Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
David Shuter Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

David Shuter

2 posters

Go down

David Shuter Empty David Shuter

Post by David Shuter Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:03 pm

David Shuter
David Shuter Kellan-lutz-gq-australia-09012011-02
“Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains”

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Full Name: David Shuter
Nicknames/Aliases: Sparky, Dave, Shuter, Agent
Home Town:Trenton, Ontario

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Gifted Human
Sexual Preference:Heterosexual
Marital Status:Single
Nationality Canadian
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Eye Colour:Blue
Hair Colour:Brown
Defining Features: A scar on his back from being struck by the strange bolt of 'lightning' he was hit with.
Face Claim:Kellan Lutz

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Personality: David is usually a calm and collected person. He sees the best in everyone and tends to ignore their faults and digressions, unless they have done something to ruin their image to him, then they will have a hard time gaining that trust back. He can be egotistical at times and has a lot of pride that he doesn't like being wounded, Thus he is a very proud man. He understands that he is dangerous, and is used to people being cautious around him, although it still hurts him slightly. He occasionally is in a challenging mood, usually when someone has hurt his pride or ego. To summarize his weaknesses are: Caring for his public perception, trusts/likes too easily and like all men... a beautiful woman. His strengths includes: His persistance to see things through to the end and never give up, especially when others lives are at stake.

Skills and Talents:David has all the talents of a SHIELD agent, including proficiency in all weapons, quick thinking, great leadership, and of course kick-arse martial arts

Powers: Davids powers of storm control include control over lightning and the winds. With great concentration and effort he can create them, but can never dissipate them. he control of the winds include creating tornadoes, although that is very hard for him to do and he can never keep them together for longer than a minute.

Family don't end with blood, boy.

Parents:Nancy Shuter, Father unknown
Siblings:None
Other Important Figures:None
History: David Shuter was born as normal boy, to a somewhat normal family. His father was never in the equation, so David learned very early on to appreciate what he had. This included every person that came close to him, so he tended to overlook things in people, which would of course end up with him being hurt. This continued through his hole childhood.. then everything changed when he turned 18. No one knows why, not even SHIELD, but there was this one storm in his area when he was outside walking back from work. Thanks to some gust of wind plus uneven sidewalks he tripped and fell over.. next came the magical part... he was struck by the lightning, and survived.

Signs that something happened began to show immediately after he recovered from the aciedent. The sky would respond to his moods.. so when he was angry it would storm.. and when he was calm it would stay bright and sunny. What caught SHIELD's attention was when David ended up killing a man who had attacked him with lightning. They immediately put him on the index and David spent the next 3 years coming to terms with what happened.

When he finally did, he applied to join SHIELD.. deeming he needed to use his powers for good, and when he was accepted he underwent training as a field agent, passing when he finally reached the age of 25. He is now a full fledged Agent of SHIELD.

Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

Alias: David
Contact Information: Pms
Other Characters:None so far (though Grant Ward is in my sights)
How Did You Find Us? Forumotion searches.

I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers.

Roleplay Sample: It was just another normal day for David Shuter. It had been a month since the lightning strike and he was back to normal.. or as normal as he seemed to get.. He always felt weird now a days. Like he was holding something back.. holding something in check.. something was was impossible to hold back for long. It was always in the back of his mind. Always there.. just pushing against his barriers.. threatening to burst forth.

It seemed today was the day it would, as for when David was out getting some bread he was jumped by one man. As All David had on him was that bread, the jumper got fed up quickly, he pulled out a glock on David. It was like that gun dissolved his barriers, and with a tight pull in his stomach, a small storm appeared over them and lightning came down and struck the man.. lightning powerful enough to kill him on the spot.. Then David blacked out. Little did David know in his passed out state that when he woke up he would be getting a visit from the men in black informing him he was no longer a normal man.. and that one day he would end up being able to contro lhis powers and joining those men in protecting the world.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
David Shuter
David Shuter

£ : 17725

Back to top Go down

David Shuter Empty Re: David Shuter

Post by Svetlana Orlova Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:07 pm

David Shuter 458?cb=20130510070345
Welcome to SHIELD, David Shuter.

Your title is Agent and this position will report to Deputy Director Maria Hill.
Your base salary is what was previously discussed with you, however you are eligible for
bonus upon satisfactory completion of the first 90 days of employment and based on
completion of missions. Your employment with the agency can be  terminated at any
time with or without cause and with or without notice.

Signed,

Administration
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 19295

Back to top Go down