Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
If You See That Frog Put It Back | Sky's Kiwi-lander bundle Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

If You See That Frog Put It Back | Sky's Kiwi-lander bundle

Go down

If You See That Frog Put It Back | Sky's Kiwi-lander bundle Empty If You See That Frog Put It Back | Sky's Kiwi-lander bundle

Post by Skylar Lee Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:06 am

If You See That Frog Put It Back | Sky's Kiwi-lander bundle Image

Sky is generally positive and easy going. He doesn't judge anyone as long as he isn't judged. Although seemingly nice he can also show his dark side. And if he feels like it he may let his mouth run wild.

Friends have always been important to Skylar. He likes to be social and bubbly. And despite his past and stuff he's been through he values true friendship.

So far biggest enemies have been bullies and mutant haters. And partly his uncontrolled powers. And too much rain.

First love proved to be too hard to maintain. Lifestyle differences and ideals in the end broke it but Sky still values knowledge it gave.
True, bone deep love- lost but not forgotten.
Sky believes there still may be love left for him.

Whatever hits your plotting fan is welcomed here for discussion. We don't bite, promise, unless you specifically ask.
Skylar Lee
Skylar Lee

£ : 19962

Back to top Go down

If You See That Frog Put It Back | Sky's Kiwi-lander bundle Empty Re: If You See That Frog Put It Back | Sky's Kiwi-lander bundle

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:08 pm

Tobias/Skylar

I think it would be interesting for these two to meet, as Tobias is swinging back to who he was before his depression so should be more fun to hang around. Friends would be good, as Tobias might be able to help Skylar control his powers as he'll have some idea of how it could be done either from his siblings or old friends at their school. Or they could both get a coffee sometime. I'm pretty happy to do any types of posts (especially when procrastinating essays Smile) so get back to me with what you would like to post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

If You See That Frog Put It Back | Sky's Kiwi-lander bundle Empty Re: If You See That Frog Put It Back | Sky's Kiwi-lander bundle

Post by Skylar Lee Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:56 am

Oh sounds like something awesome.
Maybe Tobias sees Skylar fooling around in his car (like driving recklessly around London) and then again when playing with his powers (like moving grocery bags while their owners look the other way). And they could meet.
Skylar Lee
Skylar Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Lee Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:57 am

Oh sounds like something awesome.
Maybe Tobias sees Skylar fooling around in his car (like driving recklessly around London) and then again when playing with his powers (like moving grocery bags while their owners look the other way). And they could meet.
Skylar Lee
Skylar Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:14 am

Actually that sounds like it'll be fun. Do you want to start or should I?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Lee Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:52 am

I'll let you start Wink
Skylar Lee
Skylar Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:55 pm

Sure, I'll give it a shot in just over a week.

Have too many essays at the moment (500 word due this friday, 2000 word due next friday) Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Lee Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:12 am

Okay Smile

Oh flabber! Those are long essays. Especially the 2000 words.
Good luck with those!
Skylar Lee
Skylar Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:27 pm

I'm still trying to pick a topic. I'm torn between:

Should genes be patentable? You can take a stance and defend it, or you can evaluate both sides of the argument; but be sure to include a discussion of legal, scientific and ethical considerations in your answer.

What responses to anthropogenic climate change should be considered on a national and international level?

Nature uses symmetry and layering in a diverse number of ways, for the myelination of nerves to the striations in geological formations. Using one or a subset of examples discussed in the lectures explore the occurrence of layering and/or symmetry in nature.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Skylar Lee Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:51 am

I kinda like first two more.
Try to decide about which topic you may know more.

I used to have issues like this all the time. Mostly in literature because there I had least to say, lol.
But for english essays I chose two or three that I could figure out a response and did drafts for those and then I just had a click on one which I ended up writing Smile

Exam essays were pretty easy in both literature and english, got C's in both Very Happy
Skylar Lee
Skylar Lee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:11 pm

Lucille/Skylar

Lucille here is the beautiful Demon of Lust. She spends most of her time on the Earth however, looking for new victims she uses for her own sexual pleasure. Of course, you can not say that these so-said victims feel too bad during all this. xD Who knows, maybe it may prove to be just a nice experience for both of them, maybe there is love left for them nevertheless. Let me know if you would be interested. Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down