Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
NO WiFi no party Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

NO WiFi no party

2 posters

Go down

NO WiFi no party Empty NO WiFi no party

Post by Lumina Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:09 am

SO...

I'm going to poof for some time. I may appear online if I can but not for long or too often.
Neighbours went AWOl with their wifi and I am in no way near hacker to unlock those with passwords set up.

I am still hoping for them to suddenly come back but I dunno whose wifi it was/is so if I'm not coming back you know I'm most likely still without means of internet connection..

This affects Castiel, Lumina, Cade and Michelle Fosters, Skylar Lee..

Last edited by Lumina on Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Lumina
Lumina

£ : 19869

Back to top Go down

NO WiFi no party Empty Re: NO WiFi no party

Post by Castiel Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:05 am

So I'm just stating the very obvious...

If I happen to poof off this place and don't even pop into Cbox then be aware I am at work and try to earn some greens to feed myself and Mycroft...

...and speaking of Mycroft.. he kinda feels poor so asap I can get enough money for a backup I am taking him to a doctor (warranty service) to see if the illness is cureable...
Castiel
Castiel

£ : 21051

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum