Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Harry Hart Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Harry Hart

2 posters

Go down

Harry Hart Empty Harry Hart

Post by Harry Hart Wed May 27, 2015 4:34 pm

Harry Hart
Harry Hart HzFnMt5
"Manners. Maketh. Man. Do you know what that means? Then let me teach you a lesson."

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Full Name: Harry Hart
Nicknames/Aliases: Galahad
Home Town: Oxford, United Kingdom

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Single
Nationality: British
Ethnicity: English
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Defining Features:
Face Claim: Colin Firth

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Personality:
Calm and composed is what Harry Hart is, he never loses his calm and in control demeanour and remains civil and polite even in the face of death. While Harry epitomizes the quintessential English Upper class gentleman, he does have a sense of humour, a snark one, and does not have the typical disdain the upper class has for the lower class. On the contrary, Harry sees alot of potential in those of the lower class, since they have less resources yet sometimes still beat those with more opportunities.
Skills and Talents:
Harry is an expert in spycraft, due to his role as one of the Kingsman best and oldest agents his years of experience have honed his skills to deadly perfection. While his combat skills have been honed to deadly perfection, mistakes can still happen due to plain bad luck or human error, no one, no matter how trained can avoid the flaws of them simply being human.
Powers:
None

Family don't end with blood, boy.

Parents:
Andrew Hart [Deceased]
Eleanor Hart [Deceased]
Siblings:
None
Other Important Figures:
History:
Harry Hart is one of the oldest and most deadly agent that the organization Kingsman has. The organization was founded after the Second World War by Brigadier James Montgomery Falsworth with the help of Howard Stark as a backup plan in case S.H.I.E.L.D was ever rendered unable to properly do its job or to handle jobs which S.H.I.E.L.D was unable to for political reasons. The organization unlike S.H.I.E.L.D was a privately funded organization, Falsworth had convinced many of his fellow noblemen whom had lost their heirs during the Second World War to put their money with his to fund the organization.

Harry is known by the Kingsman as Galahad. Many years ago when the Kingsman had a opening, Harry broke tradition and the candidate he chose was among the lower class, Kingsman agents tend to come from the upper class. In the end, the candidate that Harry chose for Kingsman died due to Harry being careless with a prisoner and if it were not for his candidates sacrifice, Harry's mistake would have cost his and many of his colleagues lives.

Harry latter gave a number and code to his candidates son and told him to call the number and say the code if he ever needed help. Since then Harry has continued his work for the Kingsman but the events which caused his candidate and proteges death have always haunted him and remained in his mind. He has since then tried to look for a way to repay the man for his sacrifice.

Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

Alias: John
Contact Information: PM Phil Coulson
Other Characters: Too Many
How Did You Find Us? Calypso

I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers.

Roleplay Sample: This is compulsory for all canon characters. OC's can opt out. The sample should reflect what an average length post of yours looks like.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
Harry Hart
Harry Hart

£ : 16455

Back to top Go down

Harry Hart Empty Re: Harry Hart

Post by Svetlana Orlova Thu May 28, 2015 9:26 am

Harry Hart Tumblr_njvz75bLZh1u9eaa1o1_1280
Welcome to Kingsman, Galahad.

Your title is Agent and this position will report to Arthur.
Your base salary is what was previously discussed with you.
Your employment with the agency can be terminated at any
time with cause but without prior notice.

Signed,

Administration
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 19260

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum