Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Wandering the streets // Open Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Wandering the streets // Open

2 posters

Go down

Wandering the streets // Open Empty Wandering the streets // Open

Post by Wanda Maximoff Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:35 am

Wanda walked along the streets of the city she was in. She sighed softly she wasnt use to being outside alone. She was use to being with her brother but he was off someplace so she went alone. She sighed softly and looked around seeing a old dinner. She could go get something to eat. She slowly walked in and bit her lip ordering just a drink and some fries. She hadnt had normal food in a while. Or at least anything like this. She sighed softly and ran a hand though her hair. She leaned down and bit her lip just trying to keep her head down. She sighed and when her food came she muttered a soft thank you and ate it. She sighed and bit her lip and slowly ate and drank her drink. When suddenly someone sat down across from her. She sighed and slowly looked up. "Yes?" She asked raising a eyebrow.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

£ : 17416

Back to top Go down

Wandering the streets // Open Empty Re: Wandering the streets // Open

Post by The Doctor Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:01 am

The Tardis flew through the Time Vortex, spinning and twirling around at top speeds. The Doctor ran around the console room, flipping switches, clicking buttons, and pulling levers. He often let it just fly free through the Time Vortex, and land wherever it ended up, since there was almost always something to do. The familiar sound it made when it was materializing echoed throughout the machine. Whirr....whirr...whirr... The time-lord pulled down the monitor, and looked at it. He was on Earth, somewhere in Europe. He quickly scurried over to the doors, and opened them, looking out of them. He was flying through the skies of some city. Running back over to the console, he began to pilot it so that he would land safely, and when he did, he looked around a bit, confused. "Hm...wasn't expecting that, but okay." He said, referring to how safely he landed, before walking out of the Tardis. His stomach started to growl, and he looked around for a place to eat, seeing an old fashioned diner. "Classic." He said, with a grin, as he walked in, and sat down across from a woman. She seemed a bit...depressed, so naturally, he needed to cheer her up. He picked up a menu, and acted like he knew her, before she questioned him. "Oh, sorry. I was wondering if you knew where I could get some Fish Fingers around her. Even bitter, if you knew a place that I could get Fish Fingers and Custard."
The Doctor
The Doctor

£ : 16154

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Maximoff Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:29 am

Wanda looked up at the man what was he. British? Why was here. She raised a eyebrow and slowly began speaking again. "Sorry I'm no I don't know where you could get fish fingers and custard?" The last bit confused her but who was she to judge this man. She was very confused about the choose of food but whatever. She looked at him and sighed "Why are you here you sound British so have you come for a vacation because if so you didn't pick a good place" she then raised a eyebrow at him grabbing her drink and taking a sip. "I'm Wanda by the way may I ask your name?" She looked at him a small smile on her thin face. He was funny she would say that but she didn't really know anything about him besides he seemed funny and he had a really big chin. (OC: Iam not sorry that was to funny to not put in there) she tilted her head studying him and just woundering were he came from in all of this.she hadn't heard any cars drive up and unless he walked her from the town which she thought unlikely she didn't see how he had got here. Better yet why would he come here. Wanda would have though he would want to stick to his own snacks he brought along then try to understand the menu here which wasn't even in English.

This man confused her in total. She didn't understand anything about him it was weird. But she still found the man funny and truly she didn't think he meant any harm from sitting across from her so she wasn't gonna make him more, least not yet. She sighed softly and set her drink back down which she realized she had still been holding. She sighed softly and looked out the window trying to see if there was a group of tourist wandering not around but there wasn't so Wanda just got herself more confused. Yes there was people who came here alone and were from different places but you think he would have picked somewhere where the menu was in English or at least people spoke English. Yes Wanda spoke English but it wasn't like she even knew the man.
Wanda Maximoff
Wanda Maximoff

£ : 17416

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down