Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Freak Nation Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Freak Nation

Go down

Freak Nation Empty Freak Nation

Post by AJ Vixen Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:41 am

Freak Nation Fnadvert
S.H.I.E.L.D. agents are our last line of defense. They are the intelligence agency that monitors 'them'. The mutants, the meta humans, the aliens, the cyborgs. Those with powers beyond human. Those that help the world, and those that attempt to destroy it. Most of it is paperwork, is monitoring situations they couldn't possibly deal with on their own. There are those few though, that have reached a clearance level that allows them to learn the truth.

We are not alone. This universe, is not the only one, and it's not the only one with these new heroes and new villains. Preventing a crossover of these universes is their sole job. They alone know how to traverse from one universe to the other. They alone keep the balance, while two worlds fight to adapt to the rapid changes they are facing. Whichever world you are a part of, you too will be trying to find a way to survive this

Freak Nation
Rules || Canons || Ads

we are a marvel and dc verse site that builds our own movie verse off of the comics we loved as kids. these two universes are played separately, with crossover plots available only during events. members are not required to do any crossovers.
Anonymous
AJ Vixen

Back to top Go down