Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Nightmares and screaming// Pietro Maximoff Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Nightmares and screaming// Pietro Maximoff

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Nightmares and screaming// Pietro Maximoff Empty Nightmares and screaming// Pietro Maximoff

Post by Wanda Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:30 am

Wanda looked around it was the new room she shared with her brother all though Struker had offered to get the twins there own room after Wanda didn't want to be away from her brother. Not again. So she sat on the bed that was hers and looked around Pietro most likely gone on a jog she didn't know. She sighed softly and laid back before yawning thinking she should go to sleep early she got up and changed into one of her brothers over sized t-shirts and some shorts. She laid down on her bed and covered herself up before waving her hand making the lights go out.

After a little while of sleeping Wanda's screams could be heard from a ways away from her room. She laid there tossing and turning screaming her head off her hands glowing and her eyes glowing under her shut eye lids. Wanda kept screaming having a horribly nightmare. Wanda stood in the middle of a field her mother and father standing there burn marks all over their body's. Telling Wanda this was all her fault. Pietro stood there as well telling Wanda she was a worthless person and that he hated her. Bombs were going of in the distance and everything around her was setting on fire. Wanda was crying out as she fell to her knees asking her family to stop. To just be quiet

Wanda kept screaming loudly tossing and turning everything around here ether floating or just fully smashed. Wanda was screaming very loudly and she cried out for someone to help her in her sleep. She kept tossing and turning just screaming her head off. She was very loud some agents outside kept yelling at her to shut up but Wanda never did she kept screaming so loudly some agents would most likely have headaches in the morning. Some agents even were banging on her bedroom door yelling at her to shut up.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

£ : 17556

Back to top Go down

Nightmares and screaming// Pietro Maximoff Empty Re: Nightmares and screaming// Pietro Maximoff

Post by Pietro Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:42 am

Pietro smiled as he ran around the facility, the wind whipping his curls into a frenzy as he sped around. He stopped at the height of the building and looked out over Sokovia, happy hee was finally free. He turned and jogged back inside, still reveling in the freedom he and his sister had obtained from Strucker.

His eyes widened and he sped up as he heard his twin screaming. No, Strucker said they wouldn't have tests any more. He raced to their rooms, throwing open the door and skidding to a halt by Wanda's bed. No agents, save the ones complaining outside the door. Yet, his sister was still screaming.

He quickly took in the state of the room, everything floating, he set down firmly under something else. There was nothing he could do about the breakages; he rushed back to his twin's side, gently holding her still and brushing hair back from her forehead.
"Wanda? Zaychik, come back. It is just a nightmare, zaychik, 'tis not real. I swear, we are safe," he sighed and kissed her temple. "Zaychik, I am here. Wake up..."
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

£ : 17415

Back to top Go down

Nightmares and screaming// Pietro Maximoff Empty Re: Nightmares and screaming// Pietro Maximoff

Post by Wanda Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:35 am

Wanda kept screaming her eyes glowing brightly. She then froze and stopped moving for a moment not even her chest rised or fell. She then sat up crying and sobbing. She looked around and saw Pietro and gripped onto him. Whimpering she hid herself in his chest crying. "You hated me...you hated me...so did they" she whimpered and just held onto her brother tightly.

She looked at him and whimpered softly. "You said I was worthless...you said you hated me..,that it was my fault..." She whimpered "so did they...they said it was my fault they died" she whispered and hid her face in his chest crying softly. She was shaking and holding onto her twin tightly. "It's my fault isn't it...it's my fault they are gone it's my fault they died" she looked at Pietro and whimpered softly "I'm sorry.." She looked around "I'm sorry did I break everything...I I didn't mean to Pietro I swear..." She whimpered softly and looked at her lap tears still falling down her face

Wanda sighed and looked at the door whimpering "the other agents they are mad aren't they in sorry..,I didn't mean to....I didn't mean to make them mad at me..." She whimpered softly and bit her lip. She sighed softly and pulled away from her twin thinking he would be mad for breaking everything she spun around and sighed softly hating the fact that she broke a lot of the stuff in the room and that she got some other agents mad at her. She looked at her brother before whimpering and looking down sighing softly. She shut her eyes and let some tears fall she hated the fact that she had a nightmare she was still shaking from her nightmare. She whimpered and bit her lip.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:44 am

Pietro watched apprehensively, then cluttched his sister to him, soothing her and smoothing her tousled hair. "I could never hate you, zaychik," he murmureed, wating to know who 'they' were, but not pressing his twin for answers. "Shh. I will never hate you, not as long as I live..." he promised.

Pietro's face crumpled as she spoke, "You are not worthless, you are priceless, zaychik. Nothing and no-one could replace you. I could never hate you, understand? And nothing is your fault." He tensed slighttly as he realised who 'they' were, but continued soothing. "'Twas not your fault. 'Twas Stark, not you. How could you have caused it?" He gently rocked back and forth in an attempt to slow her shaking. "It is not your fault, do you hear me?" his voice was soothing but firm, taking no nonsense. "It is not your fault they died, and it is not your fault you broke these things. I will take the blame. 'Tis not your fault, understand?" He lifted her chin and kissed her forehead.

Pietro too looked at the door as she did. "They may be mad, but it is under no circumstances your fault, so stop apologising." He huffed in disappointment as she pulled away, reaching out to her again.
"I am not mad, zaychik. It is not your fault, how many times do I have to say so?" He brushed some hair from her eyes before kissing her temple, wiping away her tears. "You are safe, zaychik. They cannot hurt you."
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:56 am

Wanda looked at him and nodded slowly chewing on her lower lip sighing softly. She looked down and nodded. "Im sorry bratwurst..i just...it felt so real...they were all burned up and you looked so real and so mad..." She whimpered softly and looked down then back up at him hiding her face. She looked at him and tangled her fingers in his hair to just calm herself down. She hid her face once again before Pietro made her look at him. She sighed and nodded. "I just felt...felt bad for breaking a lot of the stuff in here.." She sighed and looked up at him smiling weakly.

"I am truly sorry Pietro...I didnt mean to break the stuff or to make those agents mad..." She looked down and kept playing with his hair trying to calm herself down. She bit her lip and looked at him sighing. "You-your not mad at me?" She asked almost confused. "I broke your stuff" She whispered softly. She then looked down. "My nightmares always feel so real Pietro...its scary..." She sighed and looked at her twin chewing on her lower lip. "I just for once i want to sleep with out nigthmares..." She looked down and shut her eyes for a moment bitng her lip.

She looked back up and smiled weakly at her twin nuzzling against his shoulder relaxing but still shaking. "I am sorry...i was most likely really loud wasnt i..." She sigehd softly. "I didnt mean to be...I didnt even know i was yelling or i would have stopped.." She chewed on her lower lip and nodded at her brothers words. She was safe Pietro was here protacting her. SHe hid her face in his chest just relaxing.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:05 am

"It is okay to feel scared of the supernatural, zaychik." he gently strroked her cheek, still soothing. "'Tis not your fault and you will not be punished for it, I swear." He returned the smile, kissing her forehead.

"You do not need to apologise, Wanda. Really." He bent his head to give her easier access to his hair, really not minding in the slightest, shakking his head at her next question. "I am not mad, and my things can be replaced or repaired. I understand, zaychik. Do you want me to run tonight? I do not remember your nightmares in our cells..."

Pietro held her close. "Yes, you were loud, but that ended the nightmare quicker as I heard you and ran, as opposed to dawdling and getting distracted, as usual. You could not control it." Pietro held her close, closing his eyes and relaxing.
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:10 am

Wanda looked up at her brother and smiled relaxing as she was allowed to play with his hair. She just shook her head. "I think ill stay up for a bit" She whispered softly and smiled up at her twin. "Thank you for waking me Pietro" She whispered softly and bit her lip looking up at him. SHe sighed softly and looked up at him smiling and just relaxing.

"But my nightmares are not supernatural Pietro they are just me being afraid" She sighed softly and looked at him "I hope i didnt break anything important" She whispered and looked down chewing on her lower lip. "I didnt interrupt something that you were doing did i? I dont want to be a bother" SHe bit her lip and sighed.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:26 am

Pietro smiled and nodded. "You're welcome, zaychik." he strokeed her cheek gently.

"They are not you being scared of natural things, though, things that are in tthe world today, are they?" Pietro glanced across the room. "No, we do not really have anything that important. I was returning from a run anyway. You would never be a bother, zaychik."
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:28 am

Wanda nodded and sighed curling into him and then sighing letting go of him and just falling backwards on her bed running a hand though her hair. "I know but i dont like bothering you Pietro. It seems all i do it sit here in this room and then make you stay back and stay here with me...i just feel bad for making you stick back here and hang with me" She laughed softly and sighed cheweing on her lower lip. "Im glad i didnt break anything important bratwurst" She whispered and looked at him sighing softly then just shut her eyes letting her hands rest on her stomach.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:33 am

Pietro sat by her head, slowly combing her hair with his fingers. "You didn't bother me. As I said, I was coming back anyway." his eyes brightened as he thought of something. "You could come with me, see the outside!"

