Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Our Little Secret // Coulson - Page 2 Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Our Little Secret // Coulson

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Our Little Secret // Coulson - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Little Secret // Coulson

Post by Phil Coulson Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:14 pm

"Indeed, I think we can list Stark getting something right as a 0-8-4, the same category as the Director being happy." Coulson joked, referring to SHIELD's code for object of unknown origin, since both can be consider objects of unknown origins and cannot be explained easily or for that matter, it can't be explained no matter how hard you try to explain it. "Indeed, if I was to compare myself to a character, I would have been either Frank or the Grey Man." Coulson said while thinking about the books, and how long it has been since he had last read them. The books were truly enjoyable.

"Yes, twenty, five deaths, five severe injuries, and ten from Fury setting the thing loose on the rookies, the only reason the number is not higher is that by the tenth or so, the World Security Council may order the Director to cease and desist the massacre of the rookies." Coulson said with mock gravity in his tone. If anyone tried petting anything related to Fury, let alone something Fury chose as a pet, they are truly too dumb to live, or at a minimum, too dumb to work for SHIELD. There are somethings which sane or intelligent people do not do. Most things involving Fury are things to avoid, common sense for anyone whom works for SHIELD.
Phil Coulson
Phil Coulson
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 18933

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Hill Thu May 15, 2014 12:49 am

- - - - - - - - - -
when you feel my heat, look into my eyes
it's where my demons hide
- - - - - - - - - -
Laughing, she rolled onto her side, looking at Phil. "Oh I dunno. I think some of the Council might urge for even more attacks on the rookies. England especially. I was under the distinct impression that the Councilman hates incompetency almost as much as yours truly," she remarked, a small grin on her lips. "I bet you that he'd feed it rookie blood first, so it would develop an insatiable blood lust for them." She wondered if Fury would actually resort to such methods of teaching the newbies to think twice about their jobs here. She wouldn't be too surprised if he did; over the years she'd learned that Fury was capable of anything if it suited him.

For a long moment Maria was silent, just looking at Phil and smiling to herself. How long she'd wanted to tell him how she felt about him, and yet every time she chickened out. It didn't help that she had doubts about whether he might like her as anything more than a friend. More than even rejection itself, Maria feared of wrecking their friendship. So she'd kept quiet about her feelings, even though every time she saw him, he made her glow even though she covered it up. "I think this whole thing needs to be celebrated, don't you?" she asked with a content smile, breaking the silence, referring to them having finally confessed their feelings. "That wine would do perfectly..."

- - - - - - - - - -
don't get too close, it's dark inside
- - - - - - - - - -

STATUS``: active
TAGGED``: Coulson <3
OUTFIT``: over-sized armed forces t-shirt, black shorts
NOTES``: ---
LYRICS``: demons by imagine dragons
CREDIT``: this template was made by the amazing TAYLYNOSAURUS REX! of caution 2.0.
Maria Hill
Maria Hill
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 17637

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Coulson Thu May 15, 2014 3:43 pm

"Indeed we do have to celebrate such a occasion." Coulson said with a smile and got up from his bed and walked over to the freezer, he opened it and took out the wine he had in the freezer. Coulson then took out two glass cups for the wine and walked back to his bed and once again sat beside Maria. It took way too damn long for him and Maria to admit the feelings they felt for each, "Maria, we really should have done this along time ago, this has truly taken way too long for the two of us to admit the obvious."

"England has a hatred for incompetence, that's not surprising, he seems like the Director but without the temper." Culson said with a chuckle, the English World Security Councillor was also the brother of another member of the new team that the Director had organized. "Well once the Director brings in his honeybadger, the rookie population certainly will suffer a drastic decrease, hopefully when we return there are still some of them for you to kill." Coulson teased as he finished pouring the two glasses of wine and handed one of them to Maria.
Phil Coulson
Phil Coulson
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 18933

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Hill Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:06 am

- - - - - - - - - -
when you feel my heat, look into my eyes
- - - - - - - - - -

"We really should have. Thank you for being the brave one," she replied softly, her blue eyes following him. The smile on Maria's lips had no intention of leaving, but she was fine with that. Right at this second she didn't want to stop smiling. She had never been a girly girl, and if you asked her if she was a romantic she would have you sent to a black site without even batting an eye (even though deep down she was one and enjoyed the thought of receiving flowers and going on dates), but right now she felt like a princess who had gotten her happy ending. A kickass princess like Jasmine or Megara though; Maria couldn't stomach the thought of being compared to some damsel in distress one.

She still couldn't get over the fact that they'd done it. They'd taken the plunge and confessed their feelings. Now that it was out in the open, the amount of time wasted was absolutely ridiculous and it seemed stupid that they'd waited that long. It wasn't as if SHIELD flat-out forbade relationships within the agency; after all how else were you supposed to have any semblance of a love life in a job that you had to live in 24/7? Some would say that you just didn't, but thankfully the agency was a bit lenient on such matters. They weren't forbidden, but they were highly discouraged. Especially between members of unequal ranks. And because Maria had been such a stickler for rules and was too scared of screwing up the friendship if she was rejected, it had been much easier to hide behind them than confess. Thank gods Phil had done it.

She took one glass from him, clinking it against his softly before taking a ship of the wine. "I think they'd become the best of friends. We'll organize a karaoke night with them, then set up a poker tournament where they can whoop rookie butt," she said, chuckling. "And come on, I'm not that boring - you forget that I like to torture them and hang them upside down in your office first before killing them," she joked, grinning.

- - - - - - - - - -
don't get too close, it's dark inside
- - - - - - - - - -

WORDS``: 361
TAGGED``: Coulson <3
OUTFIT``: over-sized armed forces t-shirt, black shorts
NOTES``: got hit with Hillson muse at like 1am so am now going to revive any and every Hillson topic i find x3 i don't even care that it's been close to a year since the last post; i have a need to finish this epicness x3
LYRICS``: demons by imagine dragons
CREDIT``: this template was made by the amazing TAYLYNOSAURUS REX! of caution 2.0.
Maria Hill
Maria Hill
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 17637

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2