Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Memorandums
"Earth's Mightiest Heroes" is shutting its doors here and moving to a different host. The new site can be found HERE. The admins want to thank everyone who made EMH amazing and gave us wonderful memories and fantastic rp adventures. We hope to see you on the new site! Members can still log in and get their stuff if they need.

To our wonderful affiliates: we will be re-adding you on the new site. Please bear with us :)
Messages From Midgard
Affiliates

Member Sites
Pied Piper Mission Briefing // Open to SHIELD Agents and EMH Team Members Button10

Sister Sites
WONT BACK DOWNAvengers RisingSHIELD RISES !X-Men/Avengers Roleplay

Sites We <3

Pied Piper Mission Briefing // Open to SHIELD Agents and EMH Team Members

3 posters

Go down

Pied Piper Mission Briefing // Open to SHIELD Agents and EMH Team Members Empty Pied Piper Mission Briefing // Open to SHIELD Agents and EMH Team Members

Post by Maria Hill Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:31 pm

Dispatcher: Deputy Director Maria Hill
Time Limit: Month-long investigation, one week direct action
Pay: £2000

Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Group: SHIELD and EMH Team
Characters: Senior agents only and any EMH members not on a mission

Debrief: Very reminiscent of the old fairy tale of the Pied Piper of Hamelin, children have been going missing from the cities of Pforzheim, Baden-Baden and Freiburg as well as from the district of Kreise. Exact numbers of vanished children cannot be found yet, however the number is suspected to be within the low hundreds. The disappearances date back three months.

Police have found no clues as to the disappearances, however local LEOs state that the trail ends in the mountain-forest range of Black Forest. Agents are to investigate the disappearances at Base, after which they will be taken to the site of the disappearances to continue their investigations. Agents will be dropped into the vicinity and will have to radio in to be picked up.

Mission objectives are to find the reason for the disappearances, locate the victims and return them to their parents. Back up is available if necessary.

OOC Notes:
Tag: Pied Piper Mission
Preplanning Required: Before you start direct action, characters involved should get together and "research" what is going on. Upon investigation, members of HYDRA are to have been spotted in the Black Forest region, sparking suspicion that the organisation is up and running in a remote new area. When all characters have decided on a plan of attack, time skip to them being dropped off to the drop-site.
Actual Time Limit: Two-and-a-half months is given for the mission to be finished. After that either an extension must be bought or the mission is considered to have failed.
Payment Notes: Characters will be paid only if the mission is completed. If back-up is required, payment is halved.
Acronym Note: LEO = Law Enforcement Officer

Interested? Sign up below!
Maria Hill
Maria Hill
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 17497

Back to top Go down

Pied Piper Mission Briefing // Open to SHIELD Agents and EMH Team Members Empty Re: Pied Piper Mission Briefing // Open to SHIELD Agents and EMH Team Members

Post by Guest Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:33 pm

I will join in this mission!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pied Piper Mission Briefing // Open to SHIELD Agents and EMH Team Members Empty Re: Pied Piper Mission Briefing // Open to SHIELD Agents and EMH Team Members

Post by Steve Rogers Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:22 am

I'll offer Steve for the mission as well.
Steve Rogers
Steve Rogers
Empress of Shipping

£ : 19843

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Hill Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:47 am

Excellent. I shall give it another three days or so for people to join up (and because I don't get a day off until then and I want to write up a good starter for you guys), but if after that no one's signed up, I'll start the mission off for you Smile

P.S. Steve is adorable. His gif is mesmerizing me while I type.

P.P.S. There is a high chance that Maria will get involved in the thread too. I'll see how it goes.
Maria Hill
Maria Hill
Tsaritsa of Shipping

£ : 17497

Back to top Go down

Post by Phil Coulson Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:56 pm

Phil Coulson is joining in on this mission
Phil Coulson
Phil Coulson
Imperator and Autokrator of Shipping

£ : 18793

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down