Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Sacrifice // Rose Trodaire Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Sacrifice // Rose Trodaire

Go down

Sacrifice // Rose Trodaire Empty Sacrifice // Rose Trodaire

Post by Guest Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:10 am

This was the biggest find that Aislinn had yet. She had tracked down the demon that was responsible for the death of many hunters in her area. Although many of her fellow brothers and sisters had protested that she should go (alone), she had made the decision long ago to find the demon that was responsible for the disappearance of Adriel. Walking along the darkened paths of London, she was tracking him in the solitary alleyways where he had been attempting to make signs at.

"Where are you..." she murmured to herself as she looked around. When she had made her way near the port by the ocean, she looked out onto the horizon that was lit by the moon, taking a deep breath, her holy water at hand. She shouldn't have come alone. She realized that now, but she didn't want to risk anyone getting hurt. Biting her lip, she closed her eyes. Please, God, send me your warriors to help me. This man must pay for what he's done to your people.

Hearing something rustle in the wind from behind, she quickly turned around and started to head toward the freight houses that were near by. Storage piled up inside, she knew there were plenty of places to hide. She had to keep her guard up. Letting her eyes flicker into a bright light, she let her supernatural perception take over so that she could identify the demons from the regular people. She knew this was going to be a tricky one. This man wasn't your average demon. He had power, more so than others.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Sacrifice // Rose Trodaire Empty Re: Sacrifice // Rose Trodaire

Post by Rose Trodaire Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:45 am

- - - - - - - - - -
holy water can't help you now
A THOUSAND ARMIES COULDN'T KEEP ME OUT
- - - - - - - - - -
In Rose's business, there was no such thing as a quiet week. Which was just how she liked it. Quiet weeks made her grow suspicious and after four days the woman began to grow stir-crazy. Good thing that the demon-hunting business was never going to die out.

Having finished up dealing with some particularly nasty banshees in Scotland, Rose had headed back home. A day of R&R was just the thing she needed. The huntress hadn't been resting even an hour when her father brought her a new case. Hunters were going missing. Just vanishing into thin air as if they never even existed. Professional hunters that had been doing their job for years, too, not amateurs that had romantic notions about the hunter lifestyle. It was hard to figure out what exactly was the cause of the disappearances, but all bets were on a particularly strong demon. Maybe a Leviathan. But those were all supposed to be locked up in Purgatory.

She'd gotten to London just as the sun was setting. The sea breeze picked up, ruffling her hair. It was cold and Rose surmised that a storm would be hitting the town soon. She pulled the hood of her red cloak over her head as she walked along the streets, keeping to the shadows to avoid unnecessary attention. Her flask of holy water was safely tucked away in a leather pouch that she wore at her hip, along with a small corked jar of rock salt. No such thing as too careful.

Movement out of the corner of her eye caught her attention and she turned, only to see a figure disappearing into a freight house. Looking around to make sure that she wasn't being followed, Rose set off at a jog to the building. Entering, she looked around, letting her eyes adjust to the dim lighting as her ears strained to hear any sound, however slight.

Not taking her eyes off her surroundings, Rose slowly leant down to withdraw her silver dagger from its sheath attached to the inside of her boot. Her Colt was tucked away safely in its leather holster but she didn't want to use it until she knew what she was dealing with yet. Silver bullets were far too expensive to waste.

She fell back to hug the wall, not wanting to be an easy target. The place looked absolutely deserted, with no signs of life. But she knew better than most that looks were oh so deceiving. She peered out from behind a storage container, still scanning the area.

C'mon, you coward. Show yourself...

- - - - - - - - - -
don't want your money, don't want your crown
SEE I'VE COME TO BURN YOUR KINGDOM DOWN
- - - - - - - - - -
STATUS``: active
TAGGED``: aislinn <3
OUTFIT``: brown knee-high lace-up boots with a dagger sheath strapped onto the inside, black jeans tucked into the boots, white blouse, red corset, leather pouch, and red cape
NOTES``: ---
LYRICS``: seven devils by florence and the machine
CREDIT``: made by TAYLYNOSAURUS REX! of caution 2.0. with a zillion and one edits by CALYPSO
Rose Trodaire
Rose Trodaire
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 18023

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:33 am

Hearing something taking a step inside from behind, Aislinn had quickly disappeared from being startled, teleporting to the other end of the building where she pressed herself up against a freight. Hearing the footsteps, she noticed that they were in an attempt to stifle themselves, as if they were hiding as well. That wasn't exactly customary for a demon to do, and she narrowed her eyes, wondering what in the world it now was she was facing.

