Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Walks To Avoid Boredom // Amy Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Walks To Avoid Boredom // Amy

2 posters

Go down

Walks To Avoid Boredom // Amy Empty Walks To Avoid Boredom // Amy

Post by Michelle Foster Thu Oct 31, 2013 4:20 am

That Mich was bored rarely was news to anyone. She was always bored when nothing happened.
Well, aside Cade tripping over her boots and falling face-first into a bowl of foam, smearing it all over himself and the floor he was on.
That had been quite a fun, taped and stored in three copies on different hard drives under various folder names. For future use, the girl smirked at the memory as she walked down the street and watched the evening sky turning different shades of red, orange and purple. One of rare sunsets she had seen since moving to this part of the world.
Rain was little of fun during autumn, but it was fun during hot summer when it replaced the heat with a short thunderstorm and refreshing shower. And all the rainbows afterwards were just too much to let them go without being captured with an eye of her camera.

Yeah, Michelle rarely left home without her beloved camera. Who knew what sights might get in her way.

So with a spring in her step the colorful girl walked down the random street trying to not miss the important sounds and noises that alarmed her for possible danger around her. Being hearing-impaired in London wasn't easy, but also it wasn't easy anywhere else too. In woods it was often too quiet for most sounds reach her aided ear so sometimes there was a mumbled jumble of sounds.

Last edited by Michelle Foster on Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

£ : 20841

Back to top Go down

Walks To Avoid Boredom // Amy Empty Re: Walks To Avoid Boredom // Amy

Post by Amy Pond Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:35 pm

Amy Pond was by no means a stranger to tiring days or to hard work. While some would argue that modelling couldn't be all that hard since all you did was pose for a camera, Amy's usual retort was for them to spend five hours standing in six-inch heels and see how well they fared. Not to mention the fact that half of the photographers that she'd been dealing with lately were quite obviously ex-drill sergeants.

Her day today had been long and tiring. La Femme Fatale, a super-posh and super-expensive lingerie boutique were putting together a Christmas catalogue of their stock. So Amy and five gorgeous other models had spent the day dressed in horrendously expensive flimsy pieces of lace and posing against a winter wonderland backdrop while the photographer barked directions at them. Despite the periods of chilliness and the frustrating photographer, Amy had enjoyed herself. She only hoped that Rory would never end up seeing the published catalogue.

The redhead had lost of just how long she'd been there, but finally the photo-shoot was over, and now Amy could go home. A tired but happy smile graced her lips as she thought over this prospect. Back home, to collapse on the couch and sleep. Away from make-up artists and photographers. Granted, the house was big and empty now, not to mention eerily quiet without Rory, but that was something she was just going to have to get used to.

The rain from the morning had subsided and Amy decided that a walk was exactly what was needed. So donning her favourite teal coat that reminded her of lovely adventures with Vincent Van Gogh and her red scarf, she picked up the bouquet of carnations, lilies and roses that she'd received as a present from the boutique, and started off in the general direction of home. Maybe she'd grab a caffeine pick-me-up along the way; coffee sounded absolutely wonderful right about now.
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 19669

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Foster Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:22 pm

As the colors changed in the evening sky, the clicks of pink haired's camera decreased. And when the show was over in the clouds it was over on the land as well.
Except you never really believe a photographer can actually quit holding finger on the shutter key. Besides Mich was being careful too. The street became too empty and the girl swished past to one with more souls floating about.

So when she became slightly bored, and this state was not good to maintain, because MJ's over-worried caring brother often got to see the result of her boredom.
Well, not today. Today she was happy to let him off with the boot-foam incident and not just because she was feeling okay with that. No, making an already injured person to fall on the floor was enough for one day. MJ had a heart, and despite mischief she would not hurt her brother just for the kinks. It was accident. The original idea was to make him step into it and walk around and leave the foam all over the place. Well, the boots weren't supposed to catch his clumsy, sleepy feet.

With a look around her Michelle decided to hide the camera back in its bag and when her eye caught coffee shop her mind was made.
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:22 pm

Inevitably, as had become the norm as of late when Amy was left alone with her thoughts, her thoughts turned to Rory. Though several months had passed since their split, she still missed him dearly. How could she not? He'd been her best friend, her lover and her true love. He'd waited outside a box for 2000 years just to make sure she got out of it safely. He'd been jealous and a tiny bit clingy at times, but he'd been hers and she'd loved him. Which was exactly why she'd done what she had. If you love something, let them go, right? And that was exactly what she'd done.

