Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Meeting the guest // Svetlana Orlova Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Meeting the guest // Svetlana Orlova

Go down

Meeting the guest // Svetlana Orlova Empty Meeting the guest // Svetlana Orlova

Post by Catherine Falsworth Tue May 26, 2015 9:35 pm

Catherine walked down the stairs of her family manor, well technically it was her fathers but her father tended to stay at their London residence and thus Catherine usually had the manor to herself and the serving staff. Though these past few months the manor has received some new guest, agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S.H.I.E.L.D had fallen but it was being rebuilt and the family felt a bit of an obligation to the organization thus the family was allowing the organization to use the manor as a base. The Falsworths were there when the organization was founded and were not about to abandon it in its time of need.

When Catherine finally finished walking down the manors stairs to the ground floor, she saw the woman whom was the head of the S.H.I.E.L.D cell whom had set up base in her family manor. Catherine had yet to get to know the person, and since she was bored and did not have anything to do for the time being she decided that there was no time like the present to get to know more about this woman, maybe make a friend. More importantly, Catherine wanted to know what sort of person she was hosting in her families manor.

Catherine walked up to the woman and greeted in a cheerful tone and attempted to make some conversation "Hello Doctor Orlova, I do how you are enjoying your stay in the manor, if you or your  team needs anything do not hesitate to ask the staff for help."
notes | @Svetlana Orlova | 269 Words |
template by skullbeat of neverland, shine&rpg-d.

Catherine Falsworth
Catherine Falsworth
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 17623

Back to top Go down