Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
float like a butterfly, sting like a bee // open Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

float like a butterfly, sting like a bee // open

2 posters

Go down

float like a butterfly, sting like a bee // open Empty float like a butterfly, sting like a bee // open

Post by Skye Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:57 am

She groaned as she rolled away from her assailant. "You call that playing fair?" She asked, her dark eyes narrowing marginally. "Attacking me like that is only going to..." She trailed off when the wind got knocked out of her as the assailant pinned her down and grinned mischievously. "You're not going to learn any other way, rookie." The disembodied voice teased and in an effort to get up, Skye attempted to roll with everything she had in her. This wasn't her idea of fun. Because she was pinned on her stomach, she couldn't do much at all. She couldn't bring her knee up to attack the man's groin nor could she attempt to dislodge the man by attacking any part of him she could reach with her fists. She did the only thing she could do. She craned her neck toward the man's arm and bit down and in the short amount of time it took for him to recover, she managed to roll from under him. "If this was a real scenario with real stakes, you would've been dead not even five minutes in." Her eyes narrowed even further at the man's words.
float like a butterfly, sting like a bee // open Egg_0311
Perhaps, she'd be destined to be like Fitz and Simmons for the rest of her SHIELD career. All they really did was worked in the lab. Maybe she was simply most useful behind a computer. Her eyes flicked to where the bracelet used to be and though she was grateful it was off, a small part of her missed it, though she'd never admit to that. Miles would never get his off but if she really wanted to, she could always track him down and disengage the bracelet for him. She wouldn't do that, though. "I'm done for today. Thanks for the training session. My SO sort of..." She shrugged, giving her companion a rueful smile. "He's off being a rage monster somewhere." She smirked and grabbed her towel, using it to mop the sweat off of her face and neck.

She snatched her phone from her pocket and wandered the halls, texting one of her buddies from Rising Tide. Have you made any progress? Biting her lip, she stared at the text message long and hard. In the short time she'd been with Coulson's team, she'd come to care for them. She didn't want to betray them but at the same time, she didn't want to let Rising Tide down. They had been her only real family but now, she had a new and better family. Pushing her hair away from her face, she replied with a single word. No. It should've been enough to satisfy their curiosity and if it wasn't, oh well. She locked her phone and stuffed it back into her jacket pocket, zipping the pocket up shortly after. "Sorry." She said, just as she bumped into someone.
Skye
Skye

£ : 16907

Back to top Go down

float like a butterfly, sting like a bee // open Empty Re: float like a butterfly, sting like a bee // open

Post by Kim Possible Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:45 pm

Gonna try a new adventure far from home
It's time for me to do this on my own
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

It had been a while since Kim actually got out of her training sessions and had some time to herself. Not that it was a big deal or anything, she loved training to safe the world, but she also liked some time to herself and especially some time with Ron. Today, it was just a little alone time to herself, since Agent Reynolds had Ron training today. Kim was actually proud of her boyfriend. He'd gotten better and better in what he was doing even without her teaching him. It seemed like he really got along with his SO. As she did with hers. Although she was still trying to figure Casey out. Especially why he rarely gave her a chance to beat him in their training sessions, but that was a different story. And on her day off she didn't want to worry about it.

The pretty redhead glanced at her phone and smiled. She was looking at a picture of her parents and twin-brothers. It was taken just the other day and sent to her by her mother. She had just sent a message to her mother in the States and was waiting for a reply. The time-difference between them was a little bit of a challenge, but they figured out how to manage that. Just as Kim was about to put her phone back into her pocket, someone bumped into her.

She looked up and was about to say something, but she realised it was partly her fault, too. “It's okay. It's at least partly my fault.” she said, looking at the woman before her. She thought that she'd seen her before, but she wasn't sure.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Words: 279
Credits: Live Your Life - Alexi Blue
Kim Possible
Kim Possible

£ : 20013

Back to top Go down