Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Weapon Dealing? // Henry Wilcox Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Weapon Dealing? // Henry Wilcox

2 posters

Go down

Weapon Dealing? // Henry Wilcox Empty Weapon Dealing? // Henry Wilcox

Post by John Watson Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:05 pm

Dr. Watson came to a sudden stop when he rounded the corner after Sherlock just to find that the Detective was no where in sight. The good doctor cursed under his breath as he looked up and down the alleyway looking for a sign of his friend. But there was no sign of the taller man at all, almost as though he vanished into thin air.

John spun around and walked back out of the alley, expecting to find Sherlock there waiting for him. But there was no one there waiting for him, no police cars, nothing. The man sighed in frustration as he realized that once again Sherlock will not be coming back and may just be waiting for him at 221B Baker Street. But he will not be going back there... because one check on his phone and he saw there was a couple of missed calls and text messages from Mary.

Walking down the street he could not help but notice two men walking rather suspiciously. Not wanting to be noticed for watching them directly, Watson got his phone out of his pocket and pretended to be trying to find a signal, shooting glances to the men until they were almost out of sight before following them. Of course he quickened his pace in order to keep up with them, he could hear them talking quietly to each other about some sort of weapon dealer that was in the area.

Thinking that maybe this weapon's dealer was connected to the case that he and Sherlock were investigating, the Army doctor followed the men until they rounded a corner, pressing up to the brick wall he peeked around to see that they were now entering the back entrance to some building. Putting a hand to the small of his back Watson felt that his gun was there, he thought that there could be a small chance that he will need it.

Watson then quietly approached the door, gripping the handle he jerked the door open. Stepping inside some he kept his foot in the door as he looked around. The two men were gone, but he could hear talking in another room. Silently closing the door, John adjusted his coat before walking into the next doorway, there he saw the two men accompanied by a third bloke.

Not wanting to approach and interrupt their talk, John disappeared behind the wall and started replying Mary's text, expecting some replies that will hint that she is upset about him not getting back to her sooner. The man then heard footsteps approaching from behind and quickly placed his phone back into his coat pocket, turning to the gentlemen, nodding his head politely as two of them left the building.

His attention then turned to the older gentleman that was looking right at him, clearing his throat John spoke up, "Oh.. Yes. I am wondering if you would not happen to know where I can get a taxi? And perhaps some more ammunition for my gun?" Watson shifted on his feet a little, "I found myself lost after wondering around for so many hours. I'm pretty sure my wife is already mad enough since I am late for dinner."
John Watson
John Watson

£ : 22282

Back to top Go down

Weapon Dealing? // Henry Wilcox Empty Re: Weapon Dealing? // Henry Wilcox

Post by Henry Wilcox Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:48 pm

Every criminal organization needed weapons, and people are always there to provide that service. there are always a unscrupulous bunch who will be willing to do anything for money, Henry knew that, he knew that how the world worked. Henry had worked as a arms dealer for a long time, the people who bought from him, little did they know they were all funding SHIELD and they were also giving SHIELD a lot of information regarding their operations. Criminals have this wonderful habit of loosening up their tongue when their dealer asks them a question. Henry was also highly trusted in many criminal organizations, they knew of him as a person who would get what they want, when they want it, for a reasonable price that is. Henry has been around the world, he has sold to every criminal organization known, and some unknown ones.

Henry was chatting with some of these criminals, they required some rifles, those were easy enough to obtain and distribute, the important thing was negotiating the price. Henry was good at what he did, he was good at convincing others to see things his way. He managed to negotiate a deal that leaned in his favour and then he sent them off, informing them that he knows where they usually like to receive them shipment and they will obtain it by the end of the week. At the same time he listened closely to what the criminals had said, trying to see if they let slip any information detailing why they needed the weapons. When they buy ammo, it means they ran out, when they buy guns, it means something moderately important is about to happen.

As his clients left, Henry started moving toward to door, his sensors had detected someone entering the place, and then he took out his phone to check the cameras. Henry saw a man in the building, and he sent the image to SHIELD facial recognition software, and then Henry started to walk to the man with his hands in his coat.  A long coat with deep pockets, you never know what is in it, for all you know there is a gun in there. Once he was near the man, Henry said in a friendly tone and warm smile, "Hello there, can I help you with anythings." and once the man responded, Henry replied "Ah yes, ammo, the SIG Sauer, what type of ammo do you want for it, the 9×19mm Parabellum? I always like German weapons." At the same time, his phone beeped, thus Henry took a glance at it and it revealed the mans identity as one, Doctor John Hamish Watson, who currently works a s a consultant/unofficial SHIELD operative and blogger of one Sherlock Holmes.
Henry Wilcox
Henry Wilcox
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 19732

Back to top Go down

Post by John Watson Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:57 pm

John Watson was taken aback when the older gentleman knew not only what sort of handgun that he carried, but the type of ammo that he was looking for as well. Taking a step back from the man, he gave a rather cautious look, "How.. Did you know about all that? I do not remember telling anyone what sort of gun or ammo that I use."

The Army Doctor shifted on his feet looking around with some deep concern, and hope that he did not just actually walk himself into another round of trouble like what he did last week.. his wife was still angry about that since John came walking into their flat with a huge bruise on the side of his face.. and who knows how she will respond if he comes back with some sort of injury again.

His eyes fixed on the man again he gave a rather stiff nod, "And yes that is the type of ammo that I am looking for. If that answers your question." John cleared his throat, "I have a friend who likes to shoot at a wall with my gun when he is bored. I have no idea how he manages to find it so easily." The man chuckled with embarrassment.
John Watson
John Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by Henry Wilcox Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:49 pm

"How? I know a gun when I see one, and from the way you walk I assume you used to work with this nations army, thus your guns will be the ones you are familiar with." Henry said while he placed his phone back into his coat and then Henry added "No need to be uneasy, I am not going to kill you unless you try a ballistic discount, if you try that, I am afraid my friends will have to ventilate you." Henry then took out his notepad and started writing down Watson's order. 

"How many? When do you want them delivered, and where do you want them to be dropped off at? I am currently selling them for eighty pounds every twenty bullets, expensive yes, but I can assure you that the ammunition you will receive is top quality and that obtaining the ammunition is quite difficult, as for your friend, I suggest shooting him and teaching him the lesson that guns are not toys." Henry was joking at the last part, but he was also slightly serious, guns were not toys and this Sherlock Holmes fellow deserved to be shot for his careless gun safety, shooting inside a flat through a wall was not a good idea in any situation. Henry waited for Doctor Watson's reply and started to verify the status of all his shipments, payments and deliveries.
Henry Wilcox
Henry Wilcox
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 19732

Back to top Go down

Post by John Watson Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:31 pm

Watson looked to the gentleman with a rather questioning smile as the man explained that he was able to tell that John worked for Great Britain's Army just by the way that the Army Doctor was walking, "Uh yes I was in the Army. A Captain. My side arm I have had at my side through out my time in Afghanistan and a few years before that. So I guess it is natural that I would have kept it. Not that I own it illegally." Dr. Watson cleared his throat, "And you do not have to worry about me asking for any discounts.. or having to kill me."

John thought about just how many bullets that he would want. He is easily able to reload each of his mags that he has for his Sig Seur without the need to get any mags already filled with the bullets, "Eighty pounds for twenty bullets.. I can do sixty for now. Well I do not really want my wife to find out that I am buying bullets behind her back. So could meeting someplace be an option? I work early morning and late night shifts at the hospital.. I can easily sneak away during the late night hours."

Watson laughed as the man mentioned the last line of what he was saying, "I have considered that but.. I think that will only have me arrested for a murder attempt instead of teaching my friend a lesson." He knew that the man was being funny and serious at the same time.. Guns are not meant to be handled carelessly or carelessly used to shoot at a wall.. who knows how many bullets winded up int he room next door to Sherlock's flat. The thought made a cold shiver run up Watson's spine, "Maybe he needs someone to shoot him in order to learn how dangerous a gun is."
John Watson
John Watson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down