Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
White Crow's Notification Of Absence Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

White Crow's Notification Of Absence

2 posters

Go down

White Crow's Notification Of Absence Empty White Crow's Notification Of Absence

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:11 pm

This site has brought me more grief then I really thought possible. I'm going to decide whether or not I'm really going to stay, because right now. It doesn't feel like it. I need some time off, and I may come out with a reply or two because the topics I am in with Charlie and Loki are very well written on their sides, and I'd hate for such hard work to go to waste. Please, I know it's fun to GOSSIP and spread misunderstandings, but I'd rather you all did not discuss what may or may not cause for me to leave. I'll come up with an answer in a few days, a week at the most.

This, of course, Only affects the character Winter Mills.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

White Crow's Notification Of Absence Empty Re: White Crow's Notification Of Absence

Post by Loki Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:13 am

I understand, I hope things go well for you and that you can reach a peaceful decision, no matter what. Your posts are great and so is your character. Hope all goes well,
White Crow's Notification Of Absence Kenaz_zpsce908e79
Loki
Loki

£ : 20729

Back to top Go down

White Crow's Notification Of Absence Empty Re: White Crow's Notification Of Absence

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:23 pm

Came to decision that I can't just run when things get difficult, so I'm going to do my best to fix things and stay on this site.

lol, loki don't say such things about Winter. Her ego will get to big Razz You're quite an author yourself, and seeing your note definatly made my day.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Cade Foster Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:23 am

Aww... I hope things will even out for you. And of course, if you ever want, I'm here for a topic or just chat. I don't bite, promise! Unless you specifically want it Wink

Cool beans, my dear!
Cade Foster
Cade Foster

£ : 19877

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:47 pm

Well, family's over for this past month, all of THIS month, and I'm going out of state NEXT month, so while I MAY come online, don't REALLY expect me to come online that OFTEN, or to post for any of the threads that aren't in the highest muse XD

This affects Winter Mills, Shadow, and Ildas

This affects them until the end of Auguest.

I'll still come into the ICC, and post occasionally, but most of my time will probably be on my family.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:29 pm

Right, so going out of state, and I'm not certain how long or how often I will be able to be online. Going on the flight the end of this month, and coming home three weeks later, not to sure about dates, but eh

This affects Winter Mills, Shadow and Ildas
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down