Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Angelical // Castiel Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Angelical // Castiel

Go down

Angelical // Castiel Empty Angelical // Castiel

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:42 am

Walking along thestreets of London, Aislinn had finally gotten a day to herself off duty. Usually, she had something going on each day that required her attention, such as hunting. Of course, that didn't stop her from walking unarmed, just in case. She had noticed that her current station where she was staying was running out of food, so she decided to head over to the supermarket to find something to survive off of for the next week before she town hopped once more.

Arriving to the supermarket, she looked around for a long while, just minding her own business, when the strangest feeling came over her. There's something here, she thought to herself as she narrowed her eyes. Well, grocery shopping would have to wait, she supposed. As she looked around for a long moment, she sighed... this place was huge and full of people. Whatever this thing wanted, it chose the worst possible place and time.

Allowing her Astral Perception to take over, her eyes flickered white for a moment she began to look around. She prayed that it wasn't a demon. She did not want to deal with anything super strong right now... that'd just be annoying. When she turned the corner though... she saw something she did not expect. The readings it gave her were quite graceful. What was going on?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Angelical // Castiel Empty Re: Angelical // Castiel

Post by Castiel Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:00 am

It was one of those long dragging days that seemed even longer outdoors than indoors.
And as he had to be where most humans were it had to be some odd supermarket.

Castiel spent his hours by aimlessly wandering through the crowds of hurrying people observing and watching.

No demons yet. Just a whole lot of screaming kids pulling their parents apart: one to candy stand, other to toy store, another one was crying and pointing at a huge radio car model.

Then there were the usual bustle of teens piling up everywhere and almost at all times drowned into their phones or tablet computers.
Cas frowned, still not getting the whole technology business.
He had never used a regular standart cell phone not to mention new touchscreen smartphone. Or one of those silly tablet computers.
In fact, he barely even got the whole normal computer idea let alone something that required fingers to navigate the screen and other such stuff.

He strolled past the youth, right into a crowd of tourists with loud voices, when he suddenly sensed something. Unsure what that might be the angel looked around as if enjoying the scenery.
Humans kept their bustle so probably not a demon pulling anyone apart..
But what then?
He quickly scanned the huge crowd that covered the entire floor. Nothing suspicious.
Could there be another angel? Cas wasn't sure, so far he had been the only of his kind, and he wasn't counting his statue who was different kind of angel and wouldn't come here where people piled up more than ant colony under the willow tree.
Castiel
Castiel

£ : 21051

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:07 am

Something passed her. Something with a strange overwhelming force, but it was anything but demonic. Narrowing her eyes, she felt it moving through the crowd, to which she began to follow quickly. Thankfully, the crowds made her following look less suspicious. As she continued to look around, the crowds thickened, to which she started to get confused. Why were there so many people here today, and why in one spot of the entire store? Annoyed, she tried to squeeze through, but found herself bumping into someone.

The man was wearing a trench coat and she didn't get a good chance to look at him after knocking into him as she shook her her head, rubbing the side of it and groaning. Someone tripped her. "I'm so sorry..." she sighed as she looked up at the man, "I must not have seen--" she stopped for a moment as she kept watching him in awe. Behind that face of his was something much more than just a soul. No way... is that an angel? she thought to herself as she stumbled back a bit, staring at him.

Realizing how strange she must look to him, she shook it off quickly and sighed. "Oh, sorry. Lost my words I think," she laughed it off nervously as she looked around. Could he tell she was a nephilim? She didn't like the idea of coming off so foolishly. Taking a few steps back, she suddenly felt a pit of shame for making such an embarrassing entrance. "Sorry. Ugh, I'm not good at this..." she hid her face in her hands.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:48 am

Cas was slowly still scanning the crowd all the while graciously avoiding shaky coffee mugs made of paper and whatever colored drinks kids were trying to spill on him. A little bit of that and this, here and there, and he nearly got out of the thickest crowd (which made the angel wary because it suddenly seemed hilariously ridiculous thing) when he felt someone bumping into him. Not that it hurt. He couldn't feel pain, or could he?

He saw a flash of auburn hair before heard apology, almost deciding her one of the silly humans before sensing something else.

Although nothing special about it, Castiel could tell other angels, unless of course they were hidden by some sigil magic or other jazz he usually didn't use. But there were things that could hid either angels or humans, or half-humans and hybrids from one another. Usually angels. He'd used it once on himself and once for another angel, it was not a powerful thing that time because he didn't engrave sigil into skin, just painted it on the skin.

"It's alright. No worries, miss." Cas said with an uncaring wave of his hand.
And then he watched her... And sensed... Another angel? Here? But how come? he thought, possibly louder than needed, but then again those were his thoughts. Maybe she can hear you, silly, if she's an angel? there was suddenly a voice in the back of his head that talked to him as if was his mother or something.
The young woman seemed rather unsure though, but he kept watching her with much greater interest now.
Castiel
Castiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:02 pm

Looking at the man, she could tell that he was now staring at her in an awkward manner. Looking to the sides, unsure what to say, she bit her lip as she scratched the back of her head with a sigh, getting herself up properly and dusting off her pants. He was still staring at her. Why was he staring at her like that? Did he know? Oh, of course he had to know! If he was an angel, he had the same ability of perception that she did. She shifted the weight of her body between each of her feet for a moment, before finally looking at him.

"You know... you can stop looking at me like I'm some kind of freak..." she spoke in a mum tone so no one else would hear. "I know what you are... or, at least I think I do... but I can't be sure," she sighed. She probably sounded like a clueless freak to him, or someone who barely had any experience with supernatural stuff. Thing is, she had run ins with spirits and demons, but never an angel. Not since she was very young anyways. She hadn't seen her mother in so long.

Now what was she to say? The man was still staring at her as if she was some shiny new toy, and it was starting to get a little creepy to her. Biting her lip and looking around as she sighed, she finally sucked up the courage. "Okay. I'm Aislinn. I'm... not what you think I am... but I don't know what exactly you are yet, so I'll be mum on that for now. I'm kind of being hunted by some really intimidating demons right now."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:33 am

Cas woke up from his trance and blinked. Right. Manners. Human manners would be appropriate and also some common respect, right?

"I apologize my lack of manners. I just didn't expect another angel.. or what... are you a hybrid?
Anyway, I'm just sensing now something that should not be here."
Castiel told the girl, she really looked young and inexperienced.
And possibly he really lacked some normal communication skill because suddenly he sounded too weird even for himself.
However Cas was a serious guy and probably needed to get used to fact that angels existed everywhere just like demons and he really wasn't leading any army here.
"I didn't want to seem impolite. I was just distracted." he kept his voice low, just in case ears weren't just an accessory, as he explained his previous reaction.
Castiel
Castiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:08 am

Oh goodness. She was not expecting this to happen so suddenly. For some reason, everything sounded so much better when it was just in her head that she would meet an angel. Looking at him and unsure how to answer, she bit her lip and then avoided his gaze. The word hybrid sounded so inhumane... she sighed at the thought. "Yeah... hybrid. Half angel," she sighed, knowing that she could very well be killed if she were talking to the wrong person.

When he had apologized, she nodded though, and shrugged it off quickly. "No, you don't need to apologize, you probably weren't expecting to see me like this. I wasn't exactly hoping to meet an angel in a Supermarket... somewhere more private and with more advanced notice would have been nicer," she lightly laughed to herself as she shook her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Castiel Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:17 am

Yeah, now he really needed to go through that humanly manners textbook and not skip too much pages. Or he was just impossible to maintain some simple socializing level with less of that angel's flatness.
In any way, Castiel felt like his demented words had slightly been mean and possibly bit hurt the young nephilim. Right. He called her a hybrid. How exactly polite that could've sounded?
Sure, and at that the angel shook his head, fixing his tone might be nice.

"I apologize again for my lack of tact. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings by calling you in a name less honorable." and he tried to make it sound like he actually possessed some liberal amount of emotions and not just pure empty hole filled with whatever dark an angel could bear after many fights with low creatures.

As she had talked further Castiel would actually had been left blushing and stuttering like a teen in his first date attempt. Had he been human, of course.
"Well, I rarely expect anyone of our kind here. But I must learn to remember I'm not the only angel sent to Earth for reasons, nor that there exist so much more angelic beings around.
But I wasn't informed about my chances of directly meeting anyone just by pure accident.
Not specifically this day and moment. Although I assume I'm rather pleased to see someone only partially angel being able to speak up like you just did. Obviously your human part is not particularly trying to make you too shy."
Cas finished a rather stiff formal nonsense speech that sounded good only in a book.
Yeah, he was feeling other humans imposing too much.
This supermarket had some pretty bad vibes today, he decided with a glance around the place full of screeching humans.
Castiel
Castiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down