Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Profile Help - Admins? Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Profile Help - Admins?

Go down

Profile Help - Admins? Empty Profile Help - Admins?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:46 am

Right, so here's the problem. Everytime I try to change anything about my profile, it redirects me back to the forum home page. As you can see, this is a pretty bad problem, and I thought it would resolve itself overnight or after a reboot. It didn't and I need to put up an avatar and fill out my profile info. I CAN fill out the blanks, but it won't save and simply moves me back to the home page. Has anyone had this problem before? Does anyone know how to fix this? On another site, a character of mine had this problem, and I had to go in as an admin on her profile and do it that way.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Profile Help - Admins? Empty Re: Profile Help - Admins?

Post by John Watson Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:57 pm

What are you using to fill out your profile? Phone, laptop, desk top?

I use a laptop and find that if I do not use my clicker and my touch pad instead that my screen will go back to the main page without saving what I have filled out.

If it is not that as to what is causing the problem then let me know and I will find the answer for you.
John Watson
John Watson

£ : 22392

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:47 am

I'm on my laptop, and I've had this problem before on my computer as well. Calypso helped me out, so my avatar is added and the stuff was entered and stays. Thanks for the interest though!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum