Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
John Garrett Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

John Garrett

2 posters

Go down

John Garrett Empty John Garrett

Post by John Garrett Thu May 15, 2014 7:46 pm

John Garrett
John Garrett John_Garrett
“Turns out I as more loyal to S.H.I.E.L.D than it was to me.”

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Full Name: Jonathan Garrett
Nicknames/Aliases:

Home Town: Fort Worth, Texas

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Ethnicity: American
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Defining Features: Numerous injuries across body, certain body parts replaced with cybernetics
Face Claim: Bill Paxton

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Personality:
A man of action and violence, that is how you can describe Garrett. If you get Garrett on a mission, the goal is almost certain to be maximize damage, subtlety and stealth are not his thing, he is a man whom would go for explosives, gunfire, and fists. Garrett is also a loose cannon, he does not follow rule, he makes his own rules in what he does, he does what ever he wants. If Garrett wants something, he will take it, might makes right is a important part of Garrett's philosophy. If you can take something, and you want it, take it, if they can't stop you, they don't deserve the ownership, not when someone more worthy can have it.

Garrett is a affable person, he almost never raises his voice, and tends to be protective of those he considers a friend, unless they are problematic to his interests. He cares about those he trains, and at times can act like a father figure to them, but at the same time, if needed he will not hesitate to cross them off. In the end, it is Garrett's belief that everyone is alone and it is everyman for himself. Garrett was once loyal to SHIELD, but that was a thing of the past, he is now a opportunist, he lost his loyalty to SHIELD when he found out that he was more loyal to SHIELD than SHIELD was to him. When he needed SHIELD, all he got were excuses.

Skills and Talents:

• Deception
  • Torture
  • Interrogation
  • Marksman
  • Hand to Hand combat

Powers:
Centipede Serum

Family don't end with blood, boy.

Parents: Unknown
Siblings: None
Other Important Figures: Nick Fury(Mentor)
History:
Jonathan Garrett was a orphan, he never knew his parents and spent most of his childhood getting in and out of trouble. He never was a person whom followed rules or order, but at the same time, he was intelligent, and somehow he came to the attention of Nicholas Fury whom took him in as a SHIELD recruit. Garrett trained under Fury with Phil Coulson, and since then the two have struck up a close friendship, they had been through countless close calls and had each others backs most of the time.

In 1990, Garrett stepped on a IED and when he called for a extraction, all he was met with were excuses. It was then he realized that he was more loyal to SHIELD than the organization was to him. Garrett swore on that day if he survived he would treat the organization the same way it treated him, he would treat it with a complete lack of loyalty. Garrett then patched himself back up and stuffed his intestines back in. It was then he came to the attention of HYDRA whom recruited him since they had common interests.

When Garrett joined HYDRA, he volunteered for project Deathlok to save his own lif after the injuries he sustained. The project succeeded but overtime, Garrett's organs started failing and the mechanical parts implanted by the project were the only things that were keeping him alive. Garrett has since then pretended to be a loyal SHIELD agent, but in truth he has been using every opportunity of his to subvert SHIELD and get his retribution on the organization whom betrayed him.

Garrett is currently working as a field agent and as a supervising officer for agents. He has trained many agents for SHIELD over the years and recruited quite  few to his cause of HYDRA.  Garrett had in the past been the training officer of Grant Ward, though he kept that off the books for several years before officially bringing the kid into SHIELD. Another person Garrett trained was the current Deputy Director of SHIELD, Maria Hill, the two have  a relationship similar to that of a father and a daughter.

Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

Alias: John
Contact Information: PM
Other Characters: Too many
How Did You Find Us? Calypso

I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers.

Roleplay Sample:

Garrett was walking down the streets of Sarajevo on a mission for SHIELD, he kept his eyes scanning the areas and his weapon ready. It was then he heard a click and looked down, then everything went blank. When Garrett regained conscious, he saw that he was on the ground and blood was everywhere, his intestines were also hanging out. I stepped on a IED, Garrett realized as he reached for his radio. Garrett used much of his remaining strength to obtain it and thus he radioed in on his condition requesting a extract. All he heard were excuses on how they could not move troops in the city and he was alone. It this moment Garrett realized that SHIELD had betrayed him and left him to die, he had been more loyal to SHIELD than it was to him. He was willing to die for a organization whom did not even care about him enough to try and save him.

Garrett had a new found sense of determination, he was going to survive, he would make sure that SHIELD payed for what they did for him. If he survived this, he swore he would treat SHIELD as they treated him. Garrett then started to stick his intestines back inside him and wrap up his wound determined to survive and avenge himself upon SHIELD. SHIELD would not be allowed to betray him like this after all he sacrificed for it. Once Garrett was done making sure his intestines were back inside, he started to head to the nearest SHIELD safehouse, determined to survive and avenge himself upon SHIELD.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso

Last edited by John Garrett on Thu May 15, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
John Garrett
John Garrett
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 18068

Back to top Go down

John Garrett Empty Re: John Garrett

Post by Svetlana Orlova Thu May 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Agent Garrett, at last we meet. I've heard plenty of stories from Maria about you. She never told me any of the embarrassing stories though, so would some beer over pool tempt you to spill the secrets? *grins*

~*~
Accepted! He's added to a group and you're free to start rping. Have fun Smile
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 19260

Back to top Go down