For as long as people had been warning her not to go, she was now starting to realize she may have been a little over her head with this case. Still, it was something that she had to take care of. She had to find what had taken Adriel. Closing her eyes with a sigh, she focused herself and once more disappeared, teleporting near the stranger who had followed her inside. "Hello," she spoke monotonously, waiting to see how they would respond.

Taking note that it was just a young woman--one who was thankfully not possessed, Aislinn felt a little more at ease. "Well I wasn't expecting this," she murmured. "You really shouldn't be here. It's a bit dangerous, and whatever I'm hunting is definitely going to try and stalk you, too." 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Trodaire Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:48 pm

- - - - - - - - - -
holy water can't help you now
A THOUSAND ARMIES COULDN'T KEEP ME OUT
- - - - - - - - - -
The entire place was silent. Too silent for Rose's liking. She took a step out from behind the container and looked around again. The place looked utterly empty and there was no sign of whatever had run in here before. Her grip tightened on the handle of her dagger and she took another step forward, intending to explore the place and seek this demon out.

A soft monotonous voice spoke to her and Rose whirled around, bringing her dagger up in front of her for protection. "Jeezus!" Eyes narrowing in mistrust, Rose looked the blonde over. Not many people or creatures could sneak up on her like that, and the fact that one managed made the huntress super uncomfortable. She hated the fact that something could sneak up on her and kill her if it wanted, all without her realising it. "Christo," Rose muttered, looking the stranger right in the eyes. When her eyes remained the same, Rose allowed herself to relax a smidgen. So she wasn't a demon. Or at least not a low-level demon. The thought was both comforting and unsettling.

"Join the club. I wasn't expecting this either." She lowered her dagger a few centimetres but kept it trained on the blonde. "Dangerous is my middle name. And you're not the only one hunting this thing so I'm afraid you're just going to have to share," she retorted, the corner of her mouth raising up in a slight grin before she resumed her serious expression. "Hunters have been going missing. I can't sit back on my ass and do nothing." She paused, cocking her head to the side as she studied the stranger. "So...who are you? It's not everyone who can sneak up on me like that."

- - - - - - - - - -
don't want your money, don't want your crown
SEE I'VE COME TO BURN YOUR KINGDOM DOWN
- - - - - - - - - -
STATUS``: active
TAGGED``: aislinn <3
OUTFIT``: brown knee-high lace-up boots with a dagger sheath strapped onto the inside, black jeans tucked into the boots, white blouse, red corset, leather pouch, and red cape
NOTES``: i've no idea if angel eyes change like demons do when you say christo at them. if they do, lemme know and i'll change the post!
LYRICS``: seven devils by florence and the machine
CREDIT``: made by TAYLYNOSAURUS REX! of caution 2.0. with a zillion and one edits by CALYPSO
Rose Trodaire
Rose Trodaire
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 18023

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:07 am

Frowning at the word Rose had muttered in Latin, she tilted her head curiously, with both offense and amusement. "You think I'm a demon?" Then hearing the woman continue to talk about hunters going missing, Aislinn nodded as she sighed, pulling out her blade and looking around the area for a very long moment. Giving a wry laugh, she shrugged her shoulders with a sheepish smile and averted the woman's gaze. "Yes, if my calculations are correct, a very dear friend of mine has gone missing because of him as well." 

When the woman had then asked her who she was, Aislinn looked around the area once more curiously as a smirk curled up on her lips as she folded her arms together. "I'm an Angel of the Lord," she gave a complacent bit of confidence with her words. "My name is Aislinn. My guessing is you're a hunter then? What name do you go by?" she then decided to ask. Looking over the woman's attire, she could very well see the hunter influence it had over her.

Whether or not this was a life that the woman had chosen, she wasn't sure. It was very easy to tell just by looking into a person's eyes whether they agreed with their lifestyle or not, but it wasn't quite so simple with this one. Something was very peculiar, giving off a very different aura. "Hmm..." she hummed out to herself curiously as she continued to analyze the woman. She had heard some whispers among the angels in the past of Aislinn being assigned to a hunter for protective purposes, and she would be unable to read that person, so of course she began to wonder herself if there was more to Rose she didn't know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down