Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Everyone Deserves a Second Chance (Kelly and David) Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Everyone Deserves a Second Chance (Kelly and David)

2 posters

Go down

Everyone Deserves a Second Chance (Kelly and David) Empty Everyone Deserves a Second Chance (Kelly and David)

Post by David Shuter Thu May 21, 2015 11:20 am

Agent David Shuter
Some people create their own storms, then get upset when it rains  

His world had ended. Those he had once believed friends were now enemies. His own boss, Special Agent and Team Leader John Garrett, turned out to be one of the higher ups of HYDRA. David had found it hard to trust after that, and truth be told he could tell others looked at him with the same doubt. Could he have been Hydra as well? Everyone knew there may have been sleepers who had yet to wake in SHIELD from hydra, and many thought David as one of those people. Any from Garrett's team were questioned.. except Triplett it seemed, Trip was fine and with Coulson.

David hated Garrett for what he had done, the lies he had told, even the lives he had taken. Basically the choice he had made was the reason David hated him. For someone who used to be admired by by SHIELD agents, it was hard for David to suddenly be treated like he was a bomb about to go off. Then it was hard for him to realize how much he had loved being admired. Basically the whole situation was hard for David, and in his mind Garrett was to blame.

David knew Kelly was the hardest hit, and truthfully he did not know if he could trust her, but he figured that if she was truly loyal to SHIELD, she would want to hunt down Garrett. If not, well he would have to kill her. So once he learned the location of the hideout she had been confined in, he went to visit her. Once he entered he called out "Kelly? It's David! You here?"He was armed with his normal weapons and was prepared to use them if he needed to.

TAG @Kelly Jones | WORDS: 287 | NOTES

David Shuter
David Shuter

£ : 17725

Back to top Go down

Everyone Deserves a Second Chance (Kelly and David) Empty Re: Everyone Deserves a Second Chance (Kelly and David)

Post by Kelly Jones Wed May 27, 2015 7:52 pm

You bite us, we'll bite you back; better be scared when we attack
we are St Trinian's

A ray of sunshine peeked through a crack in the curtains, bathing the sleeping brunette in light and warmth. Scrunching her nose in her sleep, Kelly rolled over, giving a very unlady-like grunt. But the damage was done - she was awake now, and like it or not there was no way for her to get back to sleep. Scowling, the woman reached out to grab the little alarm clock sitting on her bedside table and brought it within her line of sight. Midday, the little clock arms professed. Frown deepening, she replaced the clock and rolled over, burying her face in her pillow.

Since her "quarantine", there had become no point in getting up in the mornings. Or rather, getting up in the afternoon as had become her habit. There was nothing to do here at the villa. Lounge about in the sun and read. Try and flirt with the handsome lads that came round to tend to the grapes and look after the vineyard. Eat, sleep, then repeat it all the next day. It was so dull! It could have been ok if this had been a mandatory holiday, but it wasn't - it was exile.

Or at least it was until she passed Gonzales' stupid test and could return back to SHIELD. He'd put her under surveillance (not that it was really all that secret), to make sure that she wasn't a HYDRA sleeper and wouldn't try to contact anyone from the organization. Kelly had sworn until she was blue in the face that just because she'd been close friends with Garrett didn't mean that she followed in his footsteps, but Coulson hadn't believed her. Bloody prick, she thought with a growl, tossing the blankets aside and stalking out of the room.

A knock made her turn lazily, before a familiar voice reached her ears. David? What the hell does he want? Stalking over to the door, she unlocked it and opened it a crack, surveying the man through it with a thoroughly unamused look on her face. "Coming to check that I'm where Gonzales put me, are we? Or are you coming to check if I've had any contact with my HYDRA bestie, hmmm?" Her tone was acidic, belying the fact that Kelly was on the verge of tears. How was it fair? Everyone got off scot free, even Patience bloody Moran and the rumour mill had suggested she was one of HYDRA's biggest supporters. So why was she the only one that got punished, especially when all she did was be loyal to SHIELD and do her damn job? How the hell was I supposed to know he was bloody HYDRA?!

●●●● @David Shuter // apologies for her bitchiness. she'll start behaving soon // 444 words // over-sized Linkin Park t-shirt and short shorts  
Kelly Jones
Kelly Jones
Admin

£ : 21340

https://mightiest-heroes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Everyone Deserves a Second Chance (Kelly and David) Empty Re: Everyone Deserves a Second Chance (Kelly and David)

Post by David Shuter Thu May 28, 2015 1:53 pm

Agent David Shuter

David turned as he heard her voice and saw her sticking her nose out one of the door. He pushed what she said aside for a moment to smile and say "Its good to see you to Kelly. Did I ever mention you have a very unique way of saying 'Oh my god David! Its been so long! I Missed you SO Much. God I love you!'" He smirked. There was nothing between the pair, but David still missed her, as he missed the rest of his old team, so he was fine with teasing her about it.

He tried to place the name Gonzales. He had never met this man.. or woman. It had not been this Gonzales who had interrogated him, nor had he ever heard of him interrogating the other members of teams who had been run by, or had, a known member of Hydra in them. He would branch this subject later. "I come for no one but myself. Svetlana does not even know I am here. So there is no need to be on guard. We are in much the same boat. I was part of Garrett's team too remember? Why don't you let me in and we can catch up?" He smiled softly

They both had a bone to pick with Garrett, and bother with in the same boat, although since Kelly had been closer to Garrett she had been quarantined, while David had been allowed to continue his work, though under a careful eye.. and he no longer had the trust of his fellow agents. he would gain it back, even if it killed him.. which in hindsight might be the only thing that would prove his loyalty to SHIELD.

TAG @Kelly Jones | WORDS 287| I apologize for the small post, but as I had to edit, it cut the post in half!

David Shuter
David Shuter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Jones Fri May 29, 2015 9:14 am

we are St Trinian's

A reluctant smirk curled up the corners of her mouth at his comment and she pushed the door a little further open. "Well someone's got to keep you on your toes, don't they? Can't give you too many "I've missed you's" or you'll go all soft on me," she shot back with an amused quirk of her eyebrow. Knowing that she probably shouldn't but not particularly caring at this moment as to what Gonzales would say about her having a 'gifted' visitor over, Kelly stepped away from the door and pulled it open, motioning for him to come inside. "Come in. Make yourself at home. Tea? Or I can make you something a tad stronger, if you prefer," she added with a slight smirk. She was well stocked in the 'something-a-tad-stronger' department; nights when she didn't have any visitors over and the demons from the past came out to play, it helped her get to sleep.

Her mind scolded her for bringing Gonzales up, especially since apparently his faction were trying to keep a low profile. But in the heat of the moment, her tongue had slipped. Exile had certainly made her lazy about keeping her tongue in check. But judging by the brief second of confusion flitting through his eyes, he didn't know who that was. So she was safe for the time being. Strutting over to the kitchen, she flicked the switch on the kettle to turn it on, before pulling two cups out of the cupboard. His comment that he was here by himself interested her and she wondered exactly why he had come. To get revenge on Garrett? Maybe. She of all people in the team wanted the biggest revenge on him; she had trusted him, come to view him as her best friend, and he'd broken her faith in him by turning out to be an undercover enemy. If she ever saw him again...well, she'd imagined plenty scenarios of that in her head and none of them turned out well for him.

"So why exactly are you here?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at him for a long moment before turning her attentions back to the tea. "Clearly it wasn't for my British charms or for pilot tips. So why?"

●●●● @David Shuter // it's ok, short posts are good too! // 377 words // over-sized Linkin Park t-shirt and short shorts  
Kelly Jones
Kelly Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Fri May 29, 2015 1:58 pm

Agent David Shuter

David smirked as Kelly smirked and responded in the way she did. It was good to see her joking around like this. "Me? soft? Please Kelly.. I am Rock hard.. 6 pack of rock hard." He winked at her. He doubted he would ever go soft.. or if he did, he would be an old man. The SHIELD life style was not one you could be lazy with... unless you were a desk junkie. Heck even the tech experts still kept up some level of strength training.

When she offered for him to come in, and offered him booze he laughed "Oh how things of changed.. a young attractive woman is inviting me into her home and offering me a night cap.. in the middle of the day.. not to mention in easy assessable clothing. I think I have no choice but to accept." He chuckled. He was no expert when it came to wooing women, not that he was trying to woo Kelly. Frankly he was still trying to get over the whole she was Garrett's girl thing. Frankly though, his flirting needed to improve of bit if he was ever to score big.

Those were the thoughts that ran through his head as she asked him why he was here. So he spoke without thinking saying "Maybe I'm just looking to score big?" He smirked, winking at her, not wanting things to turn serious quite yet. This was the first time he had really joked around with anyone since before the Fall, and did not want things to get serious any time soon.

Yet he knew it had to. So he said "I'm here for revenge."

TAG @Kelly Jones| 275 WORDS | NOTES

David Shuter
David Shuter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelly Jones Fri May 29, 2015 10:02 pm

we are St Trinian's

She gave a teasing snort, rolling her eyes heavenward. "I'll believe that when I see it. I bet you've been sneaking cupcakes and chocolates when no one's looking, now that you've got no one to keep you in line," she shot back over her shoulder with a grin, shaking her head as she tossed a tea bag into each cup. "Hate to break it to you, but I don't think you'll be making it into the top six for SHIELD's annual Christmas calendar this year." It wasn't the same sort of teasing and joking atmosphere that they'd had when they were one big team, but it was still nice anyway. It was wonderful to have a bit of fun with a friend and just forget this whole mess she was in.

At his next comment, Kelly's eyebrows shot up and she crossed her arms across her chest, leaning back against the counter and looking at him with an amused expression. "Who taught you how to flirt? Mormons?" She shook her head in amusement, chuckling. "But you get points for trying. And extra brownie points for the 'attractive' bit." As the water came to a boil, she flicked the switch off and poured the water into the two awaiting mugs. A smirk quirked up the corners of her mouth and she gave a casual shrug. "Well, you know what they say - go big or go home. But I like to be wined and dined first before such things. Or at least wined," she shot back, the teasing evident in her tone.

Picking up her mug and leaving the other for David to grab if he decided he wanted it, Kelly sauntered over to the dining table and sat down at it. "That's it? Must be a slow work day." She crossed one leg over the other, taking a careful sip of her tea. "Almost wish your flirting had been successful, because that at least would have been fun. Revenge though--" she trailed off, giving a dubious shrug and taking another sip of tea. "I want to exact revenge on him more than most because out of everyone that got their lives ruined, he ruined mine the most. But..." She frowned, turning her attentions on her mug with a shrug. She wasn't about to say that she was worried about going on this expedition because it could look bad to Gonzales, nor that as much as she wanted to hurt Garrett for what he'd done, she didn't think that she would actually be able to hand him over to SHIELD for execution if they caught him.

●●●● @David Shuter // btw, just so you know, we never shipped Kelly/Garrett so they weren't ever a proper thing. that tfln about them doing it was a prank on Garrett's behalf. // 434 words // over-sized Linkin Park t-shirt and short shorts  
Kelly Jones
Kelly Jones
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by David Shuter Sat May 30, 2015 6:55 am

Agent David Shuter

David raised an eyebrow "First of all... WHEN you see it? What makes you think you are ready or worthy to see it? Only the best of the best get to see these rock hard abs" He smirked, teasing her. Granted she was pretty good, and if she played her cards right she might be able to. He doubted she wanted to see it though so he moved on, continuing with "Second of all, SHIELD still wants its agents in tip top condition, so I still have someone cracking the whip behind me, just not an old, grouchy man" Svetlana was still tough though.. she had to be to run her own Cell.

At her jest about not making it into the top 6, David snorted "Maybe, maybe not. I mean, Grant Ward turned out to be Hydra, so a spot has opened up." It was only to be expected, considering Garrett had been Ward's old SO, and it had been Garrett who had brought Ward into SHIELD in the first place. They had always had a close relationship.. yet it was still a shock when he turned. Same went for every Agent who had once been their friends but were now their mortal enemy.

David rolled his eyes at her comment about him learning how to flirt from mormons "Nah, I kinda picked it up on my own.. pretty good isn't it?" He winked. When she mentioned him getting points, he smirked and said "How many more do I need before I score big?" He asked as he continued to smirk, taking a seat.

At the mentioned of being winned, he smirked and went to stand up "excuse me for a minute, wheres the local booze store?" He however sat right back down and took his tea with a smile and sipped it. he hadn't realized how much he had missed Kelly, even though the two had never been close. Truth be told David had never been close with any of Garrett's team, save for maybe Garrett himself, but he was never as close as Kelly and Garrett had been.

David sighed and smiled slightly when she said she wished his flirting had been successful. He said softly "I mean.. Revenge can wait a few hours if you would rather get this out of the way first" He shrugged, but turned his attention to his hesitance when it came to getting revenge. "But?"

@Kelly Jones| 400 WORDS | So She IS open to a little Lightning loving Wink lol

David Shuter
David Shuter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down