Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Starving and looking for money // Open Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Starving and looking for money // Open

2 posters

Go down

Starving and looking for money // Open Empty Starving and looking for money // Open

Post by Hope Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:59 pm

Hope walked along the street her brown hair pulled back behind her. A bit over sized jacket covering her wings. She kept her head low a had on her head. Scared the men with guns was following her. She thought she had seen them a bit back. She sighed softly and kept walking hearing people point her out because of her outfit. She looked at the people and bit her lip. Well walking past a lady she pulled her wallet out and pulled a few bucks out before slipping the wallet back into her purse. Praying no one saw she ran off a bit. She stuffed the money in her pocket noticing it was only a five. She sighed she would have to get a lot more to eat tonight. She was starving she needed more money.

She walked along the streets or New York every so often looking back her eyes following everyone making sure no one saw her if she pulled a wallet out and grabbed some money. After a few wallets she had about 20 dollars. For good measure she decided to get a few more bucks. So one more wallet and she could go have a feast maybe McDonald's. She smiled softly at herself. She felt people around her being happy,scared,upset. Some anger some in love. She felt a lot of emotions some days she wished she could just shut it off. She sighed softly and kept walking for a bit before noticing another person. They looked like they had a lot of money. She was sure they wouldn't miss a few bucks.

Hope walked slowly making sure to follow the person for a bit but not looking obvious she pulled their wallet out. She  froze when she heard a loud Hey. But realized it was just some man seeing a person he knew. She slowly pulled a ten out and stuffed the money in her pocket her dirty and shaky hands going to put the wallet back. But then the person grabbed her hand making Hope gasp her hat falling off. Was it one of the men with guns. Had they found her. She whimpered and slowly but surely looked up her eyes meeting the strangers her hand still gripping the wallet. Her shaky voice coming out as she spoke softly to the person. "I...i...im so-so-sorry" Hope stuttered out softly chewing her lower lip scared for her life.

Last edited by Hope on Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Hope
Hope

£ : 16350

Back to top Go down

Starving and looking for money // Open Empty Re: Starving and looking for money // Open

Post by Sam Winchester Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:56 pm

Sam wandered along the street, hands deep in his pockets, thinking probably more than he should when simply going for a coffee. He navigated his way around the people, careful not to cause a ruckus as he really didn't want to draw any attention to him. He took his hand out of his pockets for a minutes to swipe it though his hair and scratch his nose, but when he putt his hand back, something was wrong. His wallet was gone.

He turned around and saw the girl who still held his wallet. Strange. Normally thieves just took it all and ran. Not that he was complaining. Much.

He caught the girl's wrist, fetching her fallen hat with the other. He looked down at her, she was just a child, she couldn't have been more than 6, 7 at the most. She had her hand out as if to return the wallet, and when he checked the wallet, prising it gently from her grasp, only a ten was missing.

"I...i...im so-so-sorry"
Sam smiled softly, hoping to soothe the girl, she looked scared for her life, the poor thing. "Come on, shall we get out of the crowd? Then you can apologise." He coughed "Christo" loudly into his fist, then gently steered her to an alley, stopping just at the mouth, still watching for a reaction.

He knelt on the ground and then sat cross-legged, still grasping her wrist as a precaution. He patted the ground in front of him. "Sit down. I'm not going to hurt you." he smiled at her, repeating the 'sit down' motion. "I'm Sam Winchester."
Sam Winchester
Sam Winchester

£ : 21815

Back to top Go down

Starving and looking for money // Open Empty Re: Starving and looking for money // Open

Post by Hope Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:21 am

Hope looked at the man he was tall and scary but he was nice and didn't send upset, she slowly followed him standing behind him most people most likely believing she was ether his sister or daughter. She bit her lip when he sat down and slowly she sat beside him chewing on her lower lip. "I am so sorry..." She whispered again her speech was slow and sullered making it  obvious she was not good at speaking. She sighed softly and looked down her legs crossed and she had to keep moving around to fix the jacket scared that he would go away. "Hope...my...name...is...hope" her voice was very slow as she had to think about her sentence. She looked at him and tilted her head slowly trying to figure out what he was feeling.

Hope thought it was normal for people to understand what others were feeling so she never quiet hid when she knew what others were feeling. "You confused...why you confused?" She asked softly her English horrible but it was good enough. She was truly confused of why he was confused. She sighed softly and looked down waiting. "You not mad...why you not mad?" She asked softly and looked at him her tiny eyes staring at him. She sighed softly and ran a hand though her hair. She bit her lip. She looked back up at him. She woundered why was confused and not upset that she had stolen money from him. She sighed softly and shut her eyes waiting for him to yell at her as she fixed her jacket again. It wasn't cold. Truly it was really hot so many people had stated at Hope confused of why she was wearing such a heavy jacket. She looked up at him still confused a bit of why he wasn't mad.

She sighed softly and chewed her lower lip her eyes looking around at the ally way around them. Her hair was dirty and filled with tangles her skin was pale and covered in grim and dirt. It was clear the young girl hadn't taken a bath or shower in weeks or maybe months. Her hand were shaking from how afraid she had been of Sam. She looked at him her dark eyes filled with sadness and fear as if she had seen the world end and fall to bits. She was very confused of why he was being nice to her. She was a street rat. Least that's what other people had called her. So many names she had been called over the years. So when she was shown kindness the little girl was super confused about it and never knew how to feel about it
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Winchester Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:59 am

"Hello, Hope." Sam smiled as she sat, relinquishing his grip on her wrist. He watched her intently, a frown crossing his face. "You can... feel what I'm feeling?" he asked, sitting back slightly, long fingers spreading onto the filthy tarmac, to prevent himself from leaning forwards in interest. "And I'm confused?"

He examined her face carefully before she looked down, then continued to speak. "I'm not mad because you need it. Most people on the streets would just take the whole wallet and run, but you were giving it back, weren't you? That's why I'm not mad. You're taking enough to survive, but not being greedy. You're honest, and I like that in people. No lying, no cheating." He smiled at her.

He watched her fix her jacket and frowned slightly again. "Why the jacket?" he asked gently. He himself was only in a t-shirt and jeans, he didn't understand how she could wrap that heavy fabric around her body and not even try to cool down. He sat up straight but didn't press for answers, he just hoped she'd tell. He was trying to help her, and he was going to help her. The poor child obviously needeed to eat well, wash, and sleep in a warm bed. And if Sam could make that happen, he would.
Sam Winchester
Sam Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Wed Jun 24, 2015 1:38 am

Hope looked at him. Could he not tell what people felt. Was that not normal. She froze and whimpered softly "can't other people tell what I feel? Is dat no normal?" her English got worse as she kept speaking. She looked down whimpering softly. What else wasn't normal for others. Next the man was gonna say not everyone healed as quickly as she did. She looked at him and chewed on her lower lip maybe he would like her wings. Maybe he wouldn't think she was a freak. She chewed her lower lip debating if she should tell him and take her jacket off. She sighed softly debating. He seemed nice and she didn't think he wanted to harm her.she looked at him as he kept talking.

She nodded slowly her brown hair falling into her eyes. "I don't take much money from others she told him slowly having to think about her words. She was confused did most people truly take the whole thing. Hope just needed enough to buy some food. She never took more then 30 dollars from someone and even that much was rare for the young girl to take. She looked back up at him and smiled weakly at him. She liked this man even if he didn't look like her. She thought about it for a bit and chewed her lower lip when he asked what was the jacket about. Should she tell him. He seemed nice enough. He seemed to like her maybe he wouldn't scream if she showed him her wings.

Hope sighed softly and bit her lip. "please don't scream" she whispered softly. She figured he seemed nice enough she could show him so she slowly took the big jacket off sighing when the weight on her shoulders and wings were gone. But with out the jacket holding her wings down they spread open. She wasn't use to having to keep the closed on her own. She looked at him and tilted her head. "Wings why I wear jacket" she whispered her English sounded bad but she was never taught to speak so it would always be slow till she figured out how to talk normally. "Wings why I'm alone...I'm a freak..." she told him softly and looked down a tear falling down her soft face.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Winchester Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:24 am

Sam shook his head. "But I'm not normal either." he reassured her gently. He thought back to the times when he could exorcise demons with a flick of his wrist, but he soon shook his head to clear it of the bad memories. "We're special. We're chosen." He watched her chew her lip. Either she was nervous, or hiding something. Maybe both...?

Sam listened intently, still keeping an eye out for anyone appraching down the closed alley they were in. He nodded in understanding. "That's very good of you." He smiled. He marvelled at the bravery of this small girl, who had evidently been living rough for a while, with the practiced ease with which she took his wallet, but to actually return said wallet? That took considerable courage.

Sam frowned slightly as she asked him not to scream, muttering under his breath, but watched all the same as she slipped off the jacket. His jaw dropped as her wings spread as the jacket was removed. "Wow." he sat up and leaned forward, reaching out, before withdrawing his hand suddenly. "May I...?"
"You're not a freak, Hope. I have a friend, Castiel. He's an angel, and he has wings. You're a little angel, too." he smiled.
Sam Winchester
Sam Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:13 am

Hope looked at Sam still looking down scared he would think she was a freak or maybe worse turn her over to the police. Or give her back to the men who tried to test things on her. She then shook her head. She wasn't chosen she was cursed. "I'm cursed not chosen she whispered softly and shook her head chewing her lower lip. She wondered what he meant by that he wasn't normal ether. It wasn't like he had wings or could tell what other people were feeling. She looked at him sideways her wings were missing feathers near the bottom from when the men had pulled them out. Hope didst know if they would ever grow back.

Hope shook her head. She wasn't good she was a freak. She looked at him and slowly went back on her knees looking up at him. She liked him he was nice and the only person to not scream when her wings were showing. She looked back at them and sighed. The one time anyone had cared for her it turned out all they wanted to do was test things on her. She looked down chewing her lower lip. "I have been alone...all my life...because of these stupid wings. I wish i never had them." It was true some days Hope wished she could cut the damn things off. But she never could. She looked down and sighed softly before looking back up at him.

She listened to him ask if he could touch her wings she nodded slowly. She didnt know if it would hurt or if he would pull a feather out but she trusted him more then she ever trusted a person. Then he spoke of a friend a angel. She looked up eyes wide. She wasn't alone it seemed she wondered if that man Sam spoke about would be able to show her how to fly maybe. Or maybe he was different maybe he didn't have wings like her maybe Sam was lying. "You really have a friend who has wings? Like me? Can he fly?" She wanted to meet this man. She wanted to see if Sam was telling the truth see if this man did have wings like her. She looked at Sam a bit of hope showing in her tiny eyes.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Winchester Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:33 am

"It's a gift, Hope. I know it may not feel like it, believe me, I started the Apocalypse with mine, and I am seriously not kidding, trust me, but it is. You can do marvellous things with it." Sam knelt to her height and looked her in the eyes. "Trust me, Hope."

He frowned slightly as he noticed the irregularity of the wings, but didn't mention it. She didn't need questions now. She needed a home and a stable one, at that.
"You don't have to be alone, any more, Hope. Do you trust me?" He was going to take a big risk and hope (Ha ha ha, so funny, Sam, Dean would be so proud) that she wouldn't run off...

Sam gently touched the feathers, careful not to back-stroke, which he knew would cause discomfort, but watched for any negative reaction. If he saw one, his hand would shoot back as if it was burned and he would apologise profusely. For now, though, he was happy that he wasn't causing any trouble and was content to look and touch slightly. "Hmm? Cas? Well, you can meet him if you like. I don't know... well, I'll let him explain. But he really does exist, and he really is an angel." Sam smiled at her.
Sam Winchester
Sam Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:40 am

Hope looked down and frowned. It didn't feel like a gift it felt like a curse she wished she could just cut the things off some days she looked at Sam and nodded weakly even if she didn't agree with him. She hated her wings and she hated being called a freak any other time with them on. She sighed softly and chewed her lower lip her eyes staring at the ground as she wanted to tell him her wings weren't gifts they made people hunt her down or call her freak. She hated them so much but there was nothing the little girl could do about it. She sighed softly and looked down shaking her head.

Hope looked at him and smiled softly and nodded. She trusted Sam he was the first people to be nice to her in so long even if he didn't look like her she really liked him he was kind to her when no one else was "I trust you yes. Why do you ask? she raised a eyebrow at him and smiled weakly woundering why he seemed to care about her when everyone else hated her or was scared of her. She tilted her head to look at him still confused of why he wasn't scared of her even if he did have a friend with wings she still thought he would be afraid. She looked at him with a bit of hope and joy in her eyes. Even if she didn't fully believe Sam wasn't afraid of her or wasn't gonna hurt her she liked him better then most of the people she ever met.

She shivered a bit when he touched her wings but it wasn't because it hurt it just felt strange and weird to her. She listened to him talk about his friend cas. She would like to meet him that was true but she wouldn't ask him incase his friend didn't want to meet her. She looked at Sam and smiled softly and just relaxed not being afraid fully for the first time in a very very long time. She then looked back at him and tilted her head before speaking. "why are you so nice. You do not know me that well. You just met me yet you seem to care and worry about me" she spoke softly a flash of worry came across her face scared that he would get up and leave because she was pushing questions on him so she stayed quiet and looked down biting her lip.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam Winchester Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:48 am

"Well, I was hoping that you would come and have lunch with me? I was on my way anyway, my brother seems to have deserted me, as has Cas, so I was all alone. But then I met you. Will you come with me?" Sam smiled at Hope, genuinely wanting her to come with him. After all, she couldn't be any more dangerous than him...

Sam eventually drew his hand back, asking, "So, Cas. Do you want to meet him?" He smiled in return, then listened carefully. "Why shouldn't I be nice? I see a little girl on the streets, I want to help her." He beckoned her closer to whisper conspiritorially in her ear. "I've always wanted a little sister. My brother doesn't want to wear dresses." He grinned, trying to make light of the situation.
Sam Winchester
Sam Winchester

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:12 pm

Hope watched Sam and smiled softly at him she nodded "id like that..." She whispered and when he took his hand away she slowly moved picking the heavy jacket up and slipping it over her wings so it hid them. "I'd love to meet this Cas you speak so highly off" she whispered. She giggled softly "well not everyone wants to wear dresses."

She smiled at him and stood close to him smiling and laughing softly. She sighed softly and crossed her arms infront of her chest. She watched him smiling. "Thank you for not yelling and taking me somewhere where they would lock me up..." She smiled softly "I'm glad you didn't want to lock me up somewhere or do tests on me" she whispered softly.
Hope
Hope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down