Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Hard Decision Made..  Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Hard Decision Made..

2 posters

Go down

Hard Decision Made..  Empty Hard Decision Made..

Post by John Watson Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:12 pm

Well.. after some much more thought. I have decided that perhaps it is best that I should leave. Again.. I am not sure if this will be permanent or temporary. On that we will have to see.

My reasons for leaving are my own.. nor am I certain that anything can change this decision. But.. I feel guilty about some things that have taken place on this board as a member of the staff and as a member of the board. It's to a point that I don't think it can be fixed.. And after so many issues with be bullied on other forums. My confidence level as a role player and a member of the board has gotten to such a level that I can say that I have no muse at all for Role Playing. Even after so many attempts to get my muse back. It's almost like I have lost all of my motivation..

I know there were some of you that were looking forward to some threads with John Watson. I am terribly sorry. I really am. Perhaps, hopefully, another player down the road or among you will take up Watson and be willing to take on any plots that you have in mind.

I just feel so much tension with the forum that I do not feel the forum is an escape anymore.. Again.. I am terribly sorry. This was a very difficult decision. But after trying and trying to mend things and pick back up.. and none of it working. I feel that it is time for me to leave.

So on this note.. any and all of my OC's may be archived or put up for adoption as well as any canons that I have taken on.

So.. again. I am sorry about this decision. Maybe I will see some of you again on another role play forum in the future.

Good bye..

Avril

P.S.
For those that would like to remain in contact, my Skype contact information is the.nomad18
John Watson
John Watson

£ : 22547

Back to top Go down

Hard Decision Made..  Empty Re: Hard Decision Made..

Post by Castiel Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:57 am

Aww *hugs* I'm really sorry you were made to do this.
I hope to meet you somewhere. Because I feel we could have great time roleplaying Smile

Btw, I might add you to my Skype once I'm accessing it Wink
Castiel
Castiel

£ : 21171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:59 am

No worries darling. We all have our bad times. I hope you feel better Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum