Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
You Can Trust Me, Trust Nobody (Magneto) Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

You Can Trust Me, Trust Nobody (Magneto)

Go down

You Can Trust Me, Trust Nobody (Magneto) Empty You Can Trust Me, Trust Nobody (Magneto)

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:47 pm

New York, the city where everything and nothing seems to happen. If you watch close enough you will see everything but if you blink, it is gone. A simple blink for the world to pass you by as if nothing as happening. Charles always believed you must be observant to notice certain happenings in the world, such as the existence of mutants. Normal everyday humans but if you watch closely there is something there, something about them that is odd and sure enough they are different.

Different is how Charles' life has been. So very different since his powers, since he lost his legs, since he opened his institute. So many things had taken place and now pushing his wheelchair forward in this park in New York, he felt oddly alone. Every thought of the people near him could be heard by him but he dare not listen to the rambles of the people unless necessary. They weren't a threat to him, and he wasn't one to them. He was merely in the park to play a game of chess.

Rolling his chair up to an empty board he moved the stone pieces aside in place of his own special ones. Black metal pieces accompanied by glass white ones, this set was special to him. He played many a game with his good friend Eric, and even still since he became Magneto. Their debates on mutant rights were interesting but exhausting at times but even so, the game was very much appreciated.

You Can Trust Me, Trust Nobody (Magneto) 67-16
Template made by Kenaz

Charles Xavier
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

You Can Trust Me, Trust Nobody (Magneto) Empty Re: You Can Trust Me, Trust Nobody (Magneto)

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:13 pm

Wondering through New York was an old habit for Eric. Without his helmet, people didn't tend to recognise him as the mutant right activist. This was just as well, as for some reason those ordinary people never appreciated what he tried to do. It was very frustrating.

However, New York was dear to Eric; it had a rather high proportion of mutants, and had recently become home to a team of 'superheroes,' not that Eric thought they should be called that, seeing as their powers all came from freak experiments or accidents. Never the less, he enjoyed keeping an eye out for any mutant that may join the fight for his cause. Because of the so called cure, there were many angry, and many willing to join Eric's brotherhood.

As he walked through the city, Eric meandered past a park where he and Charles had used to play chess. Feeling oddly nostalgic, he opted to walk through it. Perhaps there would be a spare table he could play himself. Instead, he found none other than his old friend, Charles Xavier, sitting alone and playing with the set they'd always used when they'd gotten along better. Smirking, Eric swiftly moved to sit opposite Charles, in front of the black pieces.

"Fancy seeing you here, old friend," he said, smirking at Charles. He made sure that his thoughts were blank, as he wasn't wearing his helmet. He'd have to trust Charles not to look inside his mind without his permission.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

You Can Trust Me, Trust Nobody (Magneto) Empty Re: You Can Trust Me, Trust Nobody (Magneto)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:59 pm

Charles glanced up upon hearing the oh so familiar tone of his old friend Eric. "Ah, hello Eric. Yes it is quite a coincidence, running into you here." he mused and smirked lightly, a calm light in his eyes. Sitting up straight despite the stiffness he felt he reached for a glass white piece, dragging the pawn across the board to it's appropriate space. He really did enjoy the mechanics of the game and the company, each play could make or break a player.

Folding his hands together as he waited for Magneto to play his part he smiled softly. "How have you been?" A casual question and of course not uncommon, he was merely curious about the other mutant having not heard from him in quite some time. Charles himself had been busy running his institute and keeping the children in line with their powers, it was an exhausting job. He was just glad the older more experienced students and even staff helped him out.

Template made by Kenaz

Charles Xavier
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:45 am

Smirking as he regarded his old friend, Eric casually moved a pawn of his own forward a space. He had missed these games of chess, and though he would never admit it even to himself, he'd missed Charles as well.
"Indeed," Eric replied to Charles' greeting as he patiently waited for the Professor's next mood. He always enjoyed a good game of chess, especially against a worthy opponent that would give a semblance of challenge. Charles always offered enough of a challenge to entertain Eric, and the discussions and verbal chess was also fun.

"I have been well," Eric replied, mimicking Charles' position. "Are you still holed up in your mansion?"
Eric enjoyed nonchalantly mocking Charles about the mansion; it was a hobby of his, and one that never ceased to bring him pleasure. It helped that a fair few of Charles' old pupils joined his brotherhood in the end.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:11 pm

Charles scowled and sighed at him, moving another pawn a space across the board."Eric, I am not holed up in my mansion, in any way. I am there because I wish to be." he muttered and shakes his head. "If I am holed up in my mansion you are holed up in your brotherhood hangout." Retorting lightly he flicked the opposite pawn over and took it for himself.

Folding his hands together again he leaned back in his chair, his soft eyes wandering the scenery as he took it all. The park was truly lovely and he did like seeing the rolling green grass and the beautiful tree's it was a sight to be seen.

Template made by Kenaz

Charles Xavier
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down