Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Strangers in the Park // OPEN Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Strangers in the Park // OPEN

Go down

Strangers in the Park // OPEN Empty Strangers in the Park // OPEN

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:18 am

Haven ran fast through the cold park, her breath clear in the frosty air, her breathing ragged and her vivid red hair swinging madly from side to side in a ponytail. The Park was always quiet this time of morning. The grass crunched underfoot as Haven walked to the fenced off lake, leaning over the edge she studied the churning cold water. The orange-y pink sun cast a warm glow across the water.

The city was only waking, but Haven had been up for hours. She didn't know why she always got up so early. Maybe it was the fact that no one was awake to judge others. To mock you for being different. During the Night and early Morning everyone is equal. No one is judged because there's no one there to judge them. She tugged her headphones out of her ears, cutting off the song "To build a home." Haven clutched the railing, holding herself up as tears quietly slipped down her cheeks, the sunlight bouncing off the tiny drops of saltwater. Haven wiped away the weak tears with one finger less gloved hand and began walking.

She was jogging slightly as she made her way towards the Gate of the Park, the weak sunlight appearing in between the tall rich green trees. Haven was jogging, the song on her iPod changed to an upbeat one and her blood pumped with energy. She used a burst of speed to get to the Gate up she was suddenly sent flying back, landing on her back, the air knocked from her lungs.

"I'm sorry!" Haven gasped as she looked up at the person she had knocked into.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Strangers in the Park // OPEN Empty Re: Strangers in the Park // OPEN

Post by Lumina Fri May 23, 2014 6:07 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i love the way you laugh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lumina had made it outside rather early, even for someone who really didn't need much sleep she'd been sleeping quite much lately. Not that it ever bothered her.
Today was just another one of early mornings she was roaming the park some more. And good thing it was early.
People shouldn't see her flying things and making something melt either. As much as she wished they shouldn't see her.
Lumina watched the twigs form complicated figures before she made them burst into flames which then transformed into sparkling dust, eventually spreading onto the crunchy grass and dissolving into bright blue liquid that snazzled before disappeared for good.
That was her longest chain so far. But the mutant mix girl wasn't giving up her practice.

But before Lumina could go practice elsewhere something knocked her over the moment she was about to exit through the Gates.
It felt rather wild for a moment but in a few short moments the feeling passed and she heard someone apologizing.

"Oh well, I'm alive so no problem. Just try next time be more observing." Lumina said, still on the ground. And then she actually saw the person in the form of a very beautiful redhead.

Notes: Hope it's okay if I joined this topic.
Credit: Lyrics by Evanescence ~ Template by me

Lumina
Lumina

£ : 19834

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 6:22 am

"I'll try, of course." Haven helps the stranger up onto her feet. Haven attempts to brush the dust and muck off the woman. "I'll obviously pay for dry cleaning and stuff...erh...Haven, Haven Weyland. Sorry about that, there isn't usually anyone in the park, I just let my senses go I suppose..." Haven cuts off the music and studies her shoes, which have become interesting.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumina Sat May 24, 2014 9:36 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i love the way you laugh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't more painful than shocking, to suddenly meet the ground. But being her Lumina just shrugged it off.
Nothing like being pushed down the stairs on purpose or tripped over by someone at a shopping center. This was plainest accident the mutant girl had experienced, not that she would let anyone hurt her on purpose, recently, since returning from. Scotland trip.
"Oh don't worry girl, I'm fine. Just surprised a bit by the suddenness of this. Nothing to worry about. Same for my rubbish clothes, I can get new ones in a blink and not care less." Lumina says, hoping to calm the girl with red hair. "I know, I've been here before and it had been like wiped out empty.
I'm Martina."
girl says and smiles, giving off her 'human' name. It was safe, hopefully, and only few people knew she had her mutant name already chosen.

Notes:

Lumina
Lumina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:40 am

Haven's eyes go slightly fazed. "You're a Mutant, aren't you?" Haven wasn't sure, but she felt like she wasn't the only Mutant in the park, and the source of this feeling was so close. It was Haven's Mutation after all, taking powers. Sometimes she could sense them from taking their powers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumina Sun May 25, 2014 8:57 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i love the way you laugh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Not really surprised by Haven's sudden realization Martina nodded with a chuckle.
"Well, that's about correct. I am a mutant." she admitted and did feel already better. Although been taught about mutants who hurt other mutants she kinda felt this was not the case. "So you can sense a fellow mutant close by? I sorta can too but not sure, I've been out of practice for a while." she told.

Notes:

Lumina
Lumina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 12:08 am

"Well the only reason I can sense them is because I'd be able to take their powers. I'm like a leech," Haven explained with a chuckle, "What about you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumina Mon May 26, 2014 5:56 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i love the way you laugh
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't a surprise to Martina/Lumina. There were many mutants like that outside and she knew lots of them. But somehow being called leech, even if by person themselves, felt slightly bit cruel.
"That explains tingling I felt earlier." mutant mix girl giggled. She usually feels tinglish or ticklish when she feels somebody else 'scanning' her or area. "Oh well, I'm not like that. I can't really borrow anyone's powers. However, I can feel how one's injury has occurred if I touch an open wound or long healed scar. And sometimes I glow. When emotional I unintentionally move things due to minor telekinesis, but I'm not particularly powerful. Probably some level two at most." Lumina explained. There was possibility she yet had to discover some powers from her other extraterrestrial parts and those of her natural ancestry.

Notes:

Lumina
Lumina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down