Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Magneto and Amazon Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Magneto and Amazon

Go down

Magneto and Amazon Empty Magneto and Amazon

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:21 pm

The meeting with his old Brotherhood had gone well. Eric had gleefully demonstrated the fact that he'd regained his powers, and was once again seen as a leader. He hadn't mentioned Loki, his new ally, as he was unsure how the team would respond to a change in leadership.

Most of the faces were ones Eric recognised from his previous attempts at world domination, but there were a few that he did not. This was intriguing, as he'd only invited faces he knew well.

He paced around the now deserted meeting spot, pondering their next move. Life was one big game of chess, and Eric was determined to win, no matter the cost.

A rustling from the nearby treeline caused Eric to turn, looking for any intruder with all his senses, including the one he used to sense metal.

"Show yourself," he called. And perhaps I will be merciful."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Magneto and Amazon Empty Re: Magneto and Amazon

Post by Guest Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:03 pm

Magneto... the leader of the Brotherhood, a very powerful mutant and a very good leader. She knew that much about him. Selene was listening to him while he spoke to the group of Brotherhood and followers. She had to give it to him... he had a way with words... but what he wanted was far less impressive for Selene. She was totally still, on a large branch of a tree untill a squirrel wanted to play with her hair. As it usually happens, the animal gave her away, and hearing Magneto call, she decided to show herself.
She only had her mystical sword, Remma and her wrist guards with her. She did not need anything else, if there would be a fight. She jumped down into sight and stood tall. even thought, she wanted to stech some, from crouching in a tree for a long time but that would be concidered human.
" Impressive speech... in history, many men have tried to take over the world... all have failed. " She spoke and as usual she did not waste words on pointless chatter. She was luckily in ordinary clothing, running shues, jeans, and a green tanktop, despite the frosty weather. Remma, aways at her side, or within a short distance.

(i hope it is okay like this? )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:16 am

The woman who jumped nimbly out of the tree was easily recognisable to Eric as one of the unfamiliar faces who'd come to the meeting of the Brotherhood. Eric wondered what her interest was in the meeting, and if she could be a potential ally. One could never have too many allies in an attempt such as this, tough he would have to be careful whom he revealed the whole plan to. During his speech, Eric had mentioned no specifics, and only stated that they'd be taking the world for themselves to protect other mutants from the humans.

"Other men lack the required cunning," Eric replied, smirking slightly.
The woman's words and tone made it clear that she was unlikely to join the cause. This was disappointing. Eric hoped he wouldn't have to kill her; he hated spilling talented blood. Perhaps she could be persuaded not to interfere.

"I get the feeling you do not approve," he added, his voice soft and dangerous. He was subtly testing the surrounding area for any metal he could use if it came to a fight. It was good to be prepared.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:03 am

She gave off a tiny smiling smirk aat his comment about cunning and also found out that he was arrogant and too sure of himself... but he was a very talented leader in any case.
" I aproove of peaceful coexistance, not hostile takeover, Magneto " She pointed out without any signs of hostility. In fact, she gave a slight bow of her head as a sign of respect towards the old man.
" Selene Corazon... you can call me Amazon." She stood up and indroduced herself to him. " Still... i am intrested in your crusade... how are you planning on completing it? Seeing as nobody else could. " She asked him, remembering not one leader who took over large parts of the world.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:06 am

Sneering at the woman's smirk, Eric considered the words she spoke. He liked the sign of respect, so was disappointed they could not be allies. She appeared to be someone who could prove useful in their quest, with her obvious intelligence.

"It is nice to meet you, Amazon," Eric said, inclining his head. "Though I do not understand why you think me so foolish as to explain a plan you personally told me you do not approve of."

