Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Training session // Kim Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Training session // Kim

2 posters

Go down

Training session // Kim Empty Training session // Kim

Post by Casey Gilmore Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:43 am

S.H.I.E.L.D. Senior Agent Casey Gilmore stood in one of the training areas of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s UK headquarters.  At the moment he was waiting for Junior Agent Kim Possible to arrive.  Not long after becoming a senior agent, Casey had been informed that Kim would be shadowing him and that he was to show her the ropes.  Casey took to the assignment like he did with the same dedication that he applied to everything else that he had done in his life.  While he waited, Casey took the time to loosen up so he didn't injure himself during this training session.  As he did, his thoughts came to his family, mainly his wife Ailisa, a chemistry teacher at the secondary school near where they lived and the daughter of a retired Royal Navy officer.  Ailisa supported Casey to the fullest even though he couldn't tell her what he did.  The thought of her brought a smile to his face as he finished stretching, glancing at his watch at the same time.  Where is she?  he said to himself as he stood there.
Casey Gilmore
Casey Gilmore

£ : 20164

Back to top Go down

Training session // Kim Empty Re: Training session // Kim

Post by Kim Possible Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:23 am

The teenage red-head was jogging all the way from her room on the Base to the training ground she would meet her new Senior Agent at. Kim was curious who that would be and what this Agent Gilmore would be like. She was only used to having Natasha as her senior Agent, but since SHIELD was under attack just a while back, Kim hadn't seen her. Now, after Natasha hadn't shown up to the Bilgesnipe Mission in Cardiff, when they were causing chaos there, Kim was assingned to a new Agent.

Although the teenage girl was upset with how the things had gone, she also worried about her former SA, and where she had gotten to. But she had to keep those thoughts at bay, because life had to go on and she had to be prepared for the next mission that probably wouldn't be too far away. They never were.

Once Kim got to the training ground, she jogged onto the grassy area and with doing two cartwheels, she stopped right in front of Agent Casey Gilmore, who had been warming up for their first training session together.
With a smile on her face and a spark in her green eyes, she looked at the older man in front of her, standing upright.
"Good Morning, sir." Kim said to him. Since he was the only Agent nearby at this moment, she knew that he had to be Agent Gilmore. "Junior Agent Kim Possible arrived for training. You must be my new Senior Agent Gilmore."
Kim Possible
Kim Possible

£ : 20018

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Gilmore Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:55 am

Casey watched as she did that, taking note of her skill and athleticism. Must have been a cheerleader he said to himself while watching Kim introduce herself. "Greetings Ms. Possible" he said to her in reply. "Yes I am Senior Agent Gilmore." he added, his Irish accent noticeable as he spoke to her. "I will be working with you on hand to hand combat today." he said to her. "Seeing the entrance you made, it is clear to me that you have a very strong athletic background, I take it you are or were a cheerleader?" he asked, his skill in cold reading people coming into play as he said that to her. It was a skill the Casey honed while studying psychology at Queen's University Belfast and one that came in handy when on missions or when interrogating a suspect.
Casey Gilmore
Casey Gilmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:28 am

Kim brushed back a strand of her red hair and looked at the senior agent in front of her, her green eyes scanning him curiously. Of course, as a SHIELD Agent she had to be observant and she always had been, due to being a teenage hero anyway. But still, it didn't hurt to train that part a little more often. Slightly out of breath, the teenager extended her hand to Casey to greet him properly.
"It's nice to meet you. I hope you didn't wait too long." Kim said in a casual, but friendly tone.

Hand to hand combat... that sounded like fun. And Kim certainly could use some of that training. Not that Kim would be defenseless, after all, she knew many forms of Kung Fu already and her cheerleading past was helpful on many occasions, too. But actual hand to hand combat might be different. Then again... she did a lot of fighting with Sheego. But those were days that now lay behind her.
"I was a cheerleader in High School. But that's not hard to know if you read my personnell file." she then said, giving him a smart look.
Kim Possible
Kim Possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Gilmore Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:50 am

Casey nodded in reply, shaking Kim's hand at the same time. "I haven't read your file that closely yet Ms. Possible, I was just making an observation." he said to her honestly. "One of the things you need to know as an agent is to be able to read people." he added after shaking her hand. It was not lost on Casey that Kim was still a teen, but he could tell that she was observant and a quick learner. Stick with the hand to hand combat for now Casey, the rest will come for her he said to himself as he watched Kim.
Casey Gilmore
Casey Gilmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:05 am

Kim's green eyes were settled on her new senior agent. She still wondered why Natasha had to give her up, but she knew that she couldn't dwell on those things. At least not if she had to concentrate like she needed now. And besides, her new SO was quite good looking for a man his age. Not that she would consider dating a man so much older. She had Ron anyway and she couldn't go breaking his heart. Kim just loved him too much to ever do that. After all, he stuck with her, no matter what.

"Well, then you certainly made a good guess there." Kim replied. "I know I got a lot to learn, but then again... I like a challenge."

