Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
No More Alien Hunt? // Dean Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

No More Alien Hunt? // Dean

2 posters

Go down

No More Alien Hunt? // Dean Empty No More Alien Hunt? // Dean

Post by Cade Foster Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:17 am

It wasn't like he really missed it, but at days like this Cade felt like he was missing his old alien hunts. And quite frankly he missed Eddie. His friend Crazy Eddie had been the only one to believe before some more were found. And together they'd been fighting for the planet for few years.

But also Cade had missed his little sister all those years. Luckily his asylum time wasn't one to cause too much trouble. At least not that Michelle had worried about what he might be hiding in his past.

Hopefully his boss might also ignore that. Not that he wanted anything incriminating in his past to come out of hiding.

But then again, aliens had happened and now, without this, his life suddenly seemed boring.
Even his headaches were poking him whenever they thought things were too slow.
Luckily the dogs didn't think something was too wrong. They kept pulling him apart and made him tumble down on the ground in a heap.

And so Cade laid down on the soft, green park grass and closed his eyes. At least the rain was holding back... for now

Last edited by Cade Foster on Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:47 am; edited 3 times in total
Cade Foster
Cade Foster

£ : 19927

Back to top Go down

No More Alien Hunt? // Dean Empty Re: No More Alien Hunt? // Dean

Post by Dean Winchester Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:07 pm

SHOW ME HOW TO LIE
No More Alien Hunt? // Dean Offspr12

England. What a strange country. Absolutely nothing like anything Dean was used to. Although, in all honesty, this wasn't saying much since the only places that he'd been was around the States; needless to say, the move over here had been quite a culture-shock for the elder Winchester brother. Everything was different here, starting with the way that they drove on the wrong side of the road, and finishing with how they had their beer (warm! They had it warm! This baffled Dean immensely). Plus when he would eventually got sick of Sam yapping on about how he should stop and ask for directions every time they got lost, he received those 'oh-you're-a-tourist' smiles that locals all around the globe were so well practised at around newcomers. Like hell he was a tourist. Well, yeah, maybe in a way he was. But he still didn't like being thought of as one.

Having discovered some motel where the prices weren't too expensive and the beds were (surprisingly) comfy, the brothers had made it their homes for the next week. Seeing how shattered Dean's nerves were upon landing at Heathrow airport, a week rest before they went in search of their next job sounded like absolute bliss. The man absolutely hated flying; why would you want to travel in a tin box that could crash at 50 gajillion feet in the air at any time?! And stowed away in the cargo hold, of all places, where every jolt felt that much bigger, every bit of turbulence feeling like it was surely the end and the plane was about to take a nosedive into a field in the middle of nowhere.

It had been the most scary ten hours that Dean had ever had to endure. Give him a murderous demon any old day, hell, give him six. He would have gladly taken on them with less fear than he'd felt during the flight; even terrifying monsters that wanted to kill you were preferable to flying. Sitting in the passenger's seat of the Impala wearing three sweaters and a ski-jacket, Dean had hummed album after album of Metallica in an effort to calm himself. Sam, to his credit, somehow managed to sit through an entire three records before he requested (with a kind-but-firm tone of voice that suggested he was trying his very hardest not to throttle his brother right now) that Dean hum something else. Onto Led Zepplin he had gone. Needless to say, Dean had never been happier in his life to arrive in some foreign country which he knew nothing about. It was land, it was safe, and it was a fresh start. As far away as possible from Victor Henriksen and the blasted FBI.

Having slept like a log for the entire next day after their landing, Dean had spent the better part of the morning getting himself acquainted with various parts of London. Notably those where he could hustle at pool whenever cash got short, or where he could pull off his next credit card scam when the need arose. Now, having had lunch with Sam and left him at some library to do research, Dean was cruising the streets of London in the Impala, still attempting to get used to the fact that from now on he would have to drive on the left side, not the right. He'd turn down a street, end up on the wrong side, get beeped incessantly at until he swerved back into the right lane, then repeat it all over again down a different road. It really was a wonder that he hadn't been the cause of an accident yet.

Maybe he needed to quit while he was ahead, at least for the time being. Any time soon his luck might run out and being the cause of a giant car crash was the last thing Dean wanted right now. Driving by a park, the male decided that a walk would hit the spot right about now. Swerving into a park and receiving some annoyed beeps, Dean got out and looked about. He'd need to take Sam here; he'd probably like it. Locking his darling Impala up, he shoved his hands into his pockets and sauntered off through the park.