He kissed her forehead as reassurance, stroking her cheek softly.
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:43 am

Wanda laughing and pulled herself into his lap and smiled as she felt his hand on her cheek. She then giggled and nodded. She sighed. "Id like to see outside...i havent seen it in so long...but you have to go for a moment so i can get dressed because i dont think my outfit is right to go wandering around" She laughed softly as she looked down at her clothes it wasnt bad or anything but it just looked like she wasnt wearing any pants underneath Pietro's shirt. SHe smiled at her twin and slowly got up and started to pull him up. "Go so i can get changed Pietro"
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:50 am

"It is quite cold..." Pietro admitted. He obeyed, going to fetch one of his warm jackets for his sister to wear, then patienntly waited outsidde the door, fidgeting with his own jacket and humming absentmindedly, tracing patterns on the wall with his fingertips, following them all around the room until he was gazing out of the small window. It truly was different to actually being outside... He couldn't wait to show his twin.
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:56 am

Wanda laughed and smiled as her twin left she got on a black t-shirt and just some jeans before coming out making sure her shoes were on right. She looked up at Pietro and smiled softly she had put her hair back into a pony tail. "Okay come on show me what the outside world looks like.." Wanda hadnt seen the outside in so long she had no clue what it would look like. She sighed and took a deep breath waiting for her brother to start walking. She smiled softly.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:00 am

"C'mere." Pietro beckoned and slipped the jacket around her shoulders, making sure it fitted and was likely to keep her warm. He then scooped her up in his arms (after opening the door) and took off up the corridor, the sound of his feet echoing along the familiar path up to the top of the facility.

He reached the top in a second or two, and gently let his twin down, making sure to stay close in case she was dizzy.
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:03 am

Wanda smiled and kept close to her brother and gripped onto his shirt when she was set down she looked around and smiled. She had gripped Pietros hand. "Pietro...its so beautiful" She was smiling widely not having seen the outside in so long it looked beautiful to her even if it wasnt anything special. She smiled and looked back at her brother still smiling widely joy in her eyes. "I should have came out here sooner but i was scared that it wouldnt look this nice"
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:06 am

"It is beautiful." Pietro agreed, looking out again. This was his favourite place to come, and maybe now it would be Wanda's too. "This is what we are fighting Stark for. Peace. If he has his way, this will all be destroyed." Pietro's eyes roved the landscape before him, gripping his sister's hand tightly in his own.
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:09 am

Wanda frowned and shook her head. "I wont let him take away this peace. He already ruined so many people peace...i wont let him hurt anyone else" She growled her hands glowing for a moment before stopping. She held onto her brothers hand before letting it slip. "Pietro watched this" She smiled and ran off the edge of the building letting herself drop for a few moments just to freak her brother out before levitating herself. She looked at her brother laughing. "One of strukers drugs did this i think its sorta based off of my telepathy powers" She smiled at her brothers to watch his face seeing what he thought of her new power.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:17 am

Pietro smiled and looked at his sister, wondering what she wanted him to see. "Wanda!" he yelped, racing forwards, then glared at her as she levitated. "Not funny, zaychik. You had me scared."
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:20 am

Wanda giggled softly and smiled at her twin. "It was funny you should have seen your face. You thought i was gonna fall" She smiled softly and went back onto the roof and smiled at her brother. She laughed softly. "I can also get into your head if i wanted to" She laughed softly and sat down tugging on her brothers hand making him sit beside her. "Come sit with me" She smiled softly up at her brother. "Im sorry but it was funny." She smiled softly.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:22 am

"It was not funny, Wanda. I did think you were going to fall. Not funny." Pietro huffed, pulling away from her hand and remaining standing. "you are not sorry. You would do it again."
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:25 am

Wanda frowned and stood up. "I just wanted to make a joke Pietro!" She cried and frowned letting her eyes go red. "Im sorry i wanted to show you something i was proud of in a funny way" She turned away from her brother her hands glowing but she hid them so her brother couldnt tell how upset she truly was.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:18 pm

Pietro sat down, away from his sister, hugging his knees. She'd really scared him, and it wasn't funny. He didn't know how he'd live without her. Plus, if she had been pushed off there, he would have been too late, and he couldn't let that happen. He wouldn't let that happen.
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Wed Jun 17, 2015 10:05 pm

Wanda sighed and sat down hiding her face in her hands crying silently she had messed up she always messed up she make her brother mad at her. She got up tears falling down her face and ran back inside and back inside their room slamming the door shut behind her before falling on to Pietros bed and just crying softly curling herself into a Small little ball feeling horrible for scathing her before. She punched a wall "stupid!" She cried and just held her head crying.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pietro Maximoff Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:51 am

Pietro had quietly followed her, he opened the door after she had slammed it virtually in his face, and watched her fall onto his bed, observing her tears. He gently took her hand that she punched the wall with and smoothed the skin, laying her hands in her lap before moving over to the window.
Pietro Maximoff
Pietro Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:58 am

Wanda looked up and sobbed softly and bit her lip. "I thought you were mad at me" she whispered softly and looked down. She sighed softly and bit her lip. She looked at her hands sighing. She looked at her twin and chewed her lower lip. "Your anger at me..,I'm sorry I know I was stupid" she whispered softly and looked down chewing her lower lip again letting a tear fall.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next