Passing a coffee shop, Amy ducked inside, trying to push all the thoughts away. She didn't want to think about all of this. She'd done what was right so Rory could be happy. Because to her, his happiness mattered more than her own. Looking around the shop, Amy brought the bouquet that rested in the crook of her arm closer to her to avoid it from getting squashed. The place was packed with customers desperate for a coffee and some 'them' time before heading home to either face a night of matrimonial bliss or of loneliness.

There were only a few tables left and Amy hoped that she'd be able to snag one of them. Getting in line, she smiled to herself at the woman in front of her with the pink hair. It reminded Amy of one of those pinky sunsets that she'd watched while waiting for the Doctor as a child. Not something she herself would go for, but pretty nonetheless. Tapping the woman on the shoulder, she gave a friendly smile. "Hey, just wanted to say that I love your hair." Though she herself felt like crap, at least she might brighten the evening of a stranger.
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Tsaritsa of Shipping

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Foster Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:38 pm

Mich took her place in the line after "the brown heaven" as she called coffee. Not exactly allowed much of it, if any at all, due to some meds she was on. Although she could just as well drink a gallon of it or none at all and still be the same.
While waiting Mich eyed the place and people. They seemed rather tired and worked out. Faces rather long, like after long day at work or still sleepy just before work. Much like Cade, her brother, who was working himself off for some penny. Not that he hated the job, no, not at all, picking locks and cracking safes was like candy to a baby, and being paid for it was even better.
But to the little sister she was it was quite obvious that he got tired faster and bored more often.

Just then a hand on her shoulder tapping pulled her attention back to real world and the woman behind.
"Oh. Thank you." the girl giggled and blushed slightly. "Yours are nice too. Almost like my brother's if he was a girl." she smiled at the red head like a sun herself.
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:43 pm

Walks To Avoid Boredom // Amy Parawhore
Walks To Avoid Boredom // Amy Starz
Amy giggled at the girl's comment, brushing a lock of hair from her green eyes. "Thank you. I'll take the brother comment as a compliment too...!" It felt quite nice to genuinely giggle over something and not have to fake her laughs. She'd been faking everything, from smiles to her emotions to her laughs, an awful lot lately. She couldn't let anyone see how broken she actually felt; instead Amy held her head high and pretended that she was bullet-proof. But damn did playing a constant charade in public get tiring!

As the person in front of them stepped away to await their coffee, Amy once again scanned the place. Only one free table open and she wanted it. The redhead really wanted to sit. She'd spent the day strutting and posing in six-inch heels and right now all she wanted to do was collapse at that table and rest her aching feet. And she didn't want to lose that table out to some businesswoman who had probably spent all day sitting on her butt.

"Do you want to grab that table over there so no one steals it, and I'll get the coffees...?" Amy asked, nodding in the direction of the free table in question. She hadn't exactly wanted to share a table with a stranger and have to make small talk over coffee, but this girl seemed intriguing and all of a sudden Amy didn't much mind the prospect if it meant she could sit. "My shout. What'll you be havin'?" she asked with a hopeful grin.

Walks To Avoid Boredom // Amy Parawhore2

ATTIRE this with a black mini-skirt and stockings CREDIT SAM !?  of Confronting the Faceless. don't remove the credit or i will find you. LYRICS brick by boring brick - paramore NOTES  so excited about her meeting Miss Ice Fairy. more like Sunset Fairy now, though!  
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Tsaritsa of Shipping

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Foster Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:00 am

Mich wasn't usually a blushing shy type of girl. But the redhead made her blush slightly. Well, she just better put her jumbled mind to order.
But Mich still couldn't put aside few random stray thoughts. Although it was time to get her brain out of the gutter...

A lone table seemed just about as comfy as it could. And before she had planned anything more her hope-to-be new friend suggested great plan.

"What a great idea! I was just feeling like my legs are slowly turning into jelly." the pink headed beamed. "I'll take the fort up while you get the delicacies." the girl took a second to think, "Well, some Latte with extra cream, if that's no problem. I feel like I need something fluffy."
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:48 pm

Was she blushing?! Was it something Amy had said? The redhead quickly ran through their conversation from only seconds ago. No, nothing blush-worthy jumped out at her. Just her offering coffee, nothing special. Oh. Oh wait. Offer of coffee. That could only mean- Oh. How sweet. "Join the club," she laughed. "One latte with extra cream, coming right up! I'll see if I can weasel out some extra marshmallows for us," Amy added with a mischievous grin. "Look after these, will you? I don't think they'd enjoy a coffee bath," she said with a chuckle, before gently pushing her bouquet into the woman's arms.

Coming up to the counter, Amy gave a cheeky grin to the barista. "One latte with extra cream and a hazelnut mocha, please. And don't be shy with the marshmallows. Two's never enough." This was why she enjoyed being out amongst people. Out in the open, where she had to mask her actual feelings of hurt and loneliness, she could almost sometimes begin to feel like the old Amy again. The confident, devil-may-care girl that had won the hearts of so many. Not the shell-Amy that she was.

