Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Of Monsters and Men // David Shuter Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Of Monsters and Men // David Shuter

2 posters

Go down

Of Monsters and Men // David Shuter Empty Of Monsters and Men // David Shuter

Post by Alexis Trevelyan Tue May 26, 2015 7:17 pm

The day the world died
nothing was learned

The demise of S.H.I.E.L.D had hit many of its former employees hard, many simply disappeared unsure of what to do, but some found purpose during the chaotic aftermath of the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D. Alexis had found purpose in the new S.H.I.E.L.D that was created  by Commander Robert Gonzales of the Iliad.

Alexis used to be a training instructor at S.H.I.E.L.D's operation academy before its fall, but now she put her skills to field work. There were no more rookies to train, all those whom survived the fateful day S.H.I.E.L.D fell and proved their loyalty deserved to be an agent, and every agent now needed to do their duty to the new S.H.I.E.L.D.

Currently Alexis was on a mission to hunt down a former agent of S.H.I.E.L.D and maybe even an agent of HYDRA. The agent had been a member of one of HYDRA's commanding agents team. The agent Alexis was hunting was also a gifted individual, and the new S.H.I.E.L.D head by Commander Robert Gonzales had a rather low tolerance for gifted individuals.

This S.H.I.E.L.D intended to detain or execute all powered individuals they could get their hands on, and while Alexis would have thought that it was too extreme only a few short months ago, she now wholeheartedly agreed with this policy. The horrors she saw HYDRA unleash with powered individuals during the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D were enough to convince her that powers needed severe regulations on them.

Alexis had lost alot of friends and students to HYDRA's powered super soldier during the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D and such an event had shaped her current opinions on powers. Alexis understood that her current opinion and S.H.I.E.L.D's current policies were draconian but at the same time  she still believed they were justified, for the greater good after all, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

Once Alexis located her target, she made one last check on her weapons before she approached the target. SHe had two guns on her, one I.C.E.R pistol and a regular pistol. There were four ways this encounter could end, the target could either come quitely, get knocked out, get taken out, or she could be the one leaving in a body bag.

Since the target was a powered individual, Alexis believed that there was quite the possibility she could get killed in this mission thus she was going to be unwilling to give the target more than one change to come in quietly.

Alexis approached the target, one David Shuter, and as she approached she drew out her I.C.E.R pistol and jammed it into his back side once she got close enough and said in a sweet and friendly tone, "Hello Agent Shuter, care to take a walk with me?" at the same time she had her other hand on her regular pistol in case Shuter resisted and the I.C.E.R failed to do its job.

Alexis would prefer to leave Agent Shuter alive, he was once a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, and could possibly had nothing to do with John Garrett's treachery, but if he resisted, Alexis was not willing to take any chances. Gunning down a man in public also caused quite a few problems that Alexis rather not deal with.

TAG:  @David Shuter
 NOTES:

Alexis Trevelyan
Alexis Trevelyan
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 17264

Back to top Go down

Of Monsters and Men // David Shuter Empty Re: Of Monsters and Men // David Shuter

Post by David Shuter Wed May 27, 2015 8:40 am

Agent David Shuter
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains  

The Fall of SHIELD had brought David many a headache. Not only had he had to suffer hours of interrogation by men he had once counted as his friends and colleges, now treating him like he was the enemy. Then he had suffered long weeks of scrutinization when it had been proven he was indeed loyal to SHIELD. He was part of John Garrett's team.. shouldn't he have picked up on the fact Garrett was evil and part of Hydra? To be honest David wondered the same thing. Sure he had known Garrett had a more 'shoot first ask questions later' type of attitude when it came to missions, but he did not think it meant he was part of an organization that had been believed extinct for many years. Should he have known that man had not been fit to be an Agent, or that he had any secret agenda? Perhaps, but what had happened had happened and there was no way he could change the past.

