Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Without A Plan // Charlotte Lynch Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Without A Plan // Charlotte Lynch

Go down

Without A Plan // Charlotte Lynch Empty Without A Plan // Charlotte Lynch

Post by Lumina Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:05 am

~~~~I've been watching you silently
blind-fold calming you violently
Feels like you're falling and there's
No one out there, no one out there
~~~~

It was a gray day in London. The kind you'd most definitely would enjoy spending indoors, but Lumina wasn't one to be like all the normal human things.
She wasn't sure she even could be deemed as one.

Okay, some sort of mutant, a bit of rare alien race that probably were looking like human beings just had different intellect and greater endurance topped with some powers, and then there was this dose of Angel in her.

Really a fantastical combination of all goodies.

The colorful girl glared at random folk and almost screamed at him because she barely could hold her temper.
With a scoff she suddenly took off running at full speed, not being able to hold her emotional explosion, and trying to save humans from premature death because she had better ideas for them.

Last edited by Lumina on Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Lumina
Lumina

£ : 19724

Back to top Go down

Without A Plan // Charlotte Lynch Empty Re: Without A Plan // Charlotte Lynch

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:10 pm

Charlie had been walking along the streets of London minding her own business. Although she was from these areas as a child, it had been a very long time since she had actually been here. Ever since she got transferred from the United States headquarters, she found herself getting lost in the city quite frequently. She should have just stayed at the academy today, because she wasn't fond of how gloomy and gray it was.

Sighing as she looked around the streets, she was finding it way more difficult than she thought it would be to get back to the academy. Where the hell was she at this point? This city was way too big for her to handle and her phone wasn't responding to her attempts at GPS. Cursing under her breath, she started heading toward the nearest streets, suddenly slamming into someone.

Falling on her rear end, she shook her head a few times, looking around, noticing she had knocked into a young woman with colorful hair. Quickly getting up and dusting herself off, she let out a nervous breath. "I'm so sorry! Ugh..." she rubbed the back of her head. "Did I hurt you?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumina Fri Mar 28, 2014 3:02 am

~~~~~~Someone is smiling
Someone cries
Whatever it is it's alright
Someone is born
And someone dies
Something is holding the light
~~~~~~~

Lumina didn't mean to run into anyone, let alone knock to the ground. But it had been unexpected and so sudden she wondered whether she had somehow teleported herself into the other person.

And this other person was a woman, nice looking one, and seemingly not too hurt by their sudden bump.

"Oh, I'm sorry too. I should have paid attention to where I'm dashing." Lumina said with an apologetic smile. "I'm fine. Just bit surprised." the colorful girl explained, barely holding an I'm mutant-angel-alien so I possibly cannot even get hurt tirade by herself. No one was safe if they started temper tantrums at innocent people.
Even if they were mutant-mixes like her.

She made the smile even more apologetic. That angel part in her kicking her butt for being rude while alien part kept nudging snobbish attitude she was supposed to portray just in case.

Gathering her politeness gene (or was it sense?) Lumina asked "I hope I didn't hurt you, though. I can be a hard rock to run into." and added a bit of sarcastic humor. After all she could be a hard piece to collide with. Especially with such mood changes.

Last edited by Lumina on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Lumina
Lumina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:28 am

When she noticed that the girl had not been hurt, Charlie sighed in relief. She had a tendency of not really knowing where she was going and running straight into people, especially more so now than ever before. She was always in a hurry, and she couldn't really figure out why. She never had anywhere to actually be, but she was always so anxious in this city, she couldn't help it.

"Well that's good," she replied when the woman had mentioned that she was fine. When the woman then spoke about hoping she had not been hurt, adding the sarcasm to the end of her words, Charlie let out a small chuckle. "No, of course not, I've been so zoned lately I've just been running into everything… it doesn't hurt anymore," she nodded, giving a sheepish smile.

Something about this girl was quite enticing though. Very different. Maybe it was because her hair was so mesmerizing, but other than that, her entire aura felt completely different than usual. "Something tells me you're either not from around here," she gave a curious glance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumina Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:47 am

~~~~~~Let the butterflies cry
Let them cry for you
And you just dry your eyes
Because the world is wonderful
~~~~~~

Still scolding herself, inwardly, over being so careless Lumina offered another flash of white-teethed smile. ''Weirdly, but me too. I seem to have lost some simple idea of what I'm doing and often keep dashing away and into other people or even sometimes cars and doors.'' the colorful girl said. Lumina was slowly getting into rambling mode again.

At other woman's words mutant-mix girl smiled sheepishly, ''And you've got that right. Was it my accent?'' she did an innocent blinking session with her long lashes. Sure she wasn't a local, although British wasn't too far of a shot from Kiwi, or at least she thought that.
Lumina
Lumina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:02 pm

To be honest, Charlie didn't even notice that the stranger even had an accent. Maybe it was all that time she spent in America. Despite being British to begin with, she had been dropped into America as a small girl and didn't really have a chance to get used to any of that culture. Now being back, it was hard to understand her own accent. Some people talked way too fast for her. Others incredibly slow.

"It wasn't your accent, although now that I'm paying attention to it, I can hear some minor differences," she chuckled lightly. "I haven't been here in a long time. I spent a lot of time in America. I'm Charlie, by the way..." she gave a sheepish grin. Since she had been back she didn't really make any friends in the UK academy of mutants. How strange that she was having a longer conversation with a complete stranger off the street rather than another mutant from her school.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumina Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:48 am

~~~~~~~You think you see me
And everything that you consider me
You think I'm more than you
You think you see me
You like the way I'm strong and stand by you
But I am fragile too
I am fragile too
~~~~~~~

Without A Plan // Charlotte Lynch Egg_0910
''Oh that's really nice. I doubt I've ever been in America, although I can't be sure at the moment.'' Lumina said with a giggle. And then took a second to decide whether to give off her other name or her real human name. Then she decided to start it simple, she'd been taught to be careful with meeting new people. ''Nice to meet you Charlie. I'm Martina.'' the brightly colored smiled brightly.

It was, though, rather strange to meet somebody just like that- in the middle of a street and just start talking without trying to first scare them away by sending sparks or something. And no doubt it was just as fun as making things explode or making them fly off into the air.
Martina became rather content in trying to make this new friendship to stay and not ruin anything by showing off her 'powers'.
Lumina
Lumina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down