Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
A New Friendship // Layla Pierce Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

A New Friendship // Layla Pierce

2 posters

Go down

A New Friendship // Layla Pierce Empty A New Friendship // Layla Pierce

Post by Kim Possible Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:48 am

The weather was quite nice for a change today. The usually cool and rainy climate of Great Britain was something that Kim was still adjusting to. She wasn't quite used to that much rain and cold days from Middleton, but she was slowly getting used to the changes. It wasn't the only thing that she needed to get used to, considering that she had been at the SHIELD base for a couple of weeks.
Coming to the UK and staying at the SHIELD Base there was a big change, since it meant that she had to leave her family behind. It had been her first step into an independent life, far away from home. It sounded like a cool and great adventure to most teenagers her age, but now actually having started that big new adventure, the red-haired teen had to admit that it was kind of scary, too. Especially if she considered the future that she would have fighting Aliens and whatever other creatures to protect the world they lived in. It all sounded surreal for most, but for Kim it was reality.
Even though she missed her family and her hometown, Kim didn't regret the choice that she made. She always wanted the world to be a safer place since she started working as a teenage agent. Things would get more complicated and more dangerous perhaps, but there was one constant through all her life: Ron Stoppable.

This morning, Kim was slowly wandering around the SHIELD Grounds, getting more familiar with her new surroundings, her new home when she wasn't called on a mission, which she never was, since she was still a Junior Agent and had to work her way up the ladder to become a full Agent, ready to go on missions and safe the world. Again. So, since she was going to stay here for a long time, Kim had decided to explore her surroundings a little bit more and maybe get to a stage where she knew the grounds like the back of her hand.
"It's gonna take a while to memorize it all, but who knows... Kim said out loud, while she walked past a taller building, not really paying attention to where she was going. "...Might come in handy one day."

Kim looked up at the building for a moment, while walking past it. When she looked back ahead of herself, she almost bumped into a young, blonde who was older than herself. "I- I'm so sorry." Kim apologized quickly, looking a slight bit embarrassed about what happened. "I didn't see you..."
Kim Possible
Kim Possible

£ : 20013

Back to top Go down

A New Friendship // Layla Pierce Empty Re: A New Friendship // Layla Pierce

Post by Layla Pierce Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:08 am

Layla was walking around the grounds of the SHIELD base, she was trying to enjoy the weather for as long as it lasted. IT was not common to get weather as good as this in Great Britain, Layla thought as she walked and looked around the base. SHIELD, Layla never thought she would work for such a organization, especially after the Bogotá incident. Layla had lost almost everything in Bogotá, her husband, many of her friends, and nearly her own life. Looking back at her actions after Bogotá, Layla was quite shocked that she was still alive, she was shocked at how self destructive she had been after Bogotá.

Now she was working for SHIELD as a nurse, she took this job after she managed to regain control of her own life. Most people would have refused to hire her, considering what she did while self destructing. Layla understood exactly why SHIELD hired her, and was not sure whether to be grateful or angry at her father. Layla knew that her father was the only reason she had this job, her father was Alexander Pierce, the Secretary of Defense and World Security Councillor, her father was one of the people overseeing this organization.

Layla continued her walk around the base and then she was almost bumped into by a younger female. When Layla heard the younger female apologize, Layla gave a small smile and replied "No need for that, since you did not bump into me, and if we did bump into each other it would have been both of our fault." Layla then joked "Well if we did bump into each other it would have been more mine that yours though, since I was looking where I was going."
Layla Pierce
Layla Pierce
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 19115

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:40 am

With a hint of uncertainty Kim watched the slightly older woman now in front of her. She was sure that she had seen her around somewhere, but the teen couldn't quite place her. Thus, she wasn't sure how the other would react, but then again, luckily nothing had happened and Kim had avoided colliding with her.
However, the uncertainty was soon replaces with a smile. Obviously Kim had been lucky to almost bump into a friendly kind of person. Considering the grim looks she sometimes saw on other Agent's faces, she never was quite sure what to expect unless she had already met that Agent before.
In this case, though, she couldn't remember actually meeting her before, so she was just being polite. After all, she was a well-raised young woman.

“I believe you're right about that.” Kim replied in a light tone, not too serious. “I should have had my eyes in front of me, not... well somewhere else.”

She'd know better next time, but it was all still new to her. Her surroundings, the people Kim was basically living with now and mostly she didn't quite know how things were working here at SHIELD, yet. But she was only a rookie, so how would she know? However, she was here to learn. And maybe make a few new friends. Yes, friends would be nice. It could never hurt to have someone to talk to, other than your senior agent and your boyfriend. “It's all just new to me, I'm still getting used to my new surroundings and everything.”
Kim Possible
Kim Possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Pierce Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:54 am

"Well we all make mistakes." Layla said in a pleasant tone though her voice did slightly drift off at the mistake part. Internal Layla added that some mistakes are just monumentally bigger than other mistakes. As she thought about mistakes, Layla started to subconsciously touch her wedding ring. Layla's face also briefly turned into a slight frown when she remembered the past, but quickly realized what she was doing and forced a smile back onto her face.

"Well good luck in getting used to this place, too me a while to actually get used to this place, more specifically the weather." The weather was absolutely terrible most of the time in Layla's opinion, but over the years she has gotten used to it. Layla never did understand why she was assigned to the SHIELD base in the UK, there were many SHIELD bases in the world, but they just had to send her to the one in this sort of place, then she remembered her father. Layla then realized that what ever the reason, her father was most likely involved in it, probably to keep a eye on me.

"I m Layla by the way." Layla said introducing herself, she was careful to avoid mentioning her last name, Pierce. There was always a chance someone would realize whom her father was if she told people her entire name, this was a organization of spies after all, a organization whose members prided themselves in knowing everything. Layla sort of suspected that the reason why she was working on SHIELD was due to her father's connections, but at the same time she did not want everyone else to think that.
Layla Pierce
Layla Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Kim Possible Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:16 pm

“We certainly do.” Kim replied with a small nod and watched the nice-looking woman before her for a moment. It seemed that she had enough experience in that department and to Kim it seemed like she was thinking about that at this moment. Respectfully Kim let her gaze wander around the area she was now standing in, noticing an archer a few feet away, practising on a meadow. She smiled at that sight, realising how much fun it must be to shoot an arrow and see it hit the target right where it was supposed to. Maybe she'd take that up later in her training.

“Thanks.” she then said, looking back at Layla. Kim had to admit, the weather was challenging for her sometimes, especially all that rain. It wasn't like that in Middleton. Sure, they had rain and snow and stuff like that, too, but not for as long as the rain could last here. Sometimes it was frustrating. “Oh well... the weather sometimes is frustrating. Especially when it rains for days...”

Extending her hand to Layla, Kim smiled at her. “Kim. Kim Possible, it's nice to meet someone who's not having a grim look on their face all the time.”
Kim Possible
Kim Possible

Back to top Go down

Post by Layla Pierce Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:10 am

"The weather is most certainly frustrating, though it really can't be helped." Layla then shook the hand of the younger SHIELD agent. Well SHIELD has certainly recruited its agents from a young age Layla thought as she looked at Kim. Well it could be SHIELD's way of obtaining the best talent before everyone else, and seeing what this organization seems to do, SHIELD certainly would need the best talent it can find. "Well a grim look and planning to kill everyone you meet seems like something you will need to obtain in the near future if you intend to fit in with all the other agents." Layla was half serious about her comment, it does seem that you will need that look to fit in with most of the other people working here.

Layla was rather used to the doom and gloom look that most people in SHIELD had. She had grown used to seeing that look while working in SHIELD, she had also grown used to that look while she worked at the US Embassy in Bogata as a Political officer. Most of her co-workers during her time in Bogata had a similar look to her co-workers in SHIELD wore.
Layla Pierce
Layla Pierce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down