Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
The Trickster Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

The Trickster

2 posters

Go down

The Trickster Empty The Trickster

Post by The Trickster Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:01 pm

The Archangel Gabriel
The Trickster Untitled-1-1
“My own, private, witness protection. I skipped outta Heaven, had a face transplant, carved out my own little corner of the world. 'Til you two screwed it all up.”

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Full Name: The Archangel Gabriel
Nicknames/Aliases: Gabriel, The Trickster, Loki
Home Town: Heaven

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Archangel
Sexual Preference: straight
Marital Status: single
Nationality: N/A
Ethnicity: N/A
Eye Colour: chocolate brown
Hair Colour: brown
Defining Features: N/A
Face Claim: Richard Speight Jr

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Personality: Gabriel is one of the most immature angels in heaven. He loves to play deadly and amusing, only to him, pranks on people who deserve them, but in Sam and Dean‘s case, he always does it to teach them a lesson (ex. Mystery Spot). He is described as being mischievous, which is why he chose to become the Demigod Loki, or the Trickster. He enjoys his pranks with all his heart and puts a lot of thought and work into them. He embraced his new lifestyle, complete with the sweet tooth.

Gabriel had revealed himself to Sam and Dean and still went with his old ways by running. He is often described as a coward, which he secretly knows to be true. Gabriel is often sarcastic and vague as well. He is also one of the only angels that acts more human and he has a lot of faith in them. Gabriel can also be nice in his own way. He does show that he cares for people and for his family and that he can be very loving as well.

Skills and Talents: n/a
Powers: Immortality, Angelic Possession, Invulnerability, Super Strength, Overpowering (easily overpowers other angels and other beings), Healing Factor, Teleportation, Telekinesis, Superhuman Intelligence, Time Manipulation, Reality Warping, Resurrection

Family don't end with blood, boy.

Parents: God
Siblings: Michael, Lucifer, Raphael and other angels
Other Important Figures: N/A
History: Gabriel is the youngest Archangel of God and Heaven. He had left heaven when Lucifer and Michael fought (what he calls Sunday dinner) and lives on earth as the Trickster or Loki. He couldn’t bare it anymore and he decided that Earth was the best place to hide, in his unnamed vessel. He lives on earth and has an affair with the Hindu Goddess Kali.

Gabriel is first seen when he pretends to be a Janitor at a university. He was the one causing all the problems, first the professor and the “ghost girl”. he had told the Winchesters the legend and how he was the one who had found the professor dead. He also told them that the professor took young female students into his office and had sex with them.

Next was the fraternity brother who was a horrible pledge master. He had him “abducted by aliens”, and the scientist who tested on animals was killed by an alligator in the sewer. All the time, Gabriel was also messing with Sam and Dean, making them fight like an old married couple.

Gabriel waits for Dean in the lecture hall where he creates two beautiful women as a peace offering to Dean. He tells Dean that he has run into hunters before and he knew Sam and Dean were hunters. Dean and Sam try to kill him with the wooden stake and succeed in killing an illusion. And the real Gabriel gets away alive.

Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

Alias: Kole
Contact Information: Skype will be given in pm
Other Characters: N/A
How Did You Find Us? Google search

I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers.

Roleplay Sample: The Trickster popped into another small boring college town with the same boring thing. He hated places like this. Sure, he would cause chaos and then leave with the chaos lingering and hunters following the trail as they always did. The Archangel let out a sigh and looked around. People walked through the town square without a care in the world. Yeah he knew that they had secrets, everyone had secrets. The Trickster knew them all which was the thing about being an archangel. You were pretty much all knowing. It was a wonderful gift from dear old daddy.

He let out a sigh and then a group of young college kids caught his eye. Yeah they were the typical frat boys, ones that threw parties and got young girls drunk and well… you can guess what happens next. Taking advantage of people was something that The Trickster wouldn’t normally go after but in this case, he would make an exception.

He wondered how long it would take for all of his brothers to find him. He also wondered how long it would take for the pagans to find him too. He had pissed off both parties which was something that was intentional and also not intentional. He pissed Kali off which was the unintentional but really didn’t want to be with her anymore. He heard rumors that once she saw him she would kill him. It’s hilarious that “The Destroyer” was that angry at him.

He rose up his right hand and snapped his fingers then disappeared. His prank would be funny to him but not to them.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
The Trickster
The Trickster

£ : 17170

Back to top Go down

The Trickster Empty Re: The Trickster

Post by Svetlana Orlova Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:56 pm

The Trickster Original
Welcome to EMH! We hope that you enjoy your time here with us and if there is anything you have questions about, feel free to ask Smile I've popped you into the "Angels" group, but should you wish to be moved somewhere else, please just let one of the staff know. You're now all free to start writing, so have fun! Very Happy
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 19410

Back to top Go down