So He had committed himself to serving SHIELD to the best of his abilities in his Cell alongside the few members of SHIELD that had not died in the fall and were still loyal to SHIELD. He had been separated from most of his old team, for good reason he knew, but he had still missed them. They had been a team after all, and knew eachother's strengths and weaknesses. Which meant if David ever ran into Garrett.. he would most likely loose.

it appeared his worst nightmare was about to come true, when he felt a gun.. an Icer, pushed into his back as he had been walking down the street towards a target's house. It was in that moment he wished he had brought kveykva with him, for he only had his pistol on him. He looked sideways at the woman who was 'wishing to take a walk with him' and recognized her as one of the agents thought dead or turned, Alexis Trevelyan. "Why Agent Trevelyan, I would love to. I must admit, its nice to see you alive, hows my old boss doing?" He said sweetly. There was only one explanation to why she was alive and not under Phil Coulson's lead, and that was that she had been Hydra all along, so she worked for Garrett.

TAG @Alexis Trevelyan| WORDS 387| NOTES

David Shuter
David Shuter

£ : 17580

Back to top Go down

Of Monsters and Men // David Shuter Empty Re: Of Monsters and Men // David Shuter

Post by Alexis Trevelyan Wed May 27, 2015 12:22 pm

The day the world died
nothing was learned

"I do wish I could say the same to you, but then I would be lying, and all my friends tell me lying is bad, no clue why though." Alexis replied still maintaining a cheerful and friendly demeanour, in truth she was on edge and ready to fire her weapon at even the slightest twitch. Powers were dangerous, and Alexis felt uneasy around them, she was however not going to allow her uneasiness to show, least off all to a possible traitor.

Shuter's comment about his old boss caused Alexis to give a moment of pause, maybe he was not HYDRA after all, but then again if he was HYDRA, he would know that she was not HYDRA due to how high ranking Garrett was. It could simply be a method to divert suspicion.

Alexis then attempted to maneuver Mister Shuter out of the street and away from public eyes. Once she was sure they were alone, she would go and interrogate him to determine if he had any ties to HYDRA apart from having worked with one of its top ranking agents.

If Mister Shuter proved that he was not a member of HYDRA and had been loyal to S.H.I.E.L.D, Alexis had orders to bring him in and detain him, while loyal he was still a possible threat. IT was for Shuter and the public's good.

If Alexis simply allowed Shuter to walk away, HYDRA may also come knock if he was not already a member of HYDRA, and the things HYDRA did to power individuals was disturbing to say the least.

The scenario  if HYDRA obtained Mister Shuter were, A: He joins HYDRA and uses his powers to harm others and B: He refuse and HYDRA performs experiments which cause a fate worse than death.

Thus in Alexis's opinion having S.H.I.E.L.D detain him would be the best option if he proved that he was innocent, if he was guilty of being HYDRA however the things HYDRA would have done if he refused would look like a joke compared to what S.H.I.E.L.D had planned.

"So Agent Shuter, how the whole Hail HYDRA gig going, I hear they got a healthcare plan worth killing for." Alexis said with sarcasm simply dripping from her voice, healthcare, yeah HYDRA needed a good healthcare plan after what S.H.I.E.L.D had in plan for them.

NOTES:

Alexis Trevelyan
Alexis Trevelyan

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Thu May 28, 2015 1:06 pm

Agent David Shuter

David's smile twitched slightly at her words, lying was Hydra's specialty. They had, after all, lied to everyone in SHIELD. They loved lying.. that was how they survived. So either she was telling the truth and was not Hydra, or she was lying and was indeed hydra. So He said simply "You had no trouble doing it in all your years with SHIELD, what changed?" He knew his best option was not to fight, especially in public. Hydra always worked in groups.. they had the numbers for it. If David were to attack now without knowing how many of her kind were around, it would prove fatal for him. Best play along until he knew the odds.

He noticed her moment of pause, but did not take action. For the reasons already stated. He did not want to act prematurely... women always hated premature reactions, he figured Alexis Trevelyan was no different. So he continued to play along with her game, walking along with her quietly. He saw no opening which he could exploit after her one moment of pause, and for a minute he wished he had taken the chance and took her down. He then remembered his reasons and pushed that thought aside.

He let her lead him into the alleyway, probably to join up with the rest of her traitor goons. It would be nice to know how many he was up against, and how many he would have to kill or knock out before he could report to Svetlana and tell her to pass on to Coulson that Trevelyan is..or if need be WAS alive. Any exe SHIELD agents found alive were to be brought into SHIELD if found. Unfotrunately David did not think that would be possible.

Her question caught him off guard. If she was Hydra, why was she asking him if he was Hydra, would she not know? Was she not sent in by Garrett to take David in so he could be brainwashed and serve Hydra to take down Coulson. How could she not be Hydra? She was obviously not SHIELD, as SHIELD believed her dead. One who died in the fall. So He said "I was going to ask you the same question Agent Trevelyan. Where are the rest of you traitorous scum eh? I would like to know how many I shall be killing today? You dogs travel in packs do you not?"
His voice dripping with the same amount, if not more venom than hers had. Was this some sort of test? His hand clenched into a fist as he readied himself for a fight.

TAG @Alexis Trevelyan| WORDS 432 | NOTES

David Shuter
David Shuter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Trevelyan Thu May 28, 2015 7:17 pm

The day the world died
nothing was learned

Alexis gave a slight chuckle when David asked her what changed, the nerves this person had to accuse her of such actions when he could have very well been a HYDRA sleeper agent. Alexis was not the one with known connections to one of HYDRA's head, she had fought against HYDRA when it rose and lost many good friends and students to it.

The HYDRA uprising was a massacre, S.H.I.E.L.D never saw  it coming and too many lives had been lost before it could react and respond to the attacks happening on its facilities by HYDRA. Alexis would never forget nor forgive what had happened that day and enacting righteous vengeance upon HYDRA was now her mission and goal in life.

While Alexis was a spy, she did not have to lie too often since she had not been a field agent for a long time until recently. Until recently she worked for S.H.I.E.L.D as a training instructor, she trained agents, but since the fall of S.H.I.E.L.D there were no more agents for her to train. Even if she wanted to go back to her old job, she could not, her talents were needed in it current position. S.H.I.E.L.D's resources were strained and thus it needed every capable field agent it had in its war against HYDRA.

"Oh I hear the world changing events change people, for better or for worse." Alexis said as her typical witty self as she silently added a usually for the worse. Too many people she thought were her friends turned out to be megalomaniac assholes bent on world domination.S.H.I.E.L.D was founded to protect the world not control the world, and too many had lost their way on that mandate of the organization.

"Treason is really not my style Shuter, it really is a bit too much megalomania for my personal taste." Alexis said as she started to lead David Shuter away from public eyes. He seem awfully eager to fight and if a fight happened here, there were way too many civilians, too much possibility for collateral casualties. "Why aren't you a good HYDRA lapdog, so eager to kill like HYDRA trained you to."

Alexis had heard HYDRA claim they would win because while a S.H.I.E.L.D agent was considering good and wrong the HYDRA agent would have already pulled the trigger. Alexis sometimes agreed with that, but it did not mean she would just lay down her arms to HYDRA. Alexis did hope she was not making a mistake by not simply executing David, it was safer but it was not what S.H.I.E.L.D did. Executions like that were HYDRA's style.

"Oh don't worry David, I have more than enough friends with me to deal with you if you try anything funny, I rather not kill anyone today but I can always make exceptions when I am annoyed." Alexis added in a sickeningly sweet and false tone.

TAG:  @David Shuter
  NOTES:

Alexis Trevelyan
Alexis Trevelyan

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat May 30, 2015 6:07 am

Agent David Shuter

David snorted quietly when she stated how world changing events changed people, for better or for worse. What a load of horse hockey. One did not join Hydra just because the fall of SHIELD made them. David was sure there were some exe Agents who had joined Hydra since the fall, but that had been more out of need than agreeing with their goals. David knew he himself would never join Hydra, even if SHIELD had not welcomed him back. He was an empowered human, and knew they would use him to hurt innocents. He would never do that.

That was why he had joined SHIELD, so no other faction would try to collect him. The Army would have him use his powers to kill hundreds of soldiers in war without them even knowing what had hit them. Gangs would use him to rob stores and banks with ease. Police would use him to take out Gang hideouts without risking more than a single man. SHIELD was the only place for him. Here he could help those who were like him, and also help shield the innocents from people like him that used their powers for ill. There had never been another option, and SHIELD falling did not change that.

David then chuckled softly when she said treason wasn't her style, and said "Oh yeah, that's how your kind think. You were Hydra all along, so you did not betray anyone. My apologies oh noble woman." His voice dripped with venom. He was not about to go soft on her. She was a traitor..even if she wasn't hydra. He was an Agent of SHIELD and trying to kidnap him was treason on its own, considering she used to be an agent.

His fists clenched when she called him a good Hydra dog for wanting to kill her and her friends. "Look at it from a SHIELD point of view. I do not have the man power to take you all in to face your crimes, nor can I let you roam free to gather up empowered humans to use at will against the innocents of this planet. That only leaves me one option.. putting you down." He said quietly. He only WANTED to kill ONE man, and that was Garrett.

He finally snarled, pulling himself out of her grasps and pulling out his pistol, pointing it at her. "I will not go down without a fight Trevelyan. I know what Hydra wants me for, and I would rather die than be used as a weapon against SHIELD and the innocent."

@Alexis Trevelyan | 426 WORDS | NOTES

David Shuter
David Shuter

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexis Trevelyan Sat May 30, 2015 3:54 pm

The day the world died
nothing was learned

Alexis could not help but laugh at the situation that was currently happening, if this David was telling the truth regarding his allegiances this would certainly be an excellent case of the paranoia HYDRA has caused among surviving S.H.I.E.L.D agents. You could only trust those with you on the day S.H.I.E.L.D fell, those whom you saw fight against HYDRA with you, everyone else was under suspicion of being HYDRA.

"Oh please don't flatter me with such praise, nobility has never been one of my qualities." Alexis responded with sarcasm as she rolled her eyes and continued leading David Shuter away from the public and into a more isolated area so she could death with this situation. "Almost makes me sad that I will likely have to put you down for posing a risk to global security, almost."

"You are not S.H.I.E.L.D, you really should not subscribe to such delusions, S.H.I.E.L.D died the day HYDRA rose."
Alexis said with a bitter tone, this man was not S.H.I.E.L.D, the organization he was part of was a cheap knockoff of S.H.I.E.L.D. The leader of his S.H.I.E.L.D's judgement could not be trusted, god knows what Fury did to bring the man back. Alexis was part of the real S.H.I.E.L.D and this S.H.I.E.L.D would not make the mistakes of the first. Powers were a dangerous threat to world security and had to put down or contained.

"Well you certainly seem intelligent today, but you have made all the wrong conclusions, I don't work for HYDRA, I m actually here to prevent HYDRA from obtaining an asset, more specifically you." Alexis said deciding that David was not HYDRA, but it still did not mean she could just let him go. If she just let him go, HYDRA would come next, and that could not be allowed. Even if HYDRA would not come, Coulson can not be trusted with powered individuals.

"I see we are at an agreement on innocent lives, I now believe you are not HYDRA, thus I am going to offer you a choice." Alexis hoped that David would accept her offer, it would mean she would not have to put down a person whom was likely innocent of being HYDRA. "My employers will either detain you to prevent HYDRA from acquiring you, or I can put you down to prevent HYDRA from obtaining you."

If asked about her employers, Alexis will claim she is with the Secret Intelligence Service. Gonzales did not want people to know about his S.H.I.E.L.D, it was better to stay in the shadows than walk out in the open in this new and dangerous world.

"Either way works for me, but since I believe you to be innocent of having worked with HYDRA intentionally, I am offering you a way to survive today."
Alexis said with a sigh, part of her wanted David to accept her offer and the other half wanted him to refuse so she could put him down. His powers were dangerous and the only real way to control powers was to put down the individual with the powers.

NOTES:

Alexis Trevelyan
Alexis Trevelyan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down