AND TURNING ALL AGAINST THE ONE
No More Alien Hunt? // Dean Offspr14

ATTIRE just some random Dean outfit NOTES set days after Dean and Sam arrived here. so...in Octoberish LYRICS you're gonna go far, kid - the offspring. CREDIT SAM !? of Confronting the Faceless . Don't remove the credit or I will find you.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester

£ : 22396

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Foster Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:26 am

Something flopped onto Cade's face so suddenly the man nearly shot up in the air like a bullet.
Recovering from his sudden shock and fighting off disorientation, Cade looked up and laughed at the sight.
Sato and Kato, his and Michelle's twin doggies of unsure (at least to him particularly) species (or was it breed?) stood above him and one's tongue had a small drool drop at the tip. And it that wasn't it then most likely a huge leaf from the tree that still had them red had dived down right onto his face.
And also he somehow had fallen asleep.
"Great. Now you two tell me what on earth was that. Why you never wake me up? I specified to wake me up every time I fall asleep during day. What a guard dogs you are? Be glad I didn't faint." Cade muttered at the two mischiefs who just stared back with sparkling eyes and eager to play catch.
With a sigh he slowly and stiffly got himself on his almost asleep legs and stretched out. Luckily park wasn't that packed to embarrass himself as his various body parts cracked and popped.

(ooc: the doggies are smth like this guy)
Cade Foster
Cade Foster

Back to top Go down

Post by Dean Winchester Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm

SHOW ME HOW TO LIE
No More Alien Hunt? // Dean Offspr12

It was tranquil moments like these, when he was out amongst the "normals" that made Dean think about what kind of life he and Sam could have had if only their mother hadn't been killed and their father hadn't turned to a life of demon-hunting in revenge. Sam's life probably wouldn't have been all that different. He still would have gone to college, would have become the big-shot lawyer he'd always wanted to. And Dean...well, he wasn't even sure what he'd be doing with himself if he wasn't demon-hunting. Barman, maybe? No, he'd drink all the stock and that would get boring quickly. Maybe he would have become a mechanic - he'd always been good with cars.

But how close would he and Sammy have been if that happened? The brothers both knew that the only reason that they were as close as they were now was only because they fought fugly sons-o'-bitches to keep humans safe. If they weren't doing that... Dean shook his head, not wanting to think about the alternative. By this point in their travels, Dean couldn't bear the thought of Sam and him being distant like they once had been. Especially since now that John was gone, they had no one but each other.

The Hunter was suddenly pulled out of his thoughts by a loud bark in front of him. Looking down, he smiled at the fluffy dog with big ears and incredibly blue eyes. "Hi," he greeted it, crouching down and reaching out to pat the canine and ruffle the fur on his head. It stuck its tongue out at Dean's attention and sat down, tail whacking the green grass in happiness. "Hello Blue Eyes. And who's are you?" he asked, patting the handsome dog some more. It just stared at him for a moment before promptly falling onto its back to have its belly rubbed. Dean chuckled before obliging the creature. In this moment he felt strangely normal. Like he was just another random civilian, not a demon-hunter. It was a nice feeling, that.

AND TURNING ALL AGAINST THE ONE
No More Alien Hunt? // Dean Offspr14

ATTIRE just some random Dean outfit NOTES i actually have no idea how Dean would react around dogs as i haven't seen him come across one yet. and seeing as he hasn't met the Hellhounds yet, I feel he might be a dog sorta person... btw hope it's ok that i used the dogs. LYRICS you're gonna go far, kid - the offspring. CREDIT SAM !? of Confronting the Faceless . Don't remove the credit or I will find you.
Dean Winchester
Dean Winchester

£ : 22396

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Foster Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:17 am

"Sato! Boy, stop bothering others! Kato! Return!"Cade called out to his now separated four legged mischiefs."I'm sorry, man, they are pure trouble."the ex-hunter apologized to the young man who was being put under Sato's spell. The dog was rather active and just like other one just knew how to find potential belly rub. They obviously had some radar for such things because if they thought person was bad they rarely refrained from showing it.

But still Cade enjoyed it. After years of alien hunting he often caught himself observing people and pondering who might be alien actually.
Now he knew those most normal was to be watched the most.
But this one kinda seemed okay. At least ex-hunter could trust the dogs.

He felt Kato bumping his leg so gave her the belly rub. Kato was the girl and had same eyes as Sato, who was the boy. Mich had said they were husky mixes, twins and best friends from birth.
Only one who knew them by heart could tell the difference at glance, others just needed to tell boy and girl apart.

★★★NOTES:It's okay, I don't mind. It fit in the plotline.★★★
Cade Foster
Cade Foster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down