Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
No More Tears // Amy Pond Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

No More Tears // Amy Pond

Go down

No More Tears // Amy Pond Empty No More Tears // Amy Pond

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Rory was strolling along through a night in London after finishing up shift at the hospital. He had changed before leaving, wearing a pastel, light blue button up shirt with a pair of khaki slacks. She was deciding to take a stroll through the winter trails of the town, looking at the Christmas lights and seeing the all the decorations in the trees.

This was something that often reminded Rory of Amy. He missed her dearly, after all, and still had not heard from her since the divorce. He still found it hard to get her out of his mind some nights. After all the time he had spent risking his neck for her, she left for unknown reasons. Had he done something? He'd never know.

He took a deep sigh in as he began walking the trails, looking around and seeing the world around him continue on as he was at a stand still in his own. He could see his breath in front of him in the crisp air as snowflakes kissed his cheeks, causing them to go red in the cold. What was he to do with his life? It was so dreadfully boring now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

No More Tears // Amy Pond Empty Re: No More Tears // Amy Pond

Post by Amy Pond Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:05 pm

No More Tears // Amy Pond Parawhore
No More Tears // Amy Pond Starz
Amy's night had been dreadfully boring. She was supposed to be packing to move to the SHIELD base, but instead she'd spent the entire evening putting it off. Packing was too daunting a task. It meant that she'd have to sort through all the memories the house held while she was at it. And being reminded of all the happy times she and Rory had spent here was not something she wanted to deal with just now. At least there was one up-side to her moving - she'd be spending Christmas with actual people instead of by herself. Spending Christmas all on her lonesome was something that Amy was really dreading.

But although meandering the house in procrastination was dreadfully exciting, Amy soon got rather bored of it and decided that a walk was exactly what she needed instead. It was snowing too, which made a walk even better; the Scottish woman loved snowy walks. So she'd taken to the London streets, wandering aimlessly while a gentle breeze played with her hair and snowflakes settled in her fiery looks.

As she rounded a corner, Amy's phone buzzed in her pocket and she fished it out, reading the text. Michelle was at some bar and having guy problems. She needed Amy's help asap, apparently. The redhead smiled as her fingers flew over the keys, typing out a witty response back to the girl. So engrossed was she in her text that she didn't notice the person in front of her until it was too late and she'd collided with them, her phone dropping out of her hand with a clatter.

"Ah, I'm so so sorry!" Amy yelped, crouching down to gather her phone before standing up to look at the stranger. "I hope you're not-" The rest of her sentence trailed off into nothingness as she saw exactly who it was that she'd bumped into. Oh. Well this was a tad awkward. It had been months since she'd last seen him and now here he was. Speech deserted Amy as she tried to come up with something to say. All to no avail. "Rory, hi."

No More Tears // Amy Pond Parawhore2

ATTIRE  --- CREDIT SAM !?  of Confronting the Faceless. Don't remove the credit or I will find you. LYRICS brick by boring brick - paramore NOTES  i can already imagine the feels that'll happen...   
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 19599

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:17 pm

This wasn't what Rory had expected, not in the slightest. He was strolling along and all of the sudden, someone had bumped into him. "I'm so sorry--" he stopped when he noticed who it was. Amy. The one person he had not seen in months, whom he had missed dearly was suddenly in front of him. He looked at her in awe, unsure of what to say at first, his hands falling to his sides.

"Hello," he finally spoke after a moment, a look of apprehension washing over his face. He took a step away from her, giving her a bit more space between them as he bit his lip tightly, looking down at his feet. He had a hard time speaking his mind--or even thinking what it was in his mind. He was unsure of how he was feeling, his heart racing and his mind crying to hug her. He had just wanted to be with her so badly, but she had forgotten about him at this point.

"I see you're doing well," he finally spoke, looking down for a moment. He couldn't bring himself to look her in the eyes. She was doing so well, and probably was living a life full of adventure while he just went back to his shabby apartment to live life as a boring old nurse once more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:10 pm

Where was Mich when you needed her? If anyone knew how to diffuse an awkward situation, it was Miss Sunset. Shoving her phone back into her pocket, Amy ran a hand through her hair and bit the inside of her lip. He'd stepped away from her, which given the circumstances, was understandable, but her heart gave a small pang of hurt all the same.

