Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Out for Drinks // Michelle Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Out for Drinks // Michelle

2 posters

Go down

Out for Drinks // Michelle Empty Out for Drinks // Michelle

Post by John Watson Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:59 pm

Watson sat at one of the tables hovering over lightly on his arm, the glass of whiskey in the other. Tipping it to his lips, the Army Doctor took a quick sip before placing the glass back down onto the table. The man blinked when he realized that he had not gotten any text messages from Sherlock at all. Pulling his cellphone out of his coat pocket he took a peek just to make sure he did not miss any when they were possibly sent.

NO NEW MESSAGES..

John frowned slightly. Deciding if he should run back to the flat to see if everything back at home was alright. He looked to his drink as he put the cellphone back down thinking that perhaps Sherlock was allowing the Army Doctor to have this time away from 221B Baker Street. Watson could also guess that the Doctor never strayed too far from home, just incase Sherlock changed his mind and suddenly needed John's help.

Watson picked the drink up off the table and stared at it for a moment before taking a good gulp, letting the alcohol burn his mouth a little before letting it down his throat. He gasped lightly when the burn was gone.. but warming his stomach. The Army Doctor took a glance around, the bar was mostly empty.. but he knew that soon the activity will be picking up.
John Watson
John Watson

£ : 22487

Back to top Go down

Out for Drinks // Michelle Empty Re: Out for Drinks // Michelle

Post by Michelle Foster Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:03 am

Michelle flailed into a random bar with an air of excitement. As much as it was her usual state there was a slight difference, she was more squealing than giggly singing something.
And she didn't pay attention weird stares from people on the street as the goth-clothed girl with bright pink hair glided over to bar and past a table with a lone man who looked bit sad, or worried. It was bit hard to tell with her over cheerful mood.

The girl ordered some random cocktail as first, although her actual wish was to down a full bottle of vodka and then another tequila. But listening to her inner Foster-radar-machine girl chose light drink first.

She then looked around. Not packed yet, quite the other way. But contemplating other tables Mich felt like trying for a company first.

"Hey, there." she spoke to the man with slightly sad face, or worried, she really had to talk to her counselor about recognizing other people expressions. "I hope you don't mind my presence on this side of the table, but if you, by chance, do I'll be leaving you alone." Michelle added, in her slightly hoarse voice with only slightly off sounding accent and tone due to her still unstable speech from not-yet-accustomated hearing aid which was just received new batteries and cleaning, and a touch of adjustment. Soon she might get new device, if nothing gets screwed up.

[ooc: I hope you don't mind me joining ]
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

£ : 20816

Back to top Go down

Post by John Watson Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:45 pm

John looked to the woman who had suddenly spoken to him, "Hello there.." He showed her a quick smile before it was covered up by his glass. He shook his head as the army doctor placed the glass back down onto the table, "Oh no I do not mind at all.. You can sit at this table with me." John gave her a smile, "It's better than sitting here alone.."

Oh goodness did he really just say that? John thought up a quick defense, "Not that.. Not that I am up to anything. I just meant to have a friendly chat. Not that I do not want to do anything." John found that he was just making a fool of himself and cleared his throat to keep himself from making himself that much more of a fool.

Picking up a cracker John munched on his quietly, "Sorry it has just been a rather rough day at work.. and well unfortunately my friend is not very good at talking. So I come here instead." John picked his glass up and took a sip of his beverage.

(( I do not mind at all dear! This is why it is an open thread. :3 ))
John Watson
John Watson

£ : 22487

Back to top Go down

Post by Michelle Foster Fri Dec 27, 2013 10:16 am

The cheerful air radiating girl felt relieved to be accepted as a companion and plopped down on the chair and placed her drink on the table in front of herself.
"Oh well, then I'm glad you won't be all by yourself. Without anyone to talk to it's too quiet. And too quiet leads to sadness. I'm not made to feel sad, so I always look for company." she stated. And felt her voice still not vibrating right. At least she was able to co-use lip reading and hearing her device provided.
"So you are very busy and having quiet friend? Not the world's most cheerful combination but you seem cute enough to survive. My brother should come here. He's really lonely. Lost his friends and lost himself. But at least found me. But I hope you don't work in a glass cubicle, brother sometimes do. I don't like such jobs." Michelle was rambling like a bird. Only taking a sip had stopped her. "Oh, sorry. I'm trying to hold myself from such babbling. Actually, it's so weird to hear my own voice.
Anyway, please, do talk. I'm blabbering too much already."
Mich almost facepalmed herself for that. Maybe there are meds for making people talk so maniacally much? At least she felt like scaring others like that.
But this man had such a cute, sad face. He reminded her one of those dogs she'd seen, the ones with this wise but sad eyes. He looked wise, and seen a lot in his life, but girl bit her tongue and took a sip of her drink.
Michelle Foster
Michelle Foster

£ : 20816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down