Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Old Shatterhand has left the Country! Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Old Shatterhand has left the Country!

4 posters

Go down

Old Shatterhand has left the Country! Empty Old Shatterhand has left the Country!

Post by Nick Alvarez Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:47 am

Well, I figured it was time to get this topic up for my lovely self... *joke*

Anyway... I know Calypso knows that I'm not free as much as I want to be, but that doesn't mean I can't write a notification every now and then, right?

I do stop by whenever I can and check on my lovely Nick and sweet Kim, but right now I'm very busy trying to study for my exam, which is coming way too soon (as always). Sadly I've been sick since Saturday, so couldn't get anything done...

If I can I'll drop by and see if I can write a reply somewhere, but mostly I don't have anything to do, so if you want to rp with any of my lovelies... PM me Wink

Anyway... I'll be around a little more during March, when I'm on my break! Very Happy

Until next time!
Nick Alvarez
Nick Alvarez

£ : 19746

Back to top Go down

Old Shatterhand has left the Country! Empty Re: Old Shatterhand has left the Country!

Post by Cade Foster Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:37 am

All the best wishes and hugs!
Get better and good luck with exams! Smile

Cade Foster
Cade Foster

£ : 19912

Back to top Go down

Old Shatterhand has left the Country! Empty Re: Old Shatterhand has left the Country!

Post by Nick Alvarez Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:14 pm

thanks! Smile
Nick Alvarez
Nick Alvarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:39 pm

It's time for me to go on a longer leave again. Starting tomorrow (April 1st) the new semester starts and it's back to studying for me again. Since I really can't afford to mess this up, I won't be around much. Probably just stopping by at the weekends to leave a reply or two (if I can)... and I'll try to stop by as much as I can, but I really have to concentrate on studying otherwise.

Don't know if I'll be missed that much, but at least that saves my characters now Wink

I'll see you guys around whenever I can. If anyone still wants to thread, just let me know.

'Till next time.
OSG
Kim Possible
Kim Possible

£ : 20158

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Alvarez Thu May 08, 2014 9:32 pm

Just an additional note for everyone... I am currently concentrating on my studies, so I won't be around as much as I have recently.
I will try to be here on the weekends and also reply to topics whenever I possibly can, but for the time being, I cannot log on in the mornings (my time), so will only stop by in the evenings. Which means I probably won't catch you guys on the chat as much, so... whenever you need to talk to me, just PM any of my accounts and I will get back to you asap.

This goes for every forum I am on btw. Replies will come asap, I will try to be there at least once a week Smile

Until next time! OSG aka Michi
Nick Alvarez
Nick Alvarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Alvarez Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:57 pm

I felt it was time for an additional note here, since I have been around sometimes and thrn agsin I haven't.
My previous messages are still current and up to date, so if I disappear for a while before I check in again, it's because I am concentrating on my studies, which is the most important thing to me right now. I have exams coming up in early September and I have a lot to learn and do until then, so please bear with me.

I will check in every now and then and try to come up with decent enough replies if I can, but sometimes it doesn't work the way I want it to. I hope you understand and I really hope my beloved characters will be safe until I return.

Also... I'm sorry, Ev for not having replied to our topic yet. Sad I will try my best not to keep you waiting for too long. :-)
Nick Alvarez
Nick Alvarez

Back to top Go down

Old Shatterhand has left the Country! Empty Future Plans

Post by Nick Alvarez Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:55 pm

It never changes so it would seem for me...

First of all... I'm sorry for not being around here much and for not replying to topics. I know I missed a few replies over the past month or so. Sadly I can't say that it will change much anytime soon.

I have had rather big changes in the last couple of weeks, that concern my future education and where I will go with my life. So, I have been rather busy figuring stuff out and getting started on changes in my life.

I will be going back to school in February next year and start training to become a kindergarten teacher, so I won't be having loads of time to come online. Probably only on weekends and maybe holidays. I will be around every now and then to reply and help with admin stuff when I can. You guys know how to contact me, so... yeah.

That being said, I will start working in a kindergarten next week, for work experience. As of now I only have 8 weeks to work there, but I might end up staying until the end of the year. So that means I probably won't be able to log on during the week, depending on how I have to work. But I will drop by on weekends, when I can and my muse allows me to actually reply to topics.

Just wanted you guys to know that. I will miss this place and its people, but that's the way things have to be for now....

Will see you whenever I can!
OldShatterhandsGirl
Nick Alvarez
Nick Alvarez

Back to top Go down

Post by Julian Reynolds Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:54 pm

Well... just in case...
School starts on Monday (tomorrow German time) and I have no idea how much time it'll take up during the weeks, so if I'm kinda gone for a while... that is the reason.

I only have this one chance to ace my training in becoming an educator/kindergarden teacher... whatever you want to call it, so I'll be making sure to spend as much time studying for it, as possible to nail it. Smile

Still, I'll check in whenever I can. Very Happy
Julian Reynolds
Julian Reynolds

£ : 19162

http://tinyurl.com/kzz4pzf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down