He considered her some more, blue eyes searching her face silently.
"A word of advice, my dear," Eric said smoothly, looking into the woman's eyes seriously. "If you want to live, don't get in my way."
Eric was serious about the threat. He was prepared to kill anyone, even the more talented, if they were in the way of his mission. Still, if it could be prevented by well placed threats or promises, Eric would do it. It was important to preserve the superior members of their planet.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:39 pm

" I do not like being threatened. " Selene looked into his blue eyes. She was not hostile, but wanted to make that clear.
" Perhaps, we can be ally... violance is not always the answer, and a preson is better as an ally then an enemy, i do not wish us as enemies." She said. She had enught enemies to take care of.
" i may not be a mutant, but i have no problems with mutants... what i have problems with is Sentinels... and genocide. " She studied him for a few long seconds, he seemed old enught to have been a kid back in WW2.
" Mao, Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Idi Amin Dada, Saddam Hussein. " She named a few terrible dictators who commited genocide. " Do not make history's horror again... you might be old enught to know what i mean. " She said, reffering to Hitler's terrible acts in WW2. She told this in a slightly tired and sad tone. Selene knew all too well about wars, and genicides. She war a warrior, not a mass murdered and did not want to have Magneto become another person on her list of dictators. She faught against all of them, and many more. She moved from one battle to the other for 1000 of years now, but only a few mutants of humans knew about her real identity.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:26 am

Unabashed by Amazon's statement of not liking to be threatened, Eric merely smirked at her. However, he was surprised to hear that she would consider being their ally. He didn't trust her, but wasn't one to turn down an ally.

"I am planning to use as little violence as possible," Eric told her calmly. "I too have no love for violence, or wishes to make more enemies."

Hearing the words of genocide, and Hitler, Eric let out a heavy breath. He knew exactly what Amazon meant; he had experienced first hand what she meant. He would never forget the horrors he'd experienced in Aushwitz, and had no desire to repeat them.
Focussing once more on Amazon, Eric slowly and deliberately rolled up his sleeve to reveal the numbers that had been branded into his skin.

"By your words, I assume you know what these mean," Eric said slowly, meeting her eyes. "I assure you, I have no idea to let these events be repeated, by any party."

Hearing the sadness and tiredness in the woman's words, Eric warmed to her even more. Though he was unconcerned with becoming a dictator, he had horrific memories from his time under the Nazi's rule as a child. He would not allow those memories to be repeated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:47 pm

When Magneto told her that he would use the least violance possible, Selene gently nodded in approoval. She then watched as he rolled up his sleeve. when she saw the horror branded into his arm, Selene let out a low growl of anger and saddness. "I know exactly what that is " She spoke as she looked at him and continued. " And i understand your desire to be accepted... i am an outsider as well... much more then you think " She told the old man with with some ashame in her voice. She then had a wierd thought... she did not remember him from WW2, as she freed and saved many Jewish people from certain death... he might have seen on heard about her.
the thing was... they where both victims of war, one way or another... Magneto lived war as a kid... Amazon lived in wars for almost all of her life... but Amazon was an honorable warrior, not attaching kids or unarmed women... unless she was attacked first, and even then she tried to avert killing kids, unless she absulutly had to.
" I may join your efforts to help mutants and humans live in peace with each other. " Selene said after a few long seconds.
Suddenly the squirrel that gave her away earlier, ran past them in a frenzy. She glared at it and then around them. " We are not alone. " She sould feel somebody watching them. many hundred years in combat, gave you a natural danger scese. She reached out towards Remma, her mystical sword. Remma flew into her hand and she readied herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:50 am

Seeing the woman's approval, Eric tried not to turn his smile into a smirk. Another ally; another piece to his and Loki's plans. This was good. The more allies they had the better; it would make their plan that little bit easier.

As Amazon's face took on an expression of horror, Eric glared. He did not want pity; he simply did not like being accused of planning events similar to those Adolf Hitler brought about. He detested that man and everything he stood for.

"Unless you have been in one of those 'camps' then you have no idea," Eric snapped. She could not understand. It was impossible to. Even after he'd killed all who had tortured him, he hadn't felt any better about his place amongst the oppressed.

At Amazon's agreement, Eric grinned, pleased. Another ally: excellent. Though, he decided that it was probably better not to mention that he wanted mutants to be above those ordinary people. They were more important after all, with their gifts and powers.

With the statement that they were not alone, Eric immediately scanned with his own power and senses, preparing himself for a fight. He noticed that his new ally was preparing herself as well, and felt approval. It was always good to be prepared.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:07 pm

" Magneto... i have been in a number of simular situations. " She grunted angrily. In a few seconds, her anger died down and was back to her calm state.
" I knew more war and battle then you your imagine, old man... do not lecture me about pain. " She shook her head softly. Several 1000 year of living and combat can seriously mess up a persons mind... even if her mind was trained to handle the rough things.

She smirked when Magento grinned and could not hide a small half smile.

She glanced at Magneto and glared into a direction. withing a few long seconds a person could be seen not far from them, walking towards them. the person turned out to be a mutant, and a visibly a mutant. Selene had no problem with mutants, even the farr less attractive mutants did not make her uneasy. She aimed her sword towards the ground. The young girl, who looked around 12 years old, held a rose in one of her hands and a possibly metal chess piece. A King.
" Mister Magneto ,sir... ma'am. " She smiled at Magneto. The Chess peace ment that the master of magnetism, was a king in a way.
The girl turned to Magneto. " A metal king for the master of magnetism... incredible speach, sir. " She smiled at him. She then turned to Amazon.
" A beautiful rose for a legengary Amazon warrior... may your future be peacefull. " She said and then made a scared face as she looked first at Amazon and then at Magneto " Ohmygod... i am really really sorry Amazon... i can read minds and i can not control my powers that much yet. " She looked away, worried.
" Wow... thank you" Amazon said with a slight blush. It was decades scince she had a simular event happen to her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:02 am

"Forgive me if I find that difficult to believe," Eric replied, but the venom was gone from his voice. Despite his words, he did almost believe her, if it were not for the fact that nothing similar to the Holocaust had happened since, not in these parts, and certainly not in her lifetime. She didn't look like she could be any older than thirty.

As the young mutant appeared, Eric lowered his guard slightly, though he was still tense and ready for a fight if one occurred. He could not trust anyone. It was entirely possible that the girl was working for the X-Men. They did run a school after all, it was entirely plausible that the girl attended and was a spy. Some might say that Eric was paranoid, but he thought that was better than being caught off guard. There was a reason he was a reasonably successful villain.

Sensing the offered chess piece with caution, Eric smiled his thanks at the girl, hiding his suspicions from both her and his new ally. It would do no good for his distrust to be visible.
"Thank you, my young friend," he said calmly, mostly for the compliments, though the token was a nice symbol of his mind's prowess.

Though he did not understand what the young mutant had read in Amazon's mind, he was not particularly interested. He could find out what he needed to if necessary, and it was not at that moment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:56 am

She then watched at the girl left. She however studied Megneto while the girl was there.
"You do not trust me... and i do not trust you either. " Amazon said emotionlessly.
" Do not judge a book by the cover. " She said with slight annoyance, but then calked down. "This book has far more pages then you could think... i may not be a mutant who can live for much longher then a human... but i am simular." Selene pointed to herself and then turned away slightly.
"Trust is slow to earn and fast to lose. " She smirked rather darkly.
She then got lost in her memories. memories of WW2... her helping to free Jewish captives from death. She was always a Defender and Destroyer in one... defending the people in great need and destroying the evil, whereever it was... but learned to keep a low profile over the decades and centuries.
She suddenly became very out of time and place and turned away to her her sadness of living forever. Sometimes she hated this modern earth and even her extremely long life. She tought about getting totally drunk, not an easy task aither and even muttered.
" What is the point after so long?... people will never change, be it human or mutant... i need to get drunk. " She muttered mostly to herself and was not sure if Magneto heard it or not.

(when should they be attacked? Smile )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:46 am

Smirking a little as the young girl left, Eric played with the metal piece in his hand. Having his powers back felt amazing, and he could not stop using them to fiddle with objects. It was a habit he'd had since he was a teenager, and he had missed being able to do it.

As Amazon spoke, Eric allowed himself a small chuckle at her words. It was refreshing to meet someone else who did not trust easily. The master of magnetism could count on one hand how many people he trusted.
"It would be very unwise to trust a stranger," he commented, smirking a little. "And something tells me that you are stranger than most."

As Amazon fell silent, Eric let his mind wonder aimlessly. He wondered how many others he could find to join the cause. How many would be needed? How much of the plan should he reveal to his new ally? Well, the answer to that question was an obvious as little as possible. He did not trust her, and she did not trust him. It would be foolish to reveal the plan, as well as his other ally.

As she muttered her words, obviously to herself, Eric smirked in amusement. Her words were honest, but it was more the fact that she was speaking to herself.
"You know, talking to oneself is the first sign of madness," he pointed out, a rare moment of good humour shining through.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:44 am

She was snapped back to the present when he spoke and raised a brow at his comment about being strange.
" Maybe i am stanger then most... that depends, what do you concider stange? " She asked with a glance towads Magneto. " What gave me away? " She asked sarcasticly. looking at her normally summer clothing and, scince it was actually winter, Amazon let Magneto figure the rest.
She then could not help a slight smirk, but in a long second later she turned her full body towards him and gave him a cool glare.
" Maybe... but lonly or very old people tent to do that... and i have more reason to be half insane then most. " She grunted impatiently, while shaking her head. She did not mean to be gruff, but she could not hold her warrior spirit back. She then was silent for a few long seconds before speaking again.
" Tell me... have you heard rumors or wispers about phantom women freeing Jewish people back in the day? " She asked him. She was the one who freed many people whon the death trains, by killing the guards and opening the wagons. She then nodded gently.
" And as far as crazy people go... i faced quite a few before. " She said and it was true, Amazon, under many different names, came into contact or even friendship with many leaders of the different eras.
She then reached out towards Remma and her sword came saling into her hand. Amazon showed Magneto the inscription along the blade. " Amazonian inscription and the seemingly metal blade and my wrist guards are immune to metal manipulation... meaning mystical origins. " Amazon nodded gently before letting Remma go, making it land firmly on the ground.

(is this post... action and size... okay with you? Smile )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:36 am

Eric smirked as Amazon asked what had given her strangeness away. It was rather obvious to someone as observant as Eric, he could see the signs that she was not one of those ignorant homo sapiens. Her clothing, her mannerisms, and even her speech patterns gave this away to Eric.
"My dear," he said, insincerity prevalent in his tone. "A better question would be to ask what does not give you away."

Shaking his head in amusement at the gruff words, Eric felt only amusement. He found people who could not take the rare jesting comment he uttered amusing. Their grumpiness often inspired him to make such jests more often.

"I did hear rumours of such a person," Eric admitted. "I believe that they helped many of my people escape."
He didn't like talking of the war very much. He only ever did out of anger, or to prove a point about human nature. The humans would never change! They were inferior, and the previous species in the evolutionary chain. They would soon be extinct, preferably before they took the mutants with them.

Staring at the sword, Eric tested the claim that it was resistant to his magnetic powers. Disappointingly, this was correct. Though he could sense it, moving it was like a human trying to move an skyscraper. It was impossible.
"That is cheating," he muttered, glowering at the offending objects, before he smirked. "I hope there are no more such objects?" he questioned leadingly, thinking on how irritating the human's plastic ones were. Weapons made of this material would be even more cumbersome.

(Yes - all good :)Sorry for the delay - my muse was low.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:44 am

Amazon could not help smirking softly as he concert about possibly more of her weapons.
" Only a few other items where made from the same materials. " She said. She had a feeling that he was actually worried about the gear.
" Magneto... the reason that you only just got to know that i exist is the fact that i learned to blend in... but this is my true self... different but unique. " Selene told him looking into his eyes.
" What targets do you have in mind to attack or disrupt? i will be a friends incase of minimal agression but nothing extreme. " She said, looking deep into his wise eyes. She was going to stop him if he would make an attack on the most important places or buildings.
" I am a fighter... not a butcher, if you understand what i mean, Magneto." Amazon spoke in a normal tone.
She then paused, uncertain for the first time in centuries. She did not know to tell him that one of the women was actually her. She then decided to tell him.
" There where two women helping them... one of them is standing before you. " She said with a straight face. She did not really care what he could react like. Laugh in her face or yell at her or whatever. She said her truth... the rest was up to the other person. She then went into a chrouch and using the thin snow under there feet, made 3 hard snowballs. She then started very easily juggleing with them. Not really to show off or amuse Magneto.
" Borebom makes you do wierd things. " Was all she said not really looking at him, but instead, the park in general. She easily juggled, her hands hardly feeling even cool, let alone chilly... and after a few long seconds Amazon caselessly tossed each of them away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down