"Aren't you that model?" the handsome twenty-something asked, a hint of a flirty grin on his lips. Amy's own grin merely widened. She loved being recognised. "Amy Pond. One and only. Diplomatic trade - my signature for extra marshmallows? And maybe some chocolate sprinkles if you have 'em." The youth laughed, and gave a nod. I'll see what I can do..!

Amy peeked down at his name-badge. "Thanks, Brett." As he turned away to start on her request, Amy turned too to look at her new-found friend and guarder-of-bouquets. Catching her eye, the redhead gave a thumbs up. She loved being famous.

ATTIRE this with a black mini-skirt and stockings CREDIT SAM !?  of Confronting the Faceless. don't remove the credit or i will find you. LYRICS brick by boring brick - paramore NOTES  ---  
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Tsaritsa of Shipping

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Foster Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:04 am

Mich grinned. "Oh sure, I'll take care of these babies while you charm that Bambi out of his cookies." the girl took the bundle of flowers and with a blushing smile took the table.

While waiting she took upon watching the woman with a kind face (and rather beautiful at that) and inwardly slapped herself. No, you, poodle, stop dreaming girl! She's probably having a boyfriend at home, and even if not it wasn't yet a sign there was even a hope. her subconscious was poking hard as she watched the 'show'. She wasn't exactly hearing the conversation but her lip/body reading was enough. And before her inner voice of reason spoke up again the pink haired pulled out her hearing aid and glared at it. "Hey, mister, behave, okay? I have my own brain." a bit of parental scolding and another death glare and it was put back in her ear. Sometimes inner voices needed to stop getting into 'Mr. BuzzBell' and lecture her about what was reasonable and what wasn't.

Still pondering over daydreams she caught her new friend's thumbs-up and beamed back at the beautiful red/brown (Mich wasn't yet finished deciding since it was sometimes hard to tell the exact name of Cade's hair color either) haired woman.
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:51 pm

As Amy waited for the coffees, her mind began to wander again. She'd always been a bit of a dreamer, but lately this mind-wandering business was getting a bit much. She'd zone out at the most random of moments, like when she was getting her hair done for a shoot, or waiting for the kettle to boil for a cup of tea. Or in a crowded cafe while she waited for coffee for her and a stranger. She'd been thinking about the Doctor lately, wondering where he was. The redhead was rather annoyed that in so many months he hadn't dropped by to visit, not even once. At a time like this when she needed her best friend more than ever, he'd simply disappeared. Seemed that his Pond was suddenly not all that important to him.

Amy came out of her thoughts as Brett called out her name and handed her a tray with her coffees. The model gave him another grin. "Come over when it quietens down and I'll give you the autograph. Might even add a couple of x's and o's to it," she added jokingly as she looked down at her saucer to count the marshmallows. Four. Perfect.

Waltzing through the maze of tables and being careful not to spill the precious caffeine goodness (caffeine was actually the thing that made the world go round, not love as the saying went), Amy finally got back to the table and slid the plastic tray onto it. "Voila! One latte with extra cream." Picking up the coffees off the tray, she gently placed the latte in front of the girl. "And I managed to wrangle out some extra marshmallows so you can share some of mine..." She dropped a white marshmallow into her mocha and watched with some glee as it slowly sunk down to the very bottom. "Oh and I'm Amy, by the way."

ATTIRE this with a black mini-skirt and stockings CREDIT SAM !?  of Confronting the Faceless. don't remove the credit or i will find you. LYRICS brick by boring brick - paramore NOTES  mich is so damn adorable <3 and i apologise for the crappy post. muse kinda died but i wanted to continue the topic cos you've been waiting. 
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Tsaritsa of Shipping

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Foster Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:19 am

Resisting an urge to hit her aided ear (subconscious was a bugger piece of gibberish if too often ignored) Michelle beamed at Amy like the midday summer sunshine. "I can feel this day getting even better." girl took one marshmallow and flopped it onto her latte, watching it soak with the coffee until it decided to hide under the brown liquid.
"I'm Michelle. Pleasure to meet you. And thanks for company. I'd get bored and in trouble sitting here alone. Not even Kinky would come to save me, although I forgot to ask if he wasn't planning any addictive breaks." now she was rambling and didn't even care. Why to hold herself into restraints and loose all the fun? And she still was smiling like a Cheshire cat.

★★★No worries, your post was great. I'm glad you did it. But now it's mine that's cheeky one, lol.
And thanks, I love Mich too, she's so lovely and positive even if she's not super herself.★★★
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum