Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Let the Fun Begin (Sherlock and John) Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Let the Fun Begin (Sherlock and John)

3 posters

Go down

Let the Fun Begin (Sherlock and John) Empty Let the Fun Begin (Sherlock and John)

Post by Loki Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:12 pm

This truely was Loki's idea of fun. It had taken a while to perfect but now it was ready and the fun would begin. What else should they expect when Asgard tried to chain the mischief, chaos and lies? And they still didn't have a clue about his outings. Many of them in preparation for this trick.

He had sent a distress signal to SHIELD, disguised as the great Thunderer himself. How much it pleased Loki to pretend to be his brother falling in battle. Adding a few explosions and various images of the creatures he had dragged from the nine realms and he had a fairly nice call which should bring him plenty of mortals to play around with. The 'distress signal' had cut off less than half a minute after it had started. Just enough time and information for the mortals to track it back to the location. That was all Loki needed.

The mortals would stand no chance and Loki grinned, watching the hell hound that he had dragged from the fires. The maddened creature howled, trying to escape and return to it's dimension. It had been forced here and would even try to tear apart the raven haired god if it could get it's teeth and claws into him. In light of this, Loki had cast a spell to blunt it's weapons and butter it's paws. He didn't want the mortals dead yet. That would spoil his entertainment. The buttered paws meant that the monster failed to keep it's footing when it tried to move at speeds and Loki found that even this was amusing to watch.

"Just you wait, hell hound," He whispered, using magic to cloak himself from view. The dog turned and fell on its side, searching for the source of the voice, quickly getting back to it's feet and growling.
Loki
Loki

£ : 20794

Back to top Go down

Let the Fun Begin (Sherlock and John) Empty Re: Let the Fun Begin (Sherlock and John)

Post by Sherlock Holmes Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:02 pm

Upon getting a call from the head of the Mightiest Heroes, he and John had both indefinitely agreed to help out with trying to figure out what it was that was going on in this home. He found it to be quite exciting and was anticipating the different things he would learn while he was there. What he did not know though, was what a ride he was in for. He took a deep breath, the taxi ride to the home was quite long, and he was seated next to Watson, being quiet for some time.

"I'm quite unsure what we might find here. I have a feeling that a lot of this is going to be... quite supernatural. Physical evidence is going to be a lot harder than normal. I guess all we can do is hope that we find the room we're meant to investigate on time. They sounded quite worried over the phone," he explained, half talking to Watson, and half to himself. Quite honestly, this was the first time in a while that Sherlock actually felt a bit of apprehension.

He had no idea what was coming, and that was exactly what bothered him about this - the unknown itself. This was definitely going to be something that would be talked about for years to come, if I get out of this, he said quickly to himself, but quickly shook the thought. "How are you hold up, John? You've been quiet for the most part. Everything okay?"
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes

£ : 21575

Back to top Go down

Let the Fun Begin (Sherlock and John) Empty Re: Let the Fun Begin (Sherlock and John)

Post by John Watson Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:30 pm

John had just gotten up when Sherlock got the call from the head of The Mightiest Heroes. And of course it was only Sherlock that they wanted to speak to.. John of course to the rest of The Mightiest Heroes was just Sherlock's assistant. It was definitely something that John wanted to see changed.. and as a result often wished that he got a mission of his own from time to time like what he would sometimes get when he was in Afghanistan. But as of right now, no, he was not in that sort of situation. In one hand John missed being a soldier and in the other he did not miss it.

The Army Doctor looked to Sherlock Holmes, "Of course you don't know what to expect Sherlock. We never know what to expect with a case like this. Because it is either some rogue god or an alien that is on the run.." He sighed, "Just.. no matter what you do. Do not go running off or doing anything that can result in you being killed." John told Sherlock, of course he knew that the detective knew that John was carrying his gun as always.

"How are you hold up, John? You've been quiet for the most part. Everything okay?" Wait did Sherlock just ask how he was doing? John never.. only rarely heard his friend speak this way and usually it was when the detective was scared, "About the case or being a part of a government team? About the case I am more worried about your safety than my own. About being on a government team.. I am still not too sure about. As far as I know.. everyone treats me differently than how they treat you which I am finding to be annoying. I can't even get the bloody details on a mission or a case from anyone in Mightiest Heroes or from S.H.I.E.L.D.." He looked to his friend, "How are you holding up?"
John Watson
John Watson

£ : 22457

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:17 am

Let the Fun Begin (Sherlock and John) 621871-loki_loki_thor_2011_21916698_333_591His game was beginning, and the trickster smirked. He could hear the sound of footsteps and the words of mortals. They were not mortals that he recognised. They were not the Avengers and that gave him mixed feelings. He wanted to face the mortals who had defeated him - he wanted to put them to shame but they had defeated him once and if that green beast had been with them. It did not bare thinking about. Besides, whoever they were, Loki knew that they would be working with SHIELD. Perhaps there were part of this new team that he had heard of. Well, that would certainly be entertaining. He could (and would) give them a run for their money, as the mortal saying went.

Cloaked from view, he moved towards the sound of the voices, looking at the figured that were currently talking. Two mortal men. Green eyes narrowed slightly, looking between the two. Loki kept his eyes on all important information, know thy enemy and the likes. A few more seconds of observation was all he needed to figure out who they were. Sherlock Holmes and John Watson. Popular among mortals on a thing called a 'blog'. One was a detective and the other the writer. Well, he was looking forward to seeing how they fared against his hell hound although Loki knew it would be a wise idea to stick around; both for the entertainment and to make sure that things did not get out of hand before the grand finale.

Now, how to get them to meet with the beast?

Ideas flickered through his being as he watched the two. He could take on the form of his 'brother' and lead them to the danger, perhaps? Or maybe he should pretend to be a child, lost here, trapped by the house. The last idea seemed very tempting to the mischievous god although it would be difficult. No doubt they would try to lead him out, back along the path that they had trodden. Still, there was the option of bringing the creature to these mortals. He smirked. This was going to be fun.

Silently moving back towards the creature, Loki waited until it was in sight and then he made a very deliberate noise, scrapping his foot against the floor. The Hell hound's ears pricked up in excitement and the creature ran forwards, saliva dripped from it's mouth and Loki had to quickly move out of the way. Thankfully, the buttered paws did come into effect and the giant dog rolled onto it's side as it's paws failed to get grip and it continued on it's path, side scrapping across the floor. Loki followed, ready to watch the game.

Loki - The God of Mischief
Loki
Loki

£ : 20794

Back to top Go down

Post by Sherlock Holmes Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:17 pm

Upon hearing the irritation that John had been dealing with, he narrowed his eyes. "How can that possibly be? You were recruited far before I was," he sighed. He figured they recruited him first to make him more willing to join as well. Rolling his eyes at the thought, he then heard John ask him something of if he was okay. Quickly snapping out of his irritation mode, he thought for a moment, creating a pause between the question and his answer. Turning to face John with a blank stare, he shrugged very, very lightly.

"I've had better days," he said quite quickly as he then turned back to face the window. When the car had come to a stop, they had arrived to their destination, a large, luxurious manor that was quite brilliant in architecture. Still, something about it was off. "This place has not been in use for quite some time," he said quietly to himself. "The perfect trap for unsuspecting opponents..." Slowly approaching it, he looked back at his partner, nodding in agreement that he was ready to enter.

Slowly heading toward the front door, he looked back down at the map which he was given. Each partnership was meant to go a different rout to inspect different rooms. Sighing at how things were being done, he shook his head. He simply wanted to do things his own way, but he didn't want to irritate the team too much. He did enough of that with his recruitment situation. Approaching the door, he sighed, looking back at John and then opening it slowly. "Here we go then." He could already tell this was a bad idea.
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlock Holmes

£ : 21575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down