All Amy really wanted to do was to go up to him, hug him tight and tell him how much she'd missed him. The redhead had missed Rory like crazy and she wanted nothing more right now than to pull him close and say over and over again how sorry she was that she'd hurt him. All she'd ever wanted was for him to be happy, hence why she'd done what she had. His happiness meant so much more to her than her own.

But she stayed where she was. She couldn't do it. If she hugged him or kissed him or did any one of the other things she wanted, all that would happen is he would get hurt again. She'd done what was right, in her mind at least, and she didn't want to give him mixed signals. The last thing that Amy wanted was for Rory to get hurt. Again.

"Uh, thanks." Whatever had given him that idea? It was mostly a big charade, anyhow. She pretended that she was fine to the outside world, but that was not the case. Her life was coming together again, slowly; she'd gotten a new fancy job at SHIELD, made a wonderful new friend, and convinced the Winchesters to take her on a Hunt at some point (it'd almost be like an adventure with the Doctor again, she figured, though with a lot more blood and gore). But late at night when insomnia hit and her thoughts caught up with her, it wasn't often that she managed to fall asleep without crying.

"So do you. What've you been up to?" She shuffled from one foot to the other, not exactly sure if she wanted to hear it. What if he'd met someone? Yes, she'd been the one to push him into it, but she wasn't sure she'd be able to handle it if he came out and said it.

ATTIRE this CREDIT SAM !?  of Confronting the Faceless. Don't remove the credit or I will find you. LYRICS brick by boring brick - paramore NOTES  poor rory *pets*  
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Tsaritsa of Shipping

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:22 pm

"I got my job at St. Bartholomew back," he spoke rather drearily. It wasn't the best job in the world, but it got the bills paid. Life was so boring lately, he almost forgot what day it was. He looked down at his watch, realizing how late it was. It was almost midnight! What was she doing out, walking around on her own in this cold weather at this time? He tilted his head, looking at her, noticing the little things about her that he had missed so much. The way her eyes had scanned him when she was trying to read him, or the way that her voice shook a bit when she went to speak.

"Other than that... well that's really it," he sighed. He shrugged, looking around the area and then watched her once more. "Meet anyone nice..?" he asked finally. Even if he didn't want to know the answer, if it was a yes. It would break his heart to know that she had found someone else. His voice was almost reluctant in speaking it, and he had regretted saying it the moment he uttered the words as he looked away from her quickly.

"Sorry, I'm sure you don't feel comfortable talking about that. I can go," he said quickly as he looked to the side. He had come this far, wanting to speak to her for so long, and now he could barely find the courage to even speak to her. He was sure she hated him, and it destroyed him. He felt defeated as he then looked back at her, not wanting to say goodbye. He couldn't bear it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:55 pm

"Don't die of excitement there, now," she replied with a soft chuckle. She tilted her head to the side and studied him, wondering why he sounded so dispirited when he spoke of the job. Yes, it wasn't exactly the most amazing job in the world, the hours were long and the work hard, but he used to enjoy it in his own way. Or so it had seemed to her, at least. "I thought you loved that place. What happened?"

She pulled her scarf tighter as a breeze picked up. It would forever remind her of the time when she met Vincent Van Gogh. Amy could honestly say that it had been one of the most amazing experiences ever, in all her time with the Doctor. "Define 'nice'. I met some kick-ass demon-hunters who were tracking the Doctor and me down, and an adorable photographer who's somehow become my best friend, but no, no one nice like you're thinking. I haven't actually been going out as much as everyone thinks," she added quite honestly, a slight frown on her features. It was all mainly work and home, paired together with alcohol.

"Nono, it's fine. Stay. If you want," Amy shot back when Rory suggested that he could go. She'd imagined this scenario in her head a million times, but now that it actually was happening, she couldn't think of a single thing to say. It almost felt like she was treading on eggshells: one wrong sentence and she'd end up re-opening old wounds. She wasn't even sure why he was still here. The last time they'd seen each other to get the divorce papers signed hadn't exactly gone over civilly. After that Amy had just kind of assumed that he near hated her for everything. Was he just staying to be polite?

"I was actually heading to grab a bite, so feel free to join me. Or whatever. I don't want to keep you away if someone's waiting for you to get back."

ATTIRE this CREDIT SAM !?  of Confronting the Faceless. Don't remove the credit or I will find you. LYRICS brick by boring brick - paramore NOTES  poor rory *pets*  
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Tsaritsa of Shipping

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:02 pm

"Things are... to say the least, complicated at the hospital right now." he spoke honestly. It wasn't something that he was thrilled about, either. It's been so busy, he hardly had time to really take a break, and he was always exhausted. Sure, it was a job he always wanted, but it was getting out of hand with how many people were suddenly being hurt, especially so violently. He didn't want to go into detail.

Amy had not been speaking to anyone, well that's good. Or well, not for her, but it was more comforting to him. He watched her with a compassionate expression, nodding when she had said he could stay. He even lightly laughed when she had said she met some 'kick-ass demon hunters'. When she then said he could join her for a bite to eat, he felt his heart race a bit. Was she just being polite or did she genuinely want him to go with her?

"I uh--no, no, no one's waiting for me. I haven't really been able to go out either, it's just me and the hospital staff," he sighed. "But sure, I'd love to go," he said quickly as he situated himself to walk with her. He wasn't sure what else to say really. The last time he saw her, they were signing the divorce papers, and it was one of the most heartbreaking moments he had. Why had she left? He had to ask... but not until they sat down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:38 pm

Amy nodded in understanding. Complicated was probably the only word that one could use to describe a nurse's job. Complicated and hectic. "I'm sure things will calm down soon. It's probably just one of those freak periods where everything goes wrong for weeks on end and then goes back to normal." She shrugged slightly, not really knowing what to say. She'd never had to work in the medical field, so she had no idea what to say to make him feel any better about it. "Plus it's almost Christmas so any day now all your patients will start begging to be released."

It was good to hear him laugh, even if it wasn't the proper laughs that she was used to. Despite how tense and awkward this was, it was lovely seeing Rory again. Quite honestly, Amy hadn't thought she'd run into him. London was a huge city after all. Which became an advantage post-divorce though as tonight proved, Murphy's Law was always in play. By this point, however, Amy almost didn't mind that though.

"All of the hospital staff?" she teased, raising an eyebrow. "Mymy, Rory, you've been busy." Teasing aside, it was a bit comforting that he didn't have some gorgeous blonde waiting for him back at his apartment. Yes, Amy had been the one that had called it off in the first place but it would still hurt to hear if he'd gotten over her that quickly. She still loved him, even if she'd never admit it. She started walking, getting out her phone and sending a quick text to Mich, before shoving her phone back into her pocket. "There's a really good Chinese place that's still open at this time," she said, partly in explanation and partly to keep away an awkward silence.

ATTIRE this CREDIT SAM !?  of Confronting the Faceless. Don't remove the credit or I will find you. LYRICS brick by boring brick - paramore NOTES  bleh, sorry for the post. muse for the reply kinda died halfway through.  
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Tsaritsa of Shipping

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:28 pm

Rory shrugged when she had said that it may clear up soon. "It's been getting worse, dramatically. I really do hope it slows down soon, not just for my sake, but for the sake of London. It worries me to see this many people getting harmed so violently," he sighed, shaking his head. Really though, what was going on? The hospital had been quite mum about what was going on with these patients, not allowing him to ask them questions, or even find out where they came from.

Christmas was coming up though, and that suddenly was lingering on his mind. His father had gone out of town with some family to visit some distant relative in America for whatever reason, which meant for the first time, he'd have his own Christmas, alone. A look of stress washed over him as he sighed. "I might as well sign up for a shift now, I've got nowhere to be on Christmas," he sighed.

Amy then teased him, making a joke about who he had been hanging out with, to which he made a quick scoff, shaking his head. "Oh, nothing super fun though, just a quick joke with the passing by doctors here and there. Everything has been super uptight lately." She started to walk away, so he followed behind quickly, since she had offered him to come along anyways. "Chinese? That sounds fine, actually," he nodded. He had not gotten Chinese food in a very long time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:24 pm

The redhead couldn't help frowning at his words. That sounded about as far from good as was humanly possible. She knew that the Christmas season was always an extremely busy one for hospitals, but this didn't sound like plain and natural busyness. She highly doubted that Rory would be complaining if it was nothing out of the ordinary. He was a seasoned pro in this, after all. "Is it a bug that's going around, or what?" she asked, looking at him curiously. "Or is it just a series of accidents that look like freak accidents but quite possibly aren't?" Either way sounded bad. But maybe she was over-thinking things. After all, just because accidents happened didn't mean they were something bigger. She'd just spent too much time with the Doctor, that's all.

Rory mentioned Christmas and Amy's thoughts once again turned to the dreaded day. She had no idea how she was going to spend it. Maybe with any luck some SHIELD agents might be spending it at base and she could join in. Otherwise she'd just beg Mich to crash her celebrations. She kept quiet though, not sure exactly how to respond to Rory's comment. "Join the club. I've nowhere to be either. I wonder where the Doctor will be for Christmas... What's the bet he'll completely forget or get the time wrong and show up a month later with his arms full of presents and a Santa hat?" She smiled wryly at the thought. She missed the Doctor dearly. He was her best friend who had taken her on the most amazing adventures, ones that she'd only had wild dreams about as a child. And yet, when she needed him the most, he wasn't here. He'd left them both behind. Probably had already replaced her and Rory with some new companions. She bit her lip, pushing those thoughts to the back of her mind to deal with later.

Amy smiled and a giggled left her lips when Rory completely missed the joke. Of course he would. Half the time it seemed that sexual jokes went right over Rory's head. It was rather adorable. "Just remember to get out of the hospital, yeah? Doctors make wonderful friends, I'm sure, but all work and no play makes Rory a dull boy. Go to bars and meet people. Or try and track the Doctor down, I'm sure he'd be happy to take you on an adventure again..." Though she tried to sound cheery, her voice wobbled at the last part.

ATTIRE this CREDIT SAM !?  of Confronting the Faceless. Don't remove the credit or I will find you. LYRICS brick by boring brick - paramore NOTES  ---  
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Tsaritsa of Shipping

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:59 am

"Freak accidents," Rory frowned. "We can't really explain it. None of them will talk, either. Any time we ask what happens, it's as though they've seen a ghost and refuse to speak of it. It's all very suspicious," he sighed, looking down for a moment. When Amy had then mentioned that she wouldn't having Christmas with anyone, for as far as he knew, he really wanted to invite her over so they could have their own little party... but he held his tongue and tried to forget it. She's moved on.

He laughed lightly at her comment on what the Doctor would be doing for Christmas. "He always has something interesting going on. I haven't seen him in so long," he sighed. There was a silence between them and he wanted to say something else, but he stopped it. He really just wanted to ask her if she had feelings for him still, but he knew that was too soon. He looked down, trying to hide it as best as he could.

"I'll try," Rory then spoke when she had mentioned getting out of the hospital. "It's been so busy, I feel like I'll never get out of it. Although, I do have holiday leave..." he shrugged. "And I doubt I'll find the Doctor. It's been so long, I doubt he even comes around this part of town anymore." He noticed the tinge of pain in her voice though and he looked up for a moment, analyzing her face. "You okay?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:53 pm

The redhead's frowned deepened and she nibbled on her lip, pondering Rory's words. What the hell could it be? Her first thought was alien invasion, but weren't alien invasions more organised than this? Not that Amy had an encyclopaedic knowledge of the extraterrestrial world like the Doctor did, but she was pretty sure they'd just kill or kidnap the humans instead of making it look like freak accidents. Maybe it was a demon. The fact that Rory had said they'd looked like they'd seen a ghost didn't help matters either. Though that might just have been a random comparison on Rory's part.

"I'll ask the Winchester boys to have a look. I'm sure they'll be able to make sense out of chaos if it's something. Kinda what they do..." Amy had never been the type to believe in ghosts and spirits prior to meeting the brothers. Aliens and monsters, sure, though that was the Doctor's fault more than anything, but demons and spirits weren't something she'd admit to believing. Especially since the Doctor had often told them there were no such things as ghosts. To her credit, however, she'd been quick to change her mind on matters. It was kind of hard to ignore the evidence when it was trying to scratch your eyes out of your skull.

"I'm fine," Amy lied, giving a nonchalant shrug as if she really was fine. She paused for a long moment, before giving a soft sigh. "Just, y'know, I thought the Doctor would visit us more often. He always went on how we were his favourites, "his Ponds", but now he's just left us behind and disappeared," she said, bitterness creeping into her tone. "He used to visit, or at least call but now... Now he's just left us behind, while he's off gallivanting around the universe and saving it." She scowled, stopping herself before she voiced her fear that he might have found himself new companions to travel with, biting the inside of her lip. "He could be dead on some godforsaken planet and we wouldn't know because he can't pick up the phone and call, just to say 'oh hi, I'm not dead. Just so's you know'."

ATTIRE this
CREDIT SAM !?  of Confronting the Faceless. Don't remove the credit or I will find you.
LYRICS brick by boring brick - paramore
NOTES  ---  
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Tsaritsa of Shipping

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:47 pm

The idea of the Doctor being dead gave Rory a very intense feeling of malice as he took a minute to recollect himself, a pit in the bottom of his stomach forming. Looking back at up Amy, he shook his head. "I-I'm sure he's not actually dead... he's probably just busy. Or maybe he's only just seen us seconds ago and something went wrong in his time stream and he'll visit us again thinking it's only been a day since our last adventure?" he gave a sheepish smile.

Amy also mentioned something about those Winchester boys again. "Who exactly are those brothers then?" he said quickly in curiosity. She had mentioned them a few times now during their conversation, and he had an awful feeling in his gut that she finally found a replacement for him. Turning his head as he looked out the window of the restaurant, he tried to ward off the thoughts of that being the case and tried to listen to her without letting his emotions leak through his expression.

"Also... have you seen River lately?" he decided to add. He had not seen her in so long, he wasn't quite sure what became of her and it was really starting to worry him. She used to visit from time to time, just to check up, but suddenly, there was nothing at all. No visits, not even a call, just like the Doctor. "Either something bad is brewing in space, or everyone is ignoring us," he laughed very lightly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Pond Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:35 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
she lives in a fairy tale
SOMEWHERE TOO FAR FOR US TO FIND
- - - - - - - - - -
The scowl didn't leave her face and she bit the inside of her lip hard. She was more than angry and bitter - she was scared and extremely worried. What if something was wrong with him? What if he really was dying on some god-forsaken planet and they wouldn't even know because he was there and they were here, on Earth? It was taking Amy an immense amount of self-control right now not to burst into tears. "Maybe. But is it really that hard to pick up the damn phone and call?" she asked, pulling open the door to the Chinese place as they arrived, and stalking inside. The worry and fear she felt were a lot easier to pass off as anger. She was Scottish - anger was allowed, fear not so much. "I keep listening out for that damn police box of his! D'you know how hard it is to get anything done?"

Her expression softened slightly at the mention of the brothers and she gave a slight smile. "Dean and Sam. They're the kick-ass demon-hunters I said were tracking me down. They saved my butt from a -- well,it doesn't matter from what. Then I saved theirs. I learnt how to use a shot-gun. It was brilliant fun," she laughed at the memory, looking down at the menu. She'd had fun, except for the whole almost getting her eyes gouged out of her head by a vindictive spirit. It was exactly like an adventure with the Doctor, but in a whole new realm of weird.

Amy shook her head when he asked about River. How long exactly it had been since they'd last seen their daughter was difficult to tell, especially since after the divorce, Amy had completely lost track of time. She'd wake up in the mornings, check the days, do whatever was scheduled for it, then sleep and repeat it the next day, but somehow it didn't quite register in her mind exactly how many weeks or months had passed. "I haven't. Guess everyone's too busy to give us any thought any more..." She gave a light laugh, but her eyes were sad as she continued to scan the dishes.

- - - - - - - - - -
forgotten the taste and smell
OF A WORLD SHE'S LEFT BEHIND
- - - - - - - - - -
STATUS``: active
TAGGED``: beaky boy <3
OUTFIT``: this
NOTES``: ---
LYRICS``: brick by boring brick by paramore
CREDIT``: made by TAYLYNOSAURUS REX! of caution 2.0. with a zillion and one edits by CALYPSO
Amy Pond
Amy Pond
Tsaritsa of Shipping

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down