Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
School.... Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

School....

2 posters

Go down

School.... Empty School....

Post by Thor Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:13 am

I probably should've posted this sooner but school's starting back up for me pretty soon and that means I won't be able to get on as much. Right now, I'm in the mad dash to get school supplies and whatnot. I've already got new school clothes, a binder and a five subject notebook. I'm not looking forward to the new year but it has to be done. The sooner I graduate, the sooner I can get a job.

Effets:
Sherlock, Anthea, Dean and Thor
Thor
Thor

£ : 21802

Back to top Go down

School.... Empty Re: School....

Post by Lady Sif Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:58 pm

ahhh don't remind me that means I got to go back to teaching in two weeks lol, well off and on.

Sif missing thor already and good luck with your new year
Lady Sif
Lady Sif

£ : 20881

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:06 am

Update: School is literally killing me. College is harder than I thought it'd be and my first tests are coming up. I'll try to get to my replies soon.
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:38 am

Update #2: My test on Wednesday (my first one, mind you) is 75 questions long and I’m supposed to get it done in an hour and fifteen minutes. -.-
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Sif Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:40 am

you'll do alright, the key thing to college is not to stress it makes it much worse trust me
Lady Sif
Lady Sif

Back to top Go down

Post by Thor Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:08 am

Update #3: We just put my dog down so I'm still sort of reeling from that. Hopefully soon, I'll pick up my activity. Sorry for sucking so badly.
Thor
Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Sif Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:34 am

sorry about your lost, good to hear from ya was wondering if the Frost giants captured you or something
Lady Sif
Lady Sif

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down