Thinking about what exactly he meant with hand to hand combat, she just had to say something about that Kung Fu. Although it was a type of Martial Arts, but she used it quite a lot to defend herself. It was the only thing she could do, if she had no other means of defending herself. And she was quite proud of it, too.
"I hope you know that I am capable of many forms of Kung Fu." Kim added, confidence and also pride in her voice..
Kim Possible
Kim Possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Gilmore Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:13 am

Casey nodded a bit when Kim said that, hearing the confidence in her voice as she spoke to him. "Show me how skilled you are" Casey added before he reached out and grabbed Kim by the arm. He was using the training method that he had got through when in the Royal Marines. He couldn't stand there and talk about Kim's hand to hand skill with her, he need to have her show him in order to be convinced of how good she was.

Don't make it to easy for her Casey he said as he grabbed the junior agent by the arm and held on to her, wondering what she would do next as he did that to her.
Casey Gilmore
Casey Gilmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:02 pm

Kim, only half-prepared for an attack like this, reacted quickly, though. With only one arm left to fight, she made a quick move, bend her knee in a little and moved her other leg behind his legs and then swept Casey off his feet in one quick move.
Freeing herself in doing that, the teenager jumped back and then moved into her typical fighting position. Her green eyes were focused on Casey and her senses were on alert. She concentrated on the task she was just given: show him what she could do.
Now that she was challenged by Casey, she would definitely try her best to show him that she could defend herself and that she was worthy of her pride. And the challenge was fine, as long as he didn't call her an 'amateur' or worse.  Kim just couldn't handle insults very well.

"Alright then." Kim said, ready to go. "Challenge accepted."

Her eyes fixed on her new Senior Agent now, Kim waited for his next move. Surely he wasn't the type of man who would just back off now, especially not after being brushed off like this. He probably had something up his sleeve already. Kim knew he wouldn't make things easy for her, not with the way she just told him about her abilities in Kung Fu. And she would use whatever she could from that and from her time as captain of the cheerleading tam to show him what she could do.
Kim Possible
Kim Possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Gilmore Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:54 am

Casey smiled a bit when Kim did that to him, then quickly got up and made another move. Casey faked to one side, then moved quickly to the other to catch Kim off guard before taking her arm again and putting her in an arm lock, going full speed, but taking care not to hurt Kim at the same time. "You're good Ms. Possible." he said while holding her in the lock, using all his body weight on her as he said that. After making that comment, Casey waited for Kim's next move. It was clear that he was just a focused as she was during this little session.
Casey Gilmore
Casey Gilmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:23 am

Well, not that Kim didn't see it coming, because she did, but this time she moved just a second too late. The result: Casey grapped her arm, turned her so she was now standing next to him, her upper body bend forward and her arm secured between his knee and his right arm, while he held onto her wrist with his left hand. She looked pretty trapped right now and Kim felt trapped.

The teenager took a moment, focusing her mind on how she could get out of this situation. If Casey was her real enemy, Kim would be in big trouble right now. But, she had an idea. It wasn't actually something you learn in self-defense, or maybe it was, but Kim just did the first thing she could think of. With her free arms between her knees, Kim bend forward a little bit more, although it took pretty much all her strength to do. She managed to reach the ground with her hand and then she moved back up quickly, before she bend forward again, supporting all her weight on her left arm and made a roll forward.

"Should be enough to enough to make him lose him balance." Kim thought, biting her lip, because she felt a little bit of pain in her right shoulder from the move she made. But the teenage girl hoped that it would be enough to get the upper hand again.
Kim Possible
Kim Possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Gilmore Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:49 am

As he held onto Kim, Casey felt himself losing his balance as she did that rather unorthodox move. Casey quickly went to counter as he felt himself rolling forward with Kim. He went to move his free hand to grab onto Kim, but he soon found himself falling over and onto the young agent. After hitting the ground with Kim underneath him, Casey sighed a little. "That didn't end well." he quipped, his tone light as he said that. Casey got up and stood back from Kim so she could stand up.

It was clear by the look on Casey's face that he was impressed with what she did. "You're great at improvising Ms. Possible." he said to her. "Where did you pick up that technique?" Casey asked as he stood there with his hands at his side while speaking to Kim. It wasn't lost on him that Kim was using her natural flexibility when she did that. "If your in a fight, use your flexibility to your advantage." he said to her off the cuff while standing there.

I hope she doesn't take that the wrong way he said to himself. Casey didn't know it at the time, but he would soon find himself being a father figure to Kim. It would make sense given the age gap between them.
Casey Gilmore
Casey Gilmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:02 am

Gonna try a new adventure far from home
It's time for me to do this on my own
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A smile appeared on the young woman's face when she got herself free, although Casey fell onto her as he lost his balance, forcing Kim onto the ground herself, although she had been planning on rolling away properly and then stand on her own two feet. Still, she had just gone with her instinct, done the only thing coming to her mind. She didn't expect it to end perfectly anyway.

After Casey got up, Kim turned and just sat on her butt for a moment. "Ugh... you're heavy." Kim deadpanned before she rose from the ground, too. She felt a slight pain in her shoulder, but she didn't pay much attention to it. It probably wasn't something serious anyway. Instead she looked at her new senior agent and just smirked a little bit.
"I improvised, like you suggested I could do well." Kim replied, putting her hands on her hips while she spoke. "But this one probably came from cheerleading."

Kim just watched Casey for a moment. She actually liked this new Senior Agent of hers, although it wasn't quite what she expected, because she worked with a woman, before she was assigned to Casey, but the man seemed like an okay guy. She could probably learn a lot from him and as of now, she knew that she would get to practice her hand-to-hand combat techniques a little more often again. But seriously... fighting Shego was nothing compared to Casey. But then again... that was the past now.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Note:
Credits: Live Your Life - Alexi Blue
Kim Possible
Kim Possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Gilmore Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:33 am

Casey smiled a bit when Kim said that to him, then nodded a bit. He then stepped back and put his arms to his side. "Your turn" he said to her as he stood there. It looked like he was making himself vulnerable to an attack, but it was still apart of the training session. Casey watched Kim closely as he stood there.

Be ready for anything he said to himself as he watched Kim, remembering his training from the Royal Marines and when he became a SHIELD agent. Casey held still as he stood there, waiting for Kim to make her move. No matter what she would do, Casey would be able to hold his own.

As he waited, Casey slowly moved his hands away from his side, not making it obvious as to what he was doing.
Casey Gilmore
Casey Gilmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:44 pm

Kim noticed that he was moving his arms away from his side. But she didn't care about that, right now. She already had her move figured out and it would probably take him by surprise, because that was her speciality. And while she might not use any specific type of Martial Arts or self defence Techniques, Kim still managed to get by. She was using the element of surprise that came with moves she used from cheer-leading practise.

Seemingly not watching Casey, Kim crouched down and pretended to tie her shoe. Then, all of a sudden, she jumped up and did a somersault in the air, over Casey's head. The teen landed behind him, her back to Casey's and quickly outstretched her right leg. Turning around on her left leg, while crouched, she swept her Senior Agent off his feet, jumped up and did a somersault backward, so she was then standing a few feet away.

Kim was still on alert though, now watching Casey's reaction. Might not have been an actual move, but if you fought for your life, anything that helped to survive was used. At least in her book and she had fought many villains during her time as a teenage heroine.
Training session // Kim Egg_1010
Kim Possible
Kim Possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Gilmore Thu May 01, 2014 8:04 am

Casey managed to break his fall, keeping his eyes on Kim as he lay there. Though he didn't show it, he was clearly impressed with her use of surprise and her cheer background in her attack, knowing that it would help her when on a mission. "Impressive Ms. Possable" he said to her as he lay there. "The use of surprise will help you out a lot." he added before getting off the ground. Casey dusted himself off, then looked at her.

"The lads in the Royal Marines could learn a few things from you." he added off the cuff, a slight grin on his face as he said that to Kim. "Shall we have another go?" he added, getting back to the task at hand while watching Kim. He wanted to see what other tricks he had up her sleeve during this little session they were having.

Casey Gilmore
Casey Gilmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:04 pm

Kim usually wasn't the bragging type. She didn't pride herself with all that she could do in front of just anyone, but that didn't mean that she wasn't proud of her teenage years. Taking down dangerous criminals was something that truly not every teenager did. And she was even more proud that she did most of that with her long time friend Ron.

Watching Casey fall and then look up at her was a good feeling, though. She definitely hadn't lost her touch or anything. She still was fast and creative about her attacks. She had learned that from Shego, or course. And cheer practise. She smiled a little at the comment of Casey, which did make her feel proud of herself. But she was too modest to accept the second compliment about the Royal Marines. “Nah, it's no big.” she told Casey, waving her hand as if it was nothing, though in truth she was blushing slightly. “Nothing they haven't seen before.”

Kim watched Casey dust himself off and then look at her. He had to admit, while he was lots of years older than she was, he was kind of handsome. The teen allowed herself to dwell on that thought for a moment longer, before she quickly shook her head, pushing that thought away. She looked at him seriously. “Sure.” she then answered his question with a nod.

Kim Possible
Kim Possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Gilmore Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:03 pm

Casey nodded a bit when Kim said that to him, then took up a fighting stance again.  He didn't know what Kim was thinking about him at the moment as he stood there and watched her.  Case watched her for a few seconds, then faked throwing a punch, only to dip down and sweep Kim's legs out from under her.  Once on the ground, he pinned Kim's legs with his own.  

"Looks like I have you trapped" he said to her while looking over from where he lay.  While going full force, Casey made sure not to hurt Kim, as that was not the point of their training session.  Casey kept his eyes on her as he kept her pinned down, waiting to see how she would get out of this one. In the back of his mind, Casey had a feeling of what she would do, though he really didn't know what she would do next.
Casey Gilmore
Casey Gilmore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum