Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Counting The Stars Until You Return // Loki - Page 2 Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Counting The Stars Until You Return // Loki

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Counting The Stars Until You Return // Loki - Page 2 Empty Re: Counting The Stars Until You Return // Loki

Post by Loki Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:31 am

Counting The Stars Until You Return // Loki - Page 2 Loki_captured_2_by_loki_pls-d6smkn4Pride filled him as his wife asked what the spells would do if someone got to close. It was a good question to ask.
"Not as much as I would want it to do. If people get too close to the spell forces the brain to redirect the body elsewhere. The only way to get around the spell is if I allow someone to pass through it," He explained.

It was a powerful spell. It had taken several evenings to create just the basic foundations and he had to tie it onto a source rather than himself, otherwise it would too much of a drain on his magic. Important magic that would protect him from his enemies. Of which there seemed to be many.

Going through the cave and towards the underwater pool, Loki could never fail to marvel at his luck of finding out about this place. He had been exploring during what was his teenage years and that was the only way he had found it. And then he had built up an abandoned fortress. It was his land, although he had not brought it or laid any formal claim to it. Still, he considered it to be his own.

"It rather is, isn't it? Would you mind getting wet? It is a small swim to my little part of the world," He said, inviting her to his safe heaven. This was his sign of trust. He trusted his wife. He trusted that she would never speak a word of this to anyone. No matter what.
Loki - The God of Mischief
Loki
Loki

£ : 20884

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2