irene Adler
☆Maria Hill
☆Richard Yates
☆Ron Stoppable
☆Rose Trodaire
☆Svetlana Orlova
☆Catherine Falsworth
☆Greg Lestrade
☆John Garrett
☆John Reese
☆Layla Pierce
☆Loki
☆Mycroft Holmes
☆Nick Fury
☆Patience Moran
☆Phil Coulson
☆Tony Stark
☆Winter Mills
☆Ildas
☆Henry Wilcox
☆Shadow
☆Lady Sif
☆Oliver 'Shade' Evans
☆Michael
☆Michelle Foster
☆Nick Alvarez
☆Julian Reynolds
☆Lumina
☆Castiel
☆Skylar Lee

Pending

Safe Unless They Tell Me Otherwise

Deleted
☆Tobias Wolfe

At The Risk Of Being Deleted/Put Up For Adoption
☆Ace McShane
☆Aislinn
☆Anthea Holmes
☆Cade Foster
☆Casey Gilmore
☆Dean Winchester
☆Jack Harkness
☆Lita Chase
☆Lucille
☆Menaezaen
☆Rory Williams
☆Sherlock Holmes
☆The Doctor
☆Thor
☆Virginia Potts

Up For Adoption
☆Frigga
☆John Watson
☆Sam Winchester
☆Steve Rogers
☆Kim Possible
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 19295

Back to top Go down

Revival Activity Check // Please Read The Announcement To Not Freak Out... Empty Re: Revival Activity Check // Please Read The Announcement To Not Freak Out...

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:58 am

Winter Mills is to be kept.
Ildas is to be kept.
Shadow is to be kept.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Revival Activity Check // Please Read The Announcement To Not Freak Out... Empty Re: Revival Activity Check // Please Read The Announcement To Not Freak Out...

Post by Loki Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:06 pm

*Loki* is to be kept.
Loki
Loki

£ : 20764

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver 'Shade' Evans Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:59 pm

Oliver 'Shade' Evans is to be kept.

Tobias Wolfe is to be deleted
Oliver 'Shade' Evans
Oliver 'Shade' Evans

£ : 18319

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Orlova Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:59 pm

The activity check end has been extended until the 23rd due to RL stuff cropping up. Please get all your claims in before then!
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 19295

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Sif Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:23 am

Lady Sif is to be kept.
Lady Sif
Lady Sif

£ : 21026

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:13 am

*Castiel* is to be kept
*Lumina* is to be kept
*Skylar Lee* is to be kept
*Cade Foster* is to be kept
*Michelle Foster* is to be kept.

Last edited by Castiel on Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot one... and other c/p issues..)
Castiel
Castiel

£ : 21051

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Alvarez Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:37 am

well... I'm late this time and I see that I'm no longer a treated differently, despite actually having posted a ton in the away section...

Anyway... am giving up Kim. If it still counts...
Kim Possible is to be put up for adoption

and...
Nick Alvarez is to be kept.
Julian Reynolds is to be kept.
Nick Alvarez
Nick Alvarez

£ : 19746

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down