Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Brock Rumlow Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Brock Rumlow

2 posters

Go down

Brock Rumlow Empty Brock Rumlow

Post by Brock Rumlow Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:57 pm

Brock Rumlow
Brock Rumlow 370?cb=20140822175458
“What would you do without me?”

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Full Name: Brock Rumlow
Nicknames/Aliases:
Occupation: Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D, S.T.R.I.K.E Team Leader, HYDRA
Home Town: New York, United States

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: American
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Black
Defining Features: N/A
Face Claim: Frank Grillo

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Personality: Brock Rumlow while friendly he is at heart a ruthless person whom  will do any and everything in the name of victory. He can makes friends with others but even if you are his friend it does not mean that he will hesitate for a second to put you down if given a order to, though he would feel bad about it. Nothing personal though, orders are orders and have to be followed through. Rumlow is quite confident of his abilities and can at times be seen as cocky by others, but the truth is his abilities match up to his confidence in them. Well most of the time his abilities match up to his confidence in them, but on occasions his confidence can cause problems but it is not too often that such things happen.

Skills and Talents:
Expert Martial Artist
Expert Marksman
Powers: None

Family don't end with blood, boy.

Parents:
Edward Rumlow [Father, Deceased]
Alison Rumlow [Mother, Deceased]
Siblings:None
Other Important Figures:
History: Brock Rumlow was born on June 8th 1973 in New York City, United States to Edward and Alison Rumlow. Rumlow did well educationally wise, but due to the poverty of his family he never did have many opportunities ahead of him. Once he got out of high school, Rumlow decided to join the United States Army since he saw no other real opportunities in life, his other option was to become a petty thug and likely get shot and killed in an alleyway. It turns out the Army life suited Rumlow, he did well in the army and liked the order and purpose it brought into his life. Eventually Rumlow managed to become a candidate for special force training and passed all the test required with flying colours.

Rumlow continued serving the United States Army as a special force operator for another couple of years until he was noticed by S.H.I.E.L.D which was attempting to fill up its paramilitary branch. After many evaluations, Rumlow was accepted into S.H.I.E.L.D and started to work as a wetwork operator. While he was being evaluated for S.H.I.E.L.D, Rumlow was also noticed by the organization HYDRA which had embedded itself into S.H.I.E.L.D, they believed that he could be a possible candidate for the organization and once Rumlow was accepted into S.H.I.E.L.D, HYDRA revealed itself to him and told him about their goals, goals which Rumlow agreed with, and gave him a choice, join or have an accident happen to him.

Rumlow accepted the offer without hesitation, he believed in their goals and knew that if he did not accept the offer he would die. Over time he has proven himself to be one of S.H.I.E.L.D's most efficient and capable operators, he also proved himself to be a reliable soldier for HYDRA. These two things have caused Rumlow to have been promoted to head S.H.I.E.L.D's STRIKE teams, one of the most prestigious and elite section of S.H.I.E.L.D's paramilitary branch. This has served HYDRA well, since it allowed HYDRA to fill nearly the entire STRIKE division with HYDRA agents, thus when HYDRA rises it would have S.H.I.E.L.D's best trained and equipped operatives at their disposal to secure victory.

As of recently, Rumlow has been working with Captain Steve Roger's quite often. Rumlow usually heads the STRIKE team which is sent with the Captain when he needs backup. Rumlow has the utmost respect for the Captain, but at the same time understands that the man will become his enemy in the future. Rumlow likes to think of the Captain as a friend at least until HYDRA rises then Rumlow knows it will likely be his task to cross of the captain, nothing personal just business and for the greater good. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few and HYDRA saw the bigger picture.

Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

Alias: His Imperial Majesty, Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping and Despair, Emperor John the first of his name
Contact Information: PM Phil Coulson
Other Characters: Too Many
How Did You Find Us? Caly

I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers.

Roleplay Sample: This is compulsory for all canon characters. OC's can opt out. The sample should reflect what an average length post of yours looks like.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
Brock Rumlow
Brock Rumlow
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 16748

Back to top Go down

Brock Rumlow Empty Re: Brock Rumlow

Post by Svetlana Orlova Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:38 pm

Brock Rumlow 458?cb=20130510070345
Welcome to SHIELD, Agent Brock Rumlow.

Your title is S.T.R.I.K.E Team Leader and this position will report to Deputy Director Maria Hill.
Your base salary is what was previously discussed with you, however you are eligible for
bonus upon satisfactory completion of the first 90 days of employment and based on
completion of missions. Your employment with the agency can be terminated at any
time with or without cause and with or without notice.

Signed,

Administration
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 19295

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum