Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Alexis Trevelyan [Revamp] Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Alexis Trevelyan [Revamp]

2 posters

Go down

Alexis Trevelyan [Revamp] Empty Alexis Trevelyan [Revamp]

Post by Alexis Trevelyan Thu May 14, 2015 1:12 pm

Alexis Juliet Trevelyan
Alexis Trevelyan [Revamp] ZtDWBHK
“Am I insane? Since when was that a relevant question?”

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Full Name:
Alexis Juliet Trevelyan [Adoptive Name]
Aksinya Konstantinova Glazkova [Birth name]
Nicknames/Aliases: Alex, Jules
Home Town: Saint Petersburg

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: British
Ethnicity: Russian
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Defining Features: (scars, tattoos, e.t.c.)
Face Claim: Amy Acker

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Personality:
Friendly
Intelligent
Practical
Pragmatic
Vengeful
Anger issues
Loyal

Skills and Talents:

Interrogation and Counter Interrogation
Expert Sniper
Decent hand to hand combat
Above average fitness
Basic first aid
Advance driving
Surveillance
Counter surveillance
Pursuit and Evasion of Pursuit
Misinformation and Information gathering
Decent Hacker

Powers:
None

Family don't end with blood, boy.

Parents:
Zhanna Sergeyovna Kuznetsova [Mother, Deceased]
Konstantin Maximovich Tikhonenko[Father, Deceased]
Charles Trevelyan [Adoptive Father, Deceased]
Laura Trevelyan [Adoptive Mother, Deceased]

Siblings:
None

Other Important Figures:
History:
Alexis Trevelyan was born as Aksinya Konstantinova Glazkova to Zhanna Sergeyovna Kuznetsova and Konstantin Maximovich Tikhonenko in Leningrad , Soviet Union. Her parents were government officials for the Soviet Union before they discovered a plan by the government to arrange their deaths and take away their daughter to be part of some spy program called Red Room. Her parents quickly attempted to defect from the Soviet Union and escape to England where they were initially granted asylum by the British government before being handed back to the Soviets when the Soviets offered to release multiple captured spies in exchange.

The agent in charge of monitoring Alexis parents was one Charles Trevelyan and when he heard that his government was about to hand the family back to the Soviets he tipped the family off and while he could not save the parents, he faked Alexis death and raised her as his own instead. With that Aksinya Konstantinova Glazkova was dead and Alexis Juliet Trevelyan was born.

As a youth, Alexis was sent to St.Trinians for her education, she rather enjoyed the school and all the skills it taught her. Alexis could honestly say that without the school she would have likely been a very different person, a boring regular person. While Alexis was always mischievous and adventurous, without the St Trinians she would not have learned the abilites which got her noticed by spy agencies and brought the adventure and excitement Alexis desired in her life.

Once she was finished with her education she was recruited in the S.I.S serving as a field agent for a couple of years before she was then noticed by SHIELD. Once she was noticed by SHIELD she was once more put through rigorous training, she managed to graduate from SHIELD's Academy of Operations with honours. Once she graduated from the Academy of Operations, Alexis became a full SHIELD field agent, though instead of getting field tasks, she instead became an instructor at the Academy of Operations.

During the fall of SHIELD, Alexis was at the SHIELD academy and when the academy was attacked by HYDRA, the loyalist agents of SHIELD organized an defense of the academy. Alexis was part of the defense and while SHIELD loyalist fought hard, they would have been wiped out by HYDRA's powered supersoldiers if it were not for the timely arrival of back up from the SHIELD aircraft carrier the Iliad. Alexis along with the rest of the survivors from SHIELD academy then joined up with Robert Gonzales SHIELD successor faction.

Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

Alias: John
Contact Information: PM Phil COulson
Other Characters: Too many
How Did You Find Us?

I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers.

Roleplay Sample: This is compulsory for all canon characters. OC's can opt out. The sample should reflect what an average length post of yours looks like.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
Alexis Trevelyan
Alexis Trevelyan
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 17409

Back to top Go down

Alexis Trevelyan [Revamp] Empty Re: Alexis Trevelyan [Revamp]

Post by Svetlana Orlova Fri May 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Alexis Trevelyan [Revamp] 200?cb=20150510004028
Welcome to SHIELD, Alexis Trevelyan.

Your title is agent and this position will report to Chairman Robert Gonzales.
Your base salary is what was previously discussed with you, however you are eligible for
bonus upon satisfactory completion of the first 90 days of employment and based on
completion of missions. Your employment with the agency can be terminated at any
time with or without cause and with or without notice.

Signed,

Administration
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 19295

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum