Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Robert Gonzales Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Robert Gonzales

2 posters

Go down

Robert Gonzales Empty Robert Gonzales

Post by Robert Gonzales Wed May 13, 2015 8:32 pm

Robert Gonzales
Robert Gonzales Edward-james-olmos-agents-shield-468296058
“We founded S.H.I.E.L.D. ... the real S.H.I.E.L.D. ... on the belief that leadership should operate with transparency and not from the shadows”

Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole.

Full Name: Robert Gonzales
Nicknames/Aliases:
Home Town: Los Angeles, California, USA

I'm not a psychopath. I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research.

Species: Human
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Marital Status: Widowed
Nationality: American
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour: Gray
Defining Features: Mustache, Graying hair, and walking stick
Face Claim: Edward James Olmos

Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. Give me time. And a crayon.

Personality:
Gonzales is a man whom has dedicated his life to SHIELD, he is a true believers in it values of protecting others though how he puts his beliefs into action can be seen as extreme by some. He believes that powered individuals and aliens are the main threat to mankind and will do everything in his power to contain those threats, he even sees HYDRA as the lesser threat compared to powers and aliens.

Skills and Talents:
Gonzales has standard SHIELD training though his real talent lies in the command of individuals and the management of an organization. This has made him one of the best commander SHIELD had in decades and the man to head one of SHIELD"s successor factions.
Powers:
None

Family don't end with blood, boy.

Parents: Pedro and Eleanor Gonzales (Deceased)
Siblings: None
Other Important Figures: Lorraine Gonzales (Deceased)
History:
Robert Gonzales was born to Pedro and Eleanor Gonzales on February 24 1947. Both of his parents were immigrants from Mexico. His father served in the United States Army during the Second World War and Gonzales latter inherited his fathers M1911 pistol. Gonzales was once married to a Lorraine Gonzales on 1970 and the two remained married until 2003 when she passed away, Gonzales then retired from SHIELD active service for a couple before returning to active duty. Three years after Gonzales returned to active duty he was promoted to Commander of the Iliad.

During the fall of SHIELD, Gonzales received orders from Director Fury to sink the Iliad to prevent HYDRA from capturing an ancient alien weapon aboard the vessel. Gonzales was eventually convinced by the crew to stand and fight off HYDRA instead, thus regaining control of the Iliad and saving the lives of all the loyal SHIELD agents aboard. Soon after that Gonzales put the Iliad's crew and its resources to rescue other loyal SHIELD agents. One of the SHIELD facilities which was evacuated with the help of Gonzales SHIELD was the SHIELD academy.

Once the dust had settled and SHIELD was dead, Gonzales refounded SHIELD with a couple of veteran agents, they formed a council to command this SHIELD with Gonzales as its chairman. This SHIELD believes that Fury and his secrets was why the original SHIELD fell and it believed that all agents should have full information on their mission. Gonzales SHIELD is also extreme xenophobic, they see powers as a threat and will do everything in their power to contain powered individuals.

Until such time as the world ends, we will act as though it intends to spin on.

Alias: John
Contact Information: PM Phil Coulson
Other Characters: Too many
How Did You Find Us?

I have searched for the phrase "I shall walk the Earth and my hunger shall know no bounds," but I keep getting redirected to Weight Watchers.

Roleplay Sample: This is compulsory for all canon characters. OC's can opt out. The sample should reflect what an average length post of yours looks like.

Credit goes to Theta of CAUTION 2.0
Edits by Miss Calypso
Robert Gonzales
Robert Gonzales
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 16545

Back to top Go down

Robert Gonzales Empty Re: Robert Gonzales

Post by Svetlana Orlova Wed May 13, 2015 8:51 pm

Robert Gonzales 200?cb=20150510004028
Welcome to SHIELD, Robert Gonzales.

Your title is Chairman and this position will report to your appointed fellow chairmen.
Your base salary is what was previously discussed with you, however you are eligible for
bonus upon satisfactory completion of the first 90 days of employment and based on
completion of missions. Your employment with the agency can be  terminated at any
time with or without cause and with or without notice.

Signed,

Administration
Svetlana Orlova
Svetlana Orlova
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 19155

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum