Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Site Revival, Take Calypso-Has-Already-Lost-Count Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Site Revival, Take Calypso-Has-Already-Lost-Count

Go down

Site Revival, Take Calypso-Has-Already-Lost-Count Empty Site Revival, Take Calypso-Has-Already-Lost-Count

Post by Svetlana Orlova Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:02 pm

Hello lovely EMHers. As you might have seen from the chatbox, I am staging another revival. Hopefully it'll work and get some more activity into here, because I miss this place.

Firstly we'll be doing an activity check so we can weed out all the inactive accounts. You won't have to post in threads for this check, because if I can't post in a single thread then it's unfair to expect you guys to. A lot of people are busy, others have low muses, others are waiting for their rp-partner to come back, whatever. Point is that the activity check is just to see what characters people want to keep, who they want to put up for adoption, and who they would rather delete.

Secondly I would like to ask those with multiple accounts to log on with all of the accounts if possible. This makes us look more active than we currently are at this stage.

Thirdly, those that have muse/can post are asked to do this just because it will make us look busy. Even if it's just in a game. New threads and plots will be awesome, but I'm leaving that up to you guys.

Apart from that, let's just have fun rping and get this board nice and active again Smile I'll even figure out some funky prizes for you guys when I get some more time.

*gives cupcakes and watermelon to everyone to encourage muses* Let the revival and the fun begin! Very Happy
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 19150